Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #5

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Small but important Hotfix tonight as it was causing Isolation Vault missions to seemingly never end. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Isolation Vault Esophage waypoint lingering after having left the Vault. 

Have a great weekend, Tenno!

After the Cert i ran the Diemos Vault and when i came out after completing the mission went to Mother and no tier 2 vault and players are still haveing issues teaming up with friends

Well, first of all ty guys 4 all your hard work. I just have couple issues: 1) Me and my clan have cleared t1 isolation vault dozens of times and the other 2 STILL arent showing up. 2) We tried 2 do the glassmaker mission for 7000 standing where you have to draw from the Thermia fractures and it keeps saying we have to complete the current objective when that IS the current objective and 3) When doing the conservation hunt for Avechae or however u spell it in the Drift to reach level 3 standing it glitches everytime, we follow the tracks to it's nest and it's never there! I just had to buy the 2 tags. I've really am enjoyin Deimos but it was so bad I almost rage quit and i'm pretty patient haha so....can ya help a brotha out here pls?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)GuffyNuggets92 said:

Doing an isolation vault now 2/3 and for about 10-15 minutes now they’ve been invulnerable. Guess I’m not getting to the 3rd one in this cycle.

That's cuz ppl are Nuking him when he cast his shield. The first 3sec he will absorb all the dmg and turn that into his shield. 
Then reflect back dmg when dmging him. So if u have a team that use Stropha. U can almost figure out how much shield he will have :)

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Danny-Nukem said:

That's cuz ppl are Nuking him when he cast his shield. The first 3sec he will absorb all the dmg and turn that into his shield. 
Then reflect back dmg when dmging him. So if u have a team that use Stropha. U can almost figure out how much shield he will have :)

I’m soloing him. When his invulnerability goes up I stop attacking. I left and restarted the iso vaults, on 1st one and it went into its invulnerable state and hasn’t left 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Small but important Hotfix tonight as it was causing Isolation Vault missions to seemingly never end. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Isolation Vault Esophage waypoint lingering after having left the Vault. 

Have a great weekend, Tenno!

Definitely becomes a problem after host migrations. Dudes be constantly host migrating after the first cycle then the others as you said, never end. Or even start. It’s like it tells us what to do or where to go but then nothing happens. What’s even more annoying is that it will sometimes lead us to the same tunnel as before which was already done. So no Necramech nor vault. Nothing. 

Don’t know what the hot fix has done since I haven’t gotten on again yet. But I do hope that maybe it solved that issue. Forcing players to travel to a “mother” in a different location just to start the next cycle really becomes a pain if it’s gonna glitch like that or if unknowing players try to start the same one. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)GuffyNuggets92 said:

I’m soloing him. When his invulnerability goes up I stop attacking. I left and restarted the iso vaults, on 1st one and it went into its invulnerable state and hasn’t left 

I usually use my tenno and blast it over and over. It never stayed forever. Sometimes it went away instantly and other times it was more persistent. I’m thinking the shoulders are the weak spots since it takes the most damage from them. Bringing a sniper and using somebody like Ivara with high duration is a good solo method. Her invisible arrows can keep infested off the drone dude too. Only issue that would be left is how long the dude takes to go to all 4 towers. Which having a high power strength wisp would help with that. But you got to find the necramech quickly. As soon as you reach the area the necramech spawns but doesn’t always spawn near you and with so many infested swarming it, it would eventually use its shields if you’re not quick enough. That’s what I’ve gathered so far after fighting like 100, give or take. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Iceman1_000 said:

There is bug now that when someone uses the mechs the warframe glitches out of the game and there is no way to return to the frame it happened to me numerous times as soon as I did the update.

Hate when it glitches me where I can’t even get in my Archwing to fly 800 meters. Some players are impatient and others are just too... inexperienced to put it mildly. I’m quick at adapting but not everyone can. 

Them there’s this bug where it doesn’t count the bonuses after we did the objective. Which is robbing us. Like why put players through that stress of trying to be quick and efficient just to not reward us like promised? 

I understand this is new and all but this is the third open world. You’d think they have gone through enough trial and error to make the third one without the exact same bugs as the previous two. And I mean the Exact... Same... Bugs... not the unique ones from this open world specifically. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)mrtakenname said:

I know this isn't relevant to the topic at hand but it has been rather difficult to spot the animals for hunting since the tranq rifle has an orange high lite. I just think it would be better if we had a way to change the color just so its not orange on orange.

Agreed I'm having a hell of a time trying 2 capture 5 Common avichaea when it Blends in to the planet we seriously need a hotfix for this please and thank you

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Danny-Nukem said:

No they reflect damage at random intervals. I waited 10 seconds once and it STILL reflected my damage.

Thankfully, I've discovered that amps can cancel the shield easily if you hit em in the back with a charged shot or Shwaak prism.

Archived