Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Body Armors?

Keijima

Don't know if anyone has started a topic on this, but wouldn't it be nice to have different body armors for each warframe?  What I was thinking like you guys know how the alternate heads have a different effect?  It be cool to have a alternate body design and maybe have like different effects much like the alternate helmets.  Effects I was thinking of would be like 30% plus armor or a certain amount of stun reduction etc.  What do you fellow warframers think?

Alternate Warframe skins were talked about in the last livestream, IE we will probably get them at some point.

However, DE is moving away from putting stats on cosmetic items, due to the complications that it causes. It isn't something that bothers me, but I'd prefer to have stats on them.

While I doubt we'll see entirely new bodies' for our 'frames, I could see color pattern-esque skins and other cosmetic add-ons to the warframes happening pretty soon.

Pretty sure something along the lines of camo skins was mentioned in the livestream.

But I'd pay a stupid amount of platinum in order to equip my frames with Grineer armor plating...

Patterned and metallic skins are confirmed as of last stream, but physical changes are unlikely because it's the same amount of work as a whole new frame model. They did say a while back that more syadana style add ons where in the cards but we don't know what that entails. Could be armour pieces like the parts sentinels get.

But I'd pay a stupid amount of platinum in order to equip my frames with Grineer armor plating...

inb4 Space Marine skin

--------------------

like everyone else, i'd love to see Cosmetic 'skins' for our frames in the future. as long as we don't get out of hand, i don't wanna see CODfishy red tiger everywhere. any skin pattern should be subtle, but still clearly visible.

and eventually, hopefully even alternate looks for the frames entirely. with how original the frames all look now, i'd love to see more designs ^^

even if Saryn is just about perfect as she currently is. 

Edited by taiiat

Don't know if anyone has started a topic on this, but wouldn't it be nice to have different body armors for each warframe?  What I was thinking like you guys know how the alternate heads have a different effect?  It be cool to have a alternate body design and maybe have like different effects much like the alternate helmets.  Effects I was thinking of would be like 30% plus armor or a certain amount of stun reduction etc.  What do you fellow warframers think?

i suggested this AGES ago and got a pretty good backing but nothing major , however looking back on it they would have to do 2x different armor sets for every warframe just like helmets i would presume

i thought it could implement something like Planetside 2's infantry armor customization , cause putting more armor on rhino is just could not get more badass

However, DE is moving away from putting stats on cosmetic items, due to the complications that it causes. It isn't something that bothers me, but I'd prefer to have stats on them.

They just need introduce the option to equip vanity equipment. We don't need to slaughter tactical choice just to play dress up. :(