Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your biggest complaints about the game

redkunaz

What pisses you off? what do you wish was changed? what is missing? please i'm legit curious.

For me is the lack of actual good rewards, they could make more mods like amalgam mods , or just random mods like 60% status 50% damage (instead of elemental) random stuff ya know, weapon skins, collectibles,  but they don't and most rewards just feel meh most of the times. however they did do amazing stuff this year

I also really wish the lich was a actual enemy and came to hunt me sometimes on missions , maybe railjack on his spaceship , but  has it stands he mostly only comes if i'm farming murmurs...

I really miss wolf , those boss that come for you during missions , wish there were more.

Muffled invisibility sound, i never use stealth frames and do stealth without invisibility because the sound makes me want to puke, it gives me insanne motion sickness.

I wish enemies were more bright, sometimes enemies just blend in on the background, wish they were a bit more colorfull so you can spot them easier.

I wish tennogen was faster , we really want a new skin for gauss , but we got to wait like 1 year  sigh.

I wish rivens didn't exist. it just creates problems,  and their balancing is so random sometimes.

12 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

3 days build times are unacceptable in my opinion. I hate introducing people to this game and having to address that.

”Yeah DE are really cool, the devs stream and they are all really funny and they listen to their community.”

”How do I build frames?”

”Well...”

23 hour build times for *highly* used resources I.E. forma. Inability to build multiple of the same item at once.

The way DE often takes feedback, but not solutions. Usually resulting in DE assigning people who have never played their own game before to fix it by not actually fixing it, then just calling it a day for the next couple years. I want those PvP-turned-PvE augments to actually be useful, they said they would balance it for PvE use. They didn't. They made a couple small changes and just assumed a 4 second duration on Mirage's Prism augment was perfectly fine.

The fact that they've created a system where the only way they can artificially generate challenge is through a ton of invulnerability phases and endless immunities.

#2 is the development focus. Less open worlds, less gimmicky crap, more of the core game I actually like.

Putting bronze/silver common mods and tiny amount of money on +30-50 level missions and endless runs (should be scaled according to run duration, no?). I swear if I could slap the person that in charge of the reward system, I'll do it forever until that person cleared his mind and re-discuss it with other devs.

I wish they didn't drive away all the PvP players [by never fixing exploits, no updates for 8 months in a row, allowing cheaters / exploiters to dominate and never get banned, etc...] and then say "Oh what a coincidence that the current playerbase don't like PvP, I guess we will just abandon PvP forever."

They should invest more on RJ, the game mode had some amazing design, the concept of it works very well with the spirit of the game, however it is extremly painfull to have it at MVP stage for such a long time because it had rightously mixed returns at release. I think there should be at least 25% of each content expansions tied to it.

I think the big issue with the game is the engine. The game gets prettier and prettier certainly but the core of the game doesn't change. It never reinvented some of its worst aspects, I mean look at the 2nd orb fight in fortuna, the engine is at its limit there, it even forces a reload half way in. No third orb yet because fortuna is too draining on machines I'm pretty sure of it.

When WF got released we were hoping for dota like mechanics maps, and some ARPG features, we had to wait years for pseudo dynamic endless content and those revolves around gimmiks more than technical upgrades.

There are lots of things in Warframe that are perpetual bandaids over bandaids because of its core.

Also there are balance issues, the developpers in particular have no clear understanding of what are the balance breakpoints inside their own game, they got things rights for few end game fights tho but for example Xaku, wich is not the first frame to be released, has some extremly discutable mechanics associated with it that look particulary Rookie, wich is disturbing to say the least. Also statuses, the first iteration was shinny and engaging but pretty messed up back in the day, the last one is a complete disgrace.

I hate to say this but nowadays it feels like a bunch of set pieces meant to showcase some new thing. And then a bunch of copy/paste mini games and exponential grind is added to give the illusion of substance.

If I look back at really cool things it would be Lua and Kuva Fortress. They have depth and are action packed.

But in the end I can do no better. I don't even know where to get the software. So it is what it is.

just off the top of my head, my big erks are: 

1. Primary Secondary Melee slots suck. It needs to be Weapon Slot 1, 2, 3 and let me pick any 3 weapons I want. 

2. Mesa’s chaps- need to be optional

3. not enough Prime access options - want an option for just accessories (no booster no plat) 

4. The color channels picked are absolutely atrocious the majority of the time. 

5. can’t revive sentinels or companions

6. no augment slot

7. Cant pull Endo or Kuva out of a mod once put in. 

8. hitscan

9. Meleeing through enemies.

10. Host migration / P2P connection  

The sheer power gap thag exists between options. Its one thing to have low tier gear that works its way up to being high tier, but some weapons/weapon classes/abilities just shoot so far ahead of anything before it that its pretty much become impossible to balance the game properly these days. 

Which is tolerable on its own, but its been seeping into how the game has been designed and treated for a while. DE has resorted to tactics like nullifcation, inconsistent damage reductions out of nowhere, damage caps, immunities just to vaguely keep us in line.

Which doesnt do much in the end but just delay the time that the steongest stuff will still 1 shot something.

Dumb enemy ai, DE’s balancing issues, DE’s weird aversion to scaling rewards (like credit caches and common mods on steel path), Story content is way too infrequent, Kuva lich grinding length is super long and unnecessary, murmurs not being affected by boosters, super weird and rare drop chances, (scilliant, necramech mods, steel essence), Fortuna debt bond grind is exhausting, takes too long and is uninteresting, Helminth Bile requirements are way too grindy + it’s absolute torture without boosters, railjack being disconnected feeds into that problem, and rivens of course, rivens were a mistake for sure, I think scaling riven dispo with popularity is kind of a cop out to avoid looking into weapon balancing, it also goes into the problem of DE leaving broken mechanics and only nerfing them when they get popular and players get attached to them, banshee and octavia remaining unnerfed is a great example of that, that’s all I can think of right now

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Revenant

Not only does his theme make absolutely zero sense as they shoved a vampire theme into his already established Eidolon theme, but he’s also one of the worst frames in the game.

1. He is not the worst frame, statistically speaking he is a very good frame that can handle everything the game can throw at him regardless of enemy level range.

2. He is purely Eidolon themed, there is no vampire theme there:

Enthrall turns enemies into, essentially, vomvalysts which eidolons always have

Mesmer Skin acts like the Eidolons shields except not weak to only void damage (which is why reaving through thralls restores them as vomvalysts can restore their shields)

Reave is a way for him to move quickly like how when you don't use a lure and the Eidolon teleports away, further it leeches thralls' health similar to how Eidolons absorb vomvalysts to heal itself in the last phase

Danse Macabre is a version of the Guntulyst's laser it fires over it's head.  

DE Rebecca said on the live stream when first demonstrating him that his enthrall ability was "Vampire like" as it could mind control enemies and INFECT other enemies that is all.

As for my complaints, the fact that they think high level means greater difficulty, it doesn't.

Difficulty and challenge come from how the enemy acts/what they can do versus what we can do.

What they should be doing is coming up with new enemies that act differently to existing ones. Which they are starting to do with the tile reworks and Deimos, thankfully.

I just hope they add more unique enemies for every tile-set so it doesn't feel like i'm fighting the same brain dead grineer over and over again.

Archived