Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[29.0.7] Missing/Bugged Helmith Flowers Collection, post your Images

L2Alpha

Hello everyone,

with update 29.0.6 they annonced this:

On 2020-09-02 at 12:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• Flower script has started! We'll update here again when it has finished. Helminth Flower script has finished on all platforms!

I thought my bugs might still be fixed, but seeing [DE] Rebecca's garden on stream saddened me a lot and let me lose hope (see below for reference)

Spoiler

d2339e926307e1c0acd57a9abbd35b2f.jpg

According to her thats 4 subsumes = 4 flowers, all neatly arranged at the foot of the wall, just as I imagined it.

My current situation:

Spoiler

01f1573ddf0a0ec7de9de4244b0d7c32.jpg

1. Flower: Rhino, grew sideways....*sigh* fine, at least it's unique

2. Flower: Chroma, damn that looks so much nicer, you can see the color and everything, I wish all of them look like that...

3. Flower: Protea, placement is fine, its kind of bad to see with the color so similar the background and it sitting so low, but still better than the first

4. Flower: Mirage, after a long search I "found" it 😞

5. Flower: Valkyr, missing 😞

6. Flower: Oberon, should be growing somewhere but I have little hope...

So my big question now is, why does it have to be like this? Why isn't the only area the flower can grow at the foot of the wall, that appears to be a major cause of issues. Maybe there are no missing flowers, but they are just growing somewhere inside the texture where no one can see them...

Possible Solution:

Just thinking about it for a second, a big strength of the game is letting players express themselves. So why not give us the flowers of our subsumed frames as decoration to place in the orbiter and let us arrange them the way we want. All neatly in a garden, as a bouquet somewhere else, idk there are infinite options and a lot fewer ways things can go wrong.

So now I ask you. Please post your messed up gardens (preferrably in sploilers for better readability of the post) and further my proposal to make the flowers a placeable decoration.

To keep things tidy I'll do a proper bug description

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Flowers for subsumed frames spawning stuck/hidden in textures and some are/appear to be missing.
  • VISUAL: See Screenshots above.
  • REPRODUCTION: I just subsumed the frames, I didn't keep records if I was logged in when the subsuming progress finished or where I was at the time, I just see the results so I guess the only way to reproduce the issue is by Subsuming a bunch of frames.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get a neat little garden of flowers to remember all the selfless sacrifices my warframes had to endure to give me the ability to customize my other frames.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Its sad and all I got is a broken and messed up farce of missing and/or misplaced flowers
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can subsume any given frame only once and the placement is completely random. Rebecca's example shows that satisfactory results are possible, so finding out why mine (and other's) are messed up.

[tl:dr]

Flowers are still bugged, ask to make them a placeable decoration, post images of your situation

Subsumed my first Warframe a couple days ago (Hydroid) and came on to see the new flower:

Spoiler

sJ55I0q.jpg

Suffice to say; I'll probably be waiting till DE fixes this until I subsume more, as I don't want my subsumed warframe flowers to be hidden, hard to see, or in obscure places/angles.
Want the flowers to be in more noticeable (and nice) spots as some of these frames have been with me for years, and I want them to be given a proper respect/tribute. 

• 2 weeks later...

I made a post about it last week here. In the latest hotfix two of the 3 flowers I had that grew inside the infested flesh have been "excavated" but Mag's is still stuck behind one of the infested red flesh masses. You can see the stem if you look from below.

Here's the picture of all the flowers I have so far (currently working on Banshee)

Spoiler

G7QvPlu.jpg

Also, clearly some of the colors are off. Some can be explained by "I have another copy of the frame in my inventory that has those colors" (Harrow's Blue and Hydroid's red) but others make no sense, like why is zephyr purple-red-ish while mine is mostly black & green?? And why is Vauban white while mine is mostly yellow-ish? I only subsumed deafult-looking frames...

And if you wonder, I know which is which because I've took a screenshot of the garden every day since around 2 weeks ago when I only had 8 flowers that were easily distinguishable from eachother. I'm a dedicated gardener!

55 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Thanks for the fix!

CWcKi4H.jpg

Turns out 3 of my flowers were bugged, but their grow spots have been adjusted!

I believe that some of my flowers are still incorrectly colored, but I'm not sure a script could fix "default colors" easily.

Moment of silence for all our lost Frames subsumed to the ever hungry Helminth

Hey we got a fix, sadly I'm still missing one, I should have 23 not counting the one that is subsumed right now. 

Spoiler

2a0e7306bc4aeade8ea6e9d0c64ef735.jpg

-

On 2020-09-22 at 8:45 PM, Jaynat said:

You can see the stem if you look from below

But as @Jaynat pointed out if you look from underneath you can see a stem that might be from the missing 23rd flower. (I marked the other ones too, in order to clarify its position)

Spoiler

e47c812e8681336fc017763c33824810.jpg

Maybe we have to update this until a bunch of people have subsumed all 44 frames and we know all the possible spawn locations of the flowers so DE can fix the ones stuck in wall geometry. Also I saw a dev response in a diffrent topic, just saying that they are having a look at the issue. Why is this not commonplace? I wouldn't feel so ignored if I just got some (even copypaste response, I know time might be an issue there) that the issue is looked into. Right now its just like throwing time and effort to help fix these issues into the void and hope that someone stumbles over them.

But besides that thanks for constantly improving the game and ironing out the bugs 🙂

7 hours ago, L2Alpha said:

Reveal hidden contents

e47c812e8681336fc017763c33824810.jpg

The 23rd fower stem is at the exact same spot as mine! (well, not exactly the same one, after all it's not on my ship... Sorry, Ordis, I'll show myself out.)

The one I currently have missing was my 21st (Mag), and the two that were already fixed were my 14th (Rhino, burried almost entirely above where a currently subsuming warframe's head would be) and 16th (Baruuk, only half burried above and a tiny bit to the right of Rhino's previously mentioned flower.)

Archived