Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Feeling Like Quitting The Game......

jpvi1207

Question

its just.......its so unfair when those stupid bugs come out and ruin your void run, with all those nice mods you have been looking for, or when some random laser kills you when you finnish and objective, or when you transmute 4 rare mods and a common comes out

or even when the game crashes for no apparent reason in a wave 40 xini mission

i just dont have any more patience for this

12 answers to this question

Play something else for some time.

Something that will not frustrate you

Bugs in this game also make my blood boil inside me but I keep coming back.

Also, don't rage at transmutation system. No point in doing this, we all now that it's completely broken and raging won't change it. It's waste of time and everything else.

Play something else for some time.

Something that will not frustrate you

Bugs in this game also make my blood boil inside me but I keep coming back.

Also, don't rage at transmutation system. No point in doing this, we all now that it's completely broken and raging won't change it. It's waste of time and everything else.

k, guess ill be returning a bit to minecraft

I have a laptop since 2010,I haven't got any crashes except my pc couldn't handle with the graphic with full highest graphic,what kind of bug are you talking about?I haven't got a bug which is really important.

freeze and then it crashes, maybe i should just turn off the multi threading 

k, guess ill be returning a bit to minecraft

Probably best to take a break for a while, yes. A lot of people experience crashing issues. Some of it is fixed by enabling or disable the multi-threading, or disabling DirectX 11 on the launcher, but others cannot find a source to their problem. Sometimes it is just because of their graphics card and it is something that DE needs to fix on their end.

A lot of people are unhappy with transmutation. I don't quite get the "random laser" thing being a bug, I've never had a laser that wasn't triggered come out of nowhere with murderous intent.

Anyway, enjoy your break time, and I hope you find Warframe enjoyable again when you pick it up more. Sorry you have experienced a lot of downtime with it, though.