Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Steel Path King

kwlingo

9 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

wU2yliG.png

Do people actually enjoy playing the game anymore? Or was this never a game to really play but go AFK with abilities that just do everything for you? lol Guess this is the Warframe community, how to go AFK and win.

chappelle show lol GIF

10 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I pretty much always keep a utility primary/secondary to deal with nulli bubbles and prime for CO if i feel like it. Lega prisim on your amp is another option. Void dash with magus lockdown and pop bubble with amp before switching back to frame.

Yeah, the Operator is decent for this purpose, but melee is bugged unless you are in melee only mode - so no secondary for me.

11 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Do people actually enjoy playing the game anymore? Or was this never a game to really play but go AFK with abilities that just do everything for you? lol Guess this is the Warframe community, how to go AFK and win.

chappelle show lol GIFWhy do you think I afk by a single screen shot?

Why do you think I afk by a single screen shot?

If i wanted to afk I'd play octavia and t-bag my way to victory. At no point was I afk for that run or any run. It's boring. I prefer to enjoy the fast paced game play that Warframe offers. 

All I was trying to do was see if spores maxed at 70k like the wiki said. Wiki was wrong I got 70k+ and bailed. 

It actually takes some work to keep your spores going. You can't really afk. With enemies at that level spores don't kill fast enough to maintain life support. If I kill too fast and move around too much I mess with spawns and there are no enemies to spread to. Spores are pretty much just for the 10x stacks of corrosive IMO.  

Archived