Sepfahn Holster and animation clipping/ misalignment bug

Hello there,

As promised, I will pester you as much as possible until this gets fixed. 

So, after spending 20 platinum for the "nikana right shoulder holster" I found out that after equipping it, it defers to the default holster, so my purchase was in vain. Imagine my surprise because when you preview the holster position before the purchase, everything goes well and you are not aware of the bug until you've spent your plat.

Please don't come at me with the " but it's only 20 plat" ok? I'm not a cheap person, it's about the principle behind it.

Other thing is, since I started using the Sepfahn as my main melee weapon, I was troubled to see than when having the reverse grip stance Blind Justice equipped, the model of the sword (be it the default or any other skin) behaves erratically, as you begin to move forward for some reason it translates back into the normal grip and the sword starts rotating through and out of the sheath, while the sheath stays stationary the whole time. This also happens when you block.

Once you've seen this, it's impossible to unsee.

8A1F2C0A06DFB5C2D81597AC32E47406B4374F43

?imw=2048&imh=857&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

• Like 8
1 hour ago, (XB1)JardentinoRossi said:

I've had this problem with my sephan and left shoulder holster since the deimos update. It was working fine before. 

how bout the Blind justice bug? I'm sure you did not notice it was there long before the HoD update.

• Like 1

Same here. Confirmed it only happens on Sepfahn Zaw. Skiajati and Nikana Prime unaffected. Waste of 20 platinum. I will be filing a support ticket to get my plat back if it's not fixed soon.

UmLvCjj.jpg

41T9lYA.jpg

Edited by Nephelus
  • Like 4
On 2020-09-12 at 5:31 AM, Nephelus said:

Same here. Confirmed it only happens on Sepfahn Zaw. Skiajati and Nikana Prime unaffected. Waste of 20 platinum. I will be filing a support ticket to get my plat back if it's not fixed soon.

UmLvCjj.jpg

41T9lYA.jpg

Well, if you file a ticket to get your platinum back, maybe they'll fix it?

I hope so.

Also come on DE!!
REALLY? Are you ignoring us completely? This is from 2019

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to write again because enough is enough.....

I spent 6 euros, real world money not platinum to get this new nikana skin and what do you know, clipping issues as always, and the skin does not even scale in size for the Sepfahn and the skiajati!!!!!!!!!

Is this a joke DE? Do you even care anymore? Will you ever fix your skins that we pay money for?

#FixZawNikana     #FixZawsGrips    #HearUS

141FF637BE1B0B9D542925F3F5F8972D8106CB67

• Like 2

I too wasted platinum on a holster for the Zaw daggers only me to realize it doesn't apply the holster at all i reported this back in september its still not fixed i have also seen other posts reporting this issue nothing has been done 

• Like 3