Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gather Codex Info Idea.

EclipsedHusky

The more Codex info on an enemy you gather increase the drop chance of that enemy to drop mods. The over all mod drop chance.

Set it per enemy type so more fully finished codexes would net you an entire X % gain of more mods!

I.E: Have all the MOAs codexed and every MOA would have a 1% (just dummy number here) chance of dropping a mod, do it for the entire Corpus set of baddies and those missions you would gain somewhere around 10% if even left at just 1% per enemy type.

The more Codex info on an enemy you gather increase the drop chance of that enemy to drop mods. The over all mod drop chance.

Set it per enemy type so more fully finished codexes would net you an entire X % gain of more mods!

I.E: Have all the MOAs codexed and every MOA would have a 1% (just dummy number here) chance of dropping a mod, do it for the entire Corpus set of baddies and those missions you would gain somewhere around 10% if even left at just 1% per enemy type.

this seems to easy for a game like warframe witch you have to grind you butt off to get what you want

sry its nice that you are suggesting ideas but this seems well to easy , even if it is just a small number playing that in defense you could see a massive difference , also the amount of specfic tweaks that would need to be made between each scan to get a more & chance for specific mods to drop seems like a huge amount of work would need to be put in

as Piotr says bellow me

Edited by DiBBz

Its not even implemented yet and already ideas around. Creative forums. Nice.

I'd say +.

only if bonus will be very very low.

Like + 10% of current drop chance.

so instead of getting 1% its 1.10%

why? Because its meant to be encyclopedia

not hatchet+10 to harvesting.

also, coding this with so many mods we have already would require a lot of work. And could lead to bugs... Which lead to more work.

so Ill say no.

Keep it simple.

As a book.

Edited by PiotrGracz

I dunno what i've being needed to scan to find out what are drop chances to get new prime weapons-things .

well, first, Nova photocopies her butt. 

then shows it to the other frames, they exchange confused looks and shake their heads a bit.

then everyone photocopies themself. 

congrats, you now know where prime prime comes from! o.0

yeah, i'm stumped on that stuff too. 

Edited by taiiat