Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #5

[DE]Danielle

21 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

I usually use my tenno and blast it over and over. It never stayed forever. Sometimes it went away instantly and other times it was more persistent. I’m thinking the shoulders are the weak spots since it takes the most damage from them. Bringing a sniper and using somebody like Ivara with high duration is a good solo method. Her invisible arrows can keep infested off the drone dude too. Only issue that would be left is how long the dude takes to go to all 4 towers. Which having a high power strength wisp would help with that. But you got to find the necramech quickly. As soon as you reach the area the necramech spawns but doesn’t always spawn near you and with so many infested swarming it, it would eventually use its shields if you’re not quick enough. That’s what I’ve gathered so far after fighting like 100, give or take. 

I was talking about the Necramech going into its invulnerable state and not coming out of it period. I tried the iso values twice and it happened twice. I waited for around 15 minutes each time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GuffyNuggets92 said:

I was talking about the Necramech going into its invulnerable state and not coming out of it period. I tried the iso values twice and it happened twice. I waited for around 15 minutes each time.

It’s like rhino’s iron skin.. when nothing damages him.. his skin stays up.. so when he puts his shield up.. wait a couple seconds and then you need to do damage to him to take down his shields.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

-snip-

Ash has had some bugs since the update and long existing ones, ppl have been posting about it and all that has happens is a script error fix, he needs way more than that.

Here are some post about it.

Also here are the long existing ones

·       While using blade storm, pickups are attached to Ash`s body and get in the way visually.

·       When bs ends, the camera is fixed in one place and doesn’t move with Ash.

·       Make opening enemies up to finishers consistent with 3rd ability.

·       Sometime ash is glitched and stabbing the air and he is unseen when using bs due to camera angle.

·       Sometimes the visuals of the clones change from a hologram, original ash and ash prime look, make the “clones” look like whatever variant your using (like wukong`s 1st ability).

·       When blade storm is done, Ash doesn’t appear at the same place he started at but instead is teleports him in a different location.

The issues he has right now, Ash is now he needs a serious revisit

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159102-ash-his-current-problems-and-the-solutions-to-fix-them/

Please get on it.

I just played a few vaults AFTER this fix....

-Vault doors are super laggy now.   When I try to enter vault area's on foot or with mech it warps me to in front of the vault door (just like how it bounces you away from the transition doors between Nekrolisk and Drift.   I have to try to enter the vaults 2-3+ times before it will actually let me enter and collect the loot.   This was not even an issue before the big patch and hotfix today....   (You had the big patch today, the hotfix, and I unlocked my mech.   And I didnt play until after all that stuff,   So I dont know which created the issue!!)

-As a CLIENT after we finished 1st vault and started the 2nd vault,  the 1st Vaults waypoint persisted. Like this hotfix says you fixed..  Bug definately NOT sqaushed.  

-Exiting your necormech on uneven/sloped ground makes you spawn as operator underground....   

Can we get a working fix for exp taken from mech there are several different cases of it like exiting open worlds or dieing in mech results in total rank downs to 0 or in some cases few levels lower also we need that patch to allow deployment on any stage lv on a open world is way to grindy if we keep loseing the exp anyway and id add more fun if we can use in any realistic area we want 

All the comments i read so far are from noobs, most issues or becose they dont understand it. Those bird thinks supose to be hard to find, after 3 times you know almost every spot they can spawn, easy piecy. And not going to next tier vault is probly becose you didden looked at the day/night cycle. You are supposed to do it in 1 cycle. So buggs fikxed ✌️

Can we purge this "coin" system it absolutely sucks as a concept in warframe and makes the dlc not really worth it cuz its grind 5 ways and takes away from enjoyment of the open area with plains or orb im not locked to 1 way of standing gain i have mineing,fishing,hunting that directly go to city without needless middle man bs please fix this its herting the game not helping it

23 hours ago, (PS4)Darkruxe said:

Thank you guys so much for fixing the loading problem with cambion, i can finally play the update! Although it does suck that everyone's already max rank and I felt left behind for a couple weeks. 

If you have lots of materials, then you can max your helmith rank in a day. But reaching max rep is easy to get. Just farm lots of coins and materials at the same time for a few hours. Then youll have enough coins to give you a break for a few days to explore the hidden areas and get all scans for simiaris rep. Plus figure out certain object(s) spawn points that rewards you rare mining/fish materials per minute after activation. Unless you like to do the tedious mining/fishing. Anyway, don't worry. Your not the only one behind. I just started myself and if i played on day 1 i wouldve been maxed on everything and would go back to finishing steel path to get decorations for dojo builds ect. Anyway, take advantage of the mastery points from steel path to MR cap so you have more rep turn ins n trade slots. 

what about the part where the rare scintilneverdrops4youever bug? the so called bounty that have a chance at a rare drop only drop commons. this is after 4 days of farming this thing. iso vaults also dont have them in there.. no matter the vault 1 2 or 3... make them like a wisp please and put them on the map.. anywhere... 

Just as a suggestion to anyone trying to lvl up the Entrati standing to Family to see what happens - just don't.

It is so massively underwhelming that I cant recommend it. This advice comes from someone who isn't even very materialistic. It feels lacklustre and incomplete. I don't feel like I brought them together and apart from them thanking me constantly now I get a sense of a big disconnect from the final scene (which was more creepy to me than developers obviously intended)

Wait until they add the new content so that at least you can get a decent rank reward (currently only a fish trophy rack)

Am 4.9.2020 um 04:31 schrieb (PS4)Iceman1_000:

There is bug now that when someone uses the mechs the warframe glitches out of the game and there is no way to return to the frame it happened to me numerous times as soon as I did the update.

indeed. and if u reach the exit as tenno, mission counts nevertheless as failed

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

can we expect a hotfix for this change from 29.0.7 on PC everone said it since y

update dropped why time gate players like this now we have to wait god knows how many weeks for it to be fixed ??

CURSOR DYSFUNCTION 🤔😔
DE, please help those of us with disabilities who love your game, have been playing since it launched on PS4, and now play close to every single day. This is a very long post; I’m sorry this has become a novel and I hope you haven’t deemed this as TLDR.

I’m still having cursor issues, I always have, but had adapted the very best I could find to do so... In the appearance section of any menu, the cursor is no longer snapping to the secondary color, nor is it snapping to the “return to default” symbol, it is just passing right over them as if they weren’t even there. Also, after any mission the cursor is getting “stuck” in the little “alerts” box in the upper right hand corner, and no matter how hard you try and move it out of that area, it is just pulled right back into the box. You must close the mission summary, and re-open it (if you have that option) if you want to view the stats beyond what is immediately shown without navigation capability.

I understand the cursor is not going away. I do not agree with having it, but I understand. What I don’t understand is why I am being forced to use the cursor with my controller as if I were using a precision mouse. I play on console because I have a disability and cannot use super precise movements. I need menus (especially) to perform in a manner made for a controller, that do not require little movements that are difficult even for people that have full use of their hands and fingers. I have tried to work with DE since they brought the cursor to console. I tried to defend it, justify it, and not push back and just accept DE’s decision to do this. But I have a disability that is progressing, and (as I’ve stated) I cannot use precise movements with a controller (like I said, even my wife who has no disability finds it difficult to control at times). Yes, of course I have adjusted settings and tested different options (to the limit of what can be tested).

If DE is not going to fix navigation in all menus (cursor snapping and/or just using the D-pad), then I’m not going to be able to play the game without assistance from someone else physically sitting next to me to take over the controls. Who wants to play a game (for hours a day, every single day) having to do that? To be fair, who even has that luxury of an option? When I became sick, this game saved me (for so many reasons). Again, I’m sorry this has become a novel and I hope you haven’t deemed this as TLDR.

Could DE please, PLEASE re-work menu navigation, and modding (Upgrade) interfaces so that no precise movements are required? Thank you so so very much to anyone who reads this entire post/plea for help 🙏🏼 

On 2020-09-03 at 8:28 PM, (PS4)mrtakenname said:

I know this isn't relevant to the topic at hand but it has been rather difficult to spot the animals for hunting since the tranq rifle has an orange high lite. I just think it would be better if we had a way to change the color just so its not orange on orange.

This so much.

Conservation animal tracks/footprints and tranq rifle visual highlights should be customizable for those that are hard of seeing and/or colorblind. 

On 2020-09-03 at 9:42 PM, (PS4)Danny-Nukem said:

Still losing the affinity with the Mech when dying and stuff in Fortuna 

Same on plains and HoD never fixed it guns for it also go from 30 to 28 mr for what ever reason every time we leave a open world,die its annoying cuz atm its the only way to lv up the mech till we can use in any map with a big enough room

7 hours ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

can we expect a hotfix for this change from 29.0.7 on PC everone said it since y

update dropped why time gate players like this now we have to wait god knows how many weeks for it to be fixed ??

Simple greed hence why the market had no issues at all to pour out 20$ to just buy xaku yet magicly they have a "bug" that makes it not drop iv stated it sevrial times no reason why they cant remove one of the crystal resource things in the vult and just put the scintillant as a gurinteed drop only if you do the vult part not just the mech part of isolation vult no reason at all that can justify it

Archived