The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exploiter Orb stuck in mountain

(NSW)Mythryth

Hi Tenno,

the same happens on PS4. It happens everytime we call  exploiter orb mission.

I found a "work around" this bug.

If your squad already has thermia don't call the mission.

Go straight into Orbis Vallis, no mission -  free roam - then go to Deck 12 cave and activate the condenser initiating the fight. Doing so, the exploiter doesn't get stuck within the mountain therefore it is possible to kill the orb.

It worked for me, and later I helped clan mates following the procedure above. Hopefully it will work on other platforms as well.

Godspeed

Yep, I've experienced this as well. I was able to replicate it twice by hitting the vents in a certain order. After that, the Coolant Raknoids won't spawn until you complete the first phase. Once you see the Raknoids in the hallway, you'll know the bug will happen.

Interestingly enough, I've never experienced it with a squad; only solo. I've been meaning to record it to show the bug, but capturing footage is tedious.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante:

Hi Tenno,

the same happens on PS4. It happens everytime we call  exploiter orb mission.

I found a "work around" this bug.

If your squad already has thermia don't call the mission.

Go straight into Orbis Vallis, no mission -  free roam - then go to Deck 12 cave and activate the condenser initiating the fight. Doing so, the exploiter doesn't get stuck within the mountain therefore it is possible to kill the orb.

It worked for me, and later I helped clan mates following the procedure above. Hopefully it will work on other platforms as well.

Godspeed

On Switch she'll still get stuck even when I go straight into Orb Vallis without any Bounties. Going back to Deck 12 and then to the open world again won't help either. 

Archived