Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comparison Of Frame

Omnifrost

I need second opinion. I want to get rid of one frame and i don't know witch one ( accualy i do but i want someone who agree with me because i hate selling frames and i want to play with all of them but no slots ). 
I can't ask 'what is BETTER' because all have own purpose, but i can ask witch frame is more viable in high level game and worth keeping, witch frame maybe get nerfed..etc

Discusion about: Nova and Saryn

Yes, Nova can do that.. or atleast slow and duble damage on high enemy but Saryin can do that too. She god Miasma ( one of better skills in game ) and a bit tanky ( a lot imo ) while Nova is one hit- kill with low base stats ?
So nuker vs tank(sort of)

Keep all of them.

If you really have to choose, take nova. She's the most powerful one, or so I heard.

I would, trust me i would but i can't. This is like 4-5 th frame i needed to sell in order to get new one ( i regret EVERY SINGLE TIME ) and raise my mastery rank.

ps. not able to get plat for slots is main problem

I say keep Saryn. I just like her more in general. The poison theme, the look, the stats. Nova is eh for me compared to Saryn for me.

i'm bigger fan of saryn too, but still if i think straigt nova is good too, her nuking powers can get handy plus worm hole for trawel..

I say scrape together $5 and keep both. 

money is not that big problem like third world county and town witout payment options :/

please set yourself on fire.

saryn master race is not pleased by your shenanigans.

@op

i would suggest getting plat.

dont sell your hard earned and leveled frames.

Yes, i am aware that little bit plat can save me this hard descision but as i said before, living in third world country in a town witout ANY payment options geting plat is preety hard. I once won ( if i remmeber corect ) 50 plat and i got 3 frame slots, but now i need to level up something to fully enjoy the game, so selling nova will be hard descision ( like selling other 4-5 frames )

living in third world country in a town witout ANY payment options geting plat is preety hard.

didnt see that bit.. sorry.

that said, im sure there are ways around that.

at least, i always seem to hear that there are ways around that problem...

Edited by alchemistjkt

wtf are you even saying?

how is that buying power?

how is that cheating?

how drunk are you right now?

are you the one that stole my beer?

(give it back... please?)

I was waiting for this kind of reply.

It is indeed not power he would buy in this case. However he would support the possibility to buy power.

If people are agreeing to buy Platinum for something as simple as having more character slots, which is outrageous in the first place. Then people tell the developers that the current marketing plan is fine.

Which then transfers to weapons and items which in fact does give you power.

Thus: If you pay real money you will get more powerful faster instead of playing the game to do so.

On topic:

I had the option to choose either Nova and Saryn and chose Nova.

Now I know I should have picked Saryn.

Edited by Solution9

didnt see that bit.. sorry.

that said, im sure there are ways around that.

at least, i always seem to hear that there are ways around that problem...

Then please share some of that ways with me. 

I met one person in game and we play long time together, he said in UK is magazine who got promo codes for 10$ (or 20 ) worth plat, he said if he won he will get me one..

that was couple of mouths ago, i never saw that men again. It's sad. It make me cry. Make panda sad. Now i'm sad Panda.

It is indeed not power he would buy in this case. However he would support the possibility to buy power.

If people are agreeing to buy Platinum for something as simple as having more character slots, which is outrageous in the first place. Then people tell the developers that the current marketing plan is fine.

Thus: If you pay real money you will get more powerful faster instead of playing the game to do so.

so... every single f2p game ever is in the wrong in your eyes?

how are they suppose to make money?

plat for slots = good, even more so when they cost as little as they do

and lets be honest... more slots does not translate to more power, even if it lets you have more weapons/frames to select from.

your not buying power, and your not supporting "p2w" like your trying to imply.

warframe plat has always been "pay to play faster".

i for one hope they keep it that way.

Neverending question, should be better if i go with X or stay with Y :)

Heh yeah. I suppose if I had chosen Saryn I "knew" that I should have chosen Nova :)

Really it's a question of which one you like to play with the most. Forget end game and all that. If you play with a boring frame you will probably not play much endgame anyway.

Edited by Solution9

Heh yeah. I suppose if I had chosen Saryn I "knew" that I should have chosen Nova :)

Really it's a question of which one you like to play with the most. Forget end game and all that. If you play with a boring frame you will probably not play much endgame anyway.

i couldn't agree more. so selling nova because it's meh to me and i still think saryin is more useful, also stat vise etc etc but sill regret for selling nova. or any other so yeah :D

i couldn't agree more. so selling nova because it's meh to me and i still think saryin is more useful, also stat vise etc etc but sill regret for selling nova. or any other so yeah :D

Trust me I have the same problem all the time.

My main frame is Trinity and I would love to have Vauban as my secondary.

However since I need more frames to level up my mastery rank I cannot keep both of them, and I personally refuse to spend money. So every time I have leveled up an alt frame I have to sell it.

You kinda get used to the feeling that you just wasted 30 ranks in a frame.

Edited by Solution9

Trust me I have the same problem all the time.

My main frame is Trinity and I would love to have Vauban as my secondary.

However since I need more frames to level up my mastery rank I cannot keep both of them, and I personally refuse to spend money. So every time I have leveled up an alt frame I have to sell it.

You kinda get used to the feeling that you just wasted 30 ranks in a frame.

Oh yeah, i sold 4-5 frames and about 20tish wepon so i know feel

If you want to cheat, and think it is a good idea that you can buy your way to power, then do as the quote says.

lolwut

On topic:

I had the option to choose either Nova and Saryn and chose Nova.

Now I know I should have picked Saryn.

You don't gain power any faster by buying slots. You are one confused person. And them limiting inventory space is both fine and common in F2P games.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

You don't gain power any faster by buying slots. You are one confused person. And them limiting inventory space is both fine and common in F2P games.

If you read my post thoroughly you would understand where I am going.

Indeed buying frame slots or weapon slots does not grant you power.

Buying weapons does. It gives an advantage over people who don't want/can't afford, to use money. Those people have to farm for the weapons.

By spending money on the game as it is now only makes people who are willing to buy their way through the game an advantage. Which in return lets the developers know that people will throw money after all sorts of crap to gain an advantage.

People should not be rewarded for skipping game content. People who play the game should.

Diablo 3 Auction House all over again.

This is way off-topic.

I won't answer in this thread again since the "problem" is already solved.

Edited by Solution9