Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ENDO FARMING GUIDE for Vodynaoi, Sedna

(PSN)BMWWOW

On 2020-09-07 at 5:45 AM, _Tormex_ said:

Here is a link to my Khora build with 79% range. It works fantastically. If you don't want to spend the umbral forma, switch out the umbral mods for basic ones and switch augur message out for constitution.

Nice.  🙂
Looks very similar to my Khora Vodyanoi build.  
Appreciate the modding suggestions too.  🙂

On 2020-09-06 at 2:41 PM, Nailclipper said:

That 60-80% range sounds about right. So now that you have tried small and big dome, which one provides a bigger number of endo/time?

I did mention killing enemies on the dome and not on the Larva ball because that's the original idea, which is to use Larva as a mean to transfer the enemies to the dome so that the dome can do the pillaging/looting. In practice you just flail around and inside the dome with your melee weapon, except Nidus who usually doesn't participate because he's busy spamming his 1 sec Larva.

BTW have you tried doing it on steel path? If you can kill the executioners fast enough there (need a well modded melee weapon) and not dying too much (often by Gorth or Zura), it provides a far superior endo count.

OMG Yes.  😃
Our Endo count on Steel Path was averaging 3k per run!  
That said we had a VERY well coordinated team, a Mod Drop Booster (for Endo), and Two Nekros.
We tested the double Nekros, and while these are not exact numbers, it appears that one Nekros has about a 90% chance to Desecrate while two Nekros made a visible difference every single time so I would say it boosts the Desecrate to 98%?  Again not exact numbers, just giving probabilities off of visual interpretation of the graphically better success rate.  The other two frames were a Max Duration / Efficiency 79% Khora and a Larva-Spam-Max Range Nidus.  🙂
But make no mistake that Mod Drop Booster (only available from Sortie & Baro) makes a BIG difference too.  

20 minutes ago, (PS4)BMWWOW said:

OMG Yes.  😃
Our Endo count on Steel Path was averaging 3k per run!  
That said we had a VERY well coordinated team, a Mod Drop Booster (for Endo), and Two Nekros.
We tested the double Nekros, and while these are not exact numbers, it appears that one Nekros has about a 90% chance to Desecrate while two Nekros made a visible difference every single time so I would say it boosts the Desecrate to 98%?  Again not exact numbers, just giving probabilities off of visual interpretation of the graphically better success rate.  The other two frames were a Max Duration / Efficiency 79% Khora and a Larva-Spam-Max Range Nidus.  🙂
But make no mistake that Mod Drop Booster (only available from Sortie & Baro) makes a BIG difference too.  

Yeah, 3k per run on steel path sounds about right.

Did you die often on steel path vodyanoi? I personally put Flame Repellent so I can tank Zura's lava floor.

2 hours ago, Nailclipper said:

Yeah, 3k per run on steel path sounds about right.

Did you die often on steel path vodyanoi? I personally put Flame Repellent so I can tank Zura's lava floor.

No actually we did really well, but again we were all on mic and someone would shout out "Fire Floor!" so everyone would hop off the lava.  But yeah the lava otherwise kills more than almost anything else.  Flame Repellent sounds like a good idea.  :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Necro'ing a great guide to chime in.  Just did 100k end farm, averaged over 1000/minute using the Nekros/Nekros/Nidus/Khora group, exactly as outlined in this guide.  Khora had a bit extra range due to lack of mod selection, but was at ~90% so not crazy far off.

1k/minute does require having Mod Drop Chance Booster, but getting 40-50k/hour even with short breaks and the interruption between mission clears means you can easily do 4 sessions of 1 to 1.5 hours each over a weekend that one person gets the booster, and everyone should get 200-300k endo.  EASILY worth the dedication of 4-6 hours of your weekend since that will let you max 5+ primed/umbra/sacrificial mods, and that's a permanent boost to your account's power.

There's a lot of flexibility in this approach - literally the only 'must have' is a single Nekros with Larva subsumed onto it.

Also, Nikana is a great slash weapon to use.  Blind Justice provides a guaranteed slash proc, and generally good damage multipliers for basic combo mashing.  But importantly, all 4 nikana weapons are massively slash-oriented.  Throw on Relentless Combination for fast combo stacking, Blood Rush for massive critical rate, Weeping Wounds for 100% status chance once you get your combo to x12, and then just standard damage/speed mods (including Buzz Kill ofc), and you'll have a weapon with 90% or better slash procs every single hit, and pretty good damage.  Plus, Blind Justice stance has a lot of minor lifts in its combos, allowing you to provide a bit extra cc on the enemies in the kill zone (just in case).  Two people going melee, and 2 people using ranged slashing options works really well.

I like Galatine too, but it is much slower by default (which means more time to build your combo at the start) and the added reach plus sweeping styles available aren't a huge help, while Nikanas will put out higher damage directly in front of the wielder.

Archived