Livestream Schedule: September 7 - 10

Lets go i need that scintillant

On 2020-09-04 at 12:58 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Tuesday (Watch for 60 minutes): The Heart of Deimos TennoGen Prex Cards campaign!
  • Wednesday (Watch for 30 minutes): Grandmother Token
  • Thursday (Watch for 30 minutes): Scintillant

Monday, September 7th is a Canadian Holiday, and there will be no live stream as the team is away. We’ll see you the rest of the week with Deimos-themed Drops!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

On 2020-09-04 at 1:58 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Thursday (Watch for 30 minutes): Scintillant

Can we link 5 different twitch account to same account? Asking for a friend...

On 2020-09-04 at 12:58 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Tuesday (Watch for 60 minutes): The Heart of Deimos TennoGen Prex Cards campaign!
  • Wednesday (Watch for 30 minutes): Grandmother Token
  • Thursday (Watch for 30 minutes): Scintillant

Monday, September 7th is a Canadian Holiday, and there will be no live stream as the team is away. We’ll see you the rest of the week with Deimos-themed Drops!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p_HolidayMonday.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Yeah maybe instead of giving people a grandmother token which is so damn easy to get make people watch your stream for an hour and they get a necromech blueprint for free.

your entire Community all think it's ridiculous that you have to be rank 14 in order to get a regular blueprint just to craft something that you have the ability to obtain at rank one from the heart of Deimos operator vendor. It's so messed up that I can't craft a necromech but I can't actually physically make it because I'm not rank 14. It makes more sense if rank one of the demos operator vendor that you get a necromech and then rank two you get a different one than Rank 3 you get a different one where the other two are much more advanced than the first one.

Not to mention is so messed up that I actually have a lot of mods for the necramech but I can't actually make the damn thing. Depressing as hell

Edited by (PS4)laxwiccan666
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic