Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Ideas for Hallowed Nightmares 2.0 [FAN-MADE] [NOT-OFFICIAL] [NOT-REAL]

Roble_Viejo

Operation: Hallowed Nightmares 2.0. 

-"I've never seen Infestation Hordes of this magnitude Tenno. I dont think a four man squad can handle this." -Loid

-"WE WILL SEND TWO SQUADS THEN! THAT WOULD BE (Four.. Six..) EIGHT NECRAMECHS!!!" -Otak

Are you ready to face the unspeakable horrors that reside in the deeps of Deimos Tenno? The Abscess caves have been hiding a cyst as big as the Necralisk, and is about to explode. If this rogue Infestation is not stopped in time Deimos will be ravished and the Entrati will be no more. 
 To assist you in this fight, Loid is preparing Eight Necramechs, available to all Tenno bold enough to fight these Hallowed Nightmares. Survive the Infested rush, save Deimos, save the Entrati.

Operation: Hallowed Nightmares 2.0 is the introduction of the new: 

- Horde Rush mode: 
- Prevent the Hordes of Infested from ravishing the Necralisk in this 8 player mode. The Nekralisk will be hosting an Exclusive Event Instance, in which all bounties will be replaced by the Hallowed Nightmares mission (to prevent unwilling players to get stuck in the middle of this conflict).
- Squads still consist of 4 players, but 2 squads are allowed to participate at the same time in the Open World.
- To coordinate 2 Squads both Hosts will need to change their Squad to "Invitation Only" and deploy an "OpLink" before launching the Hallowed Nightmares Bounty from Mother in the open world. Otherwise (if squads are set as "Public" or if the bounty is launched from Mother inside the Necralisk) squads will be paired up automatically.
- Eight Necramechs will be available at the entrance of the Necralisk, use them wisely because they don't respawn. Pilot them to survive as many waves as you can and maybe you will make it far enough to save the Entrati (Waves get exponentially bigger and the enemy level scales). 
- Only Necramech kills count toward the Rewards Points Pool (called "Necra-Skulls", and work like Nakak Pearls), but they can be supported by Warframes abilities freely. This will allow a more manageable balance, as the typical CC+NUKE strategy wont work per-se and instead squads will require Pilots and Supports to work together to keep Necramechs alive and shooting.
- Rules are simple: The Necralisk will have a maximum amount of Infestation allowed, after that threshold, or if all Eight Necramechs are destroyed, the bounty automatically ends (Successfully).
- The amount of Necra-Skulls dropped by enemies ranks up accordingly to the number of waves endured. The idea is to not lose everything if all Necramechs are destroyed or if the Necralisk threshold is reached. Neither to run only one wave over and over, but to try and endure as much as possible as each second of survival is ranking up the amount of Necra-Skulls you are getting. This way players are encouraged to stay as long as possible to juice up their rewards without the fear of losing everything. Another tactic for more coordinate and veteran players would be to set the Squad to "Invite Only" but NOT deploy an OpLink so they can use the other 4 Necramechs if theirs are destroyed, competent Squads using this tactic should be able to endure much more waves.

- Rewards are purchased with Necra-Skulls, these include: 
 -- Necramech Matrixes. 
 -- Damaged Necramech Parts. 
 -- Necra-Skull Operator mask.
 -- Entrati Ephemera.
 -- Velocipod K-Drive. 

- For Every Wave the Necralisk survives players will also receive:
 -- 50 Mother Tokens

- Regardless of these rewards, as any Tactical Alert, participants will receive:
 -- Mission 1: Orokin Catalyst
 -- Mission 2: Forma
 -- Mission 3: Aura Forma
 -- Mission 4: Naberus Ephemera and Stratos Emblem

"Tenno. Pilot the Necramechs, master the weapons of the Past, fight like in the Old War days and endure. But be wary, this Rogue Infestation might be hiding enemies of a scale never seen." -Teshin. This probably refers to the Jack O'Naut, but maybe is a Jack O'Phantis? A massive Jack O'Bitey Scratchikins perhaps? 

Just now, Roble_Viejo said:

Its a "fan leak", I made this all up

Regardless, the title induces confusion and might lead people to believe it's a true leak. Could happen to be a leak obtained by a fan or content creator or whatever, in the eyes of any reader.

I was finding the Velocipod k-drive thing weird tbh. A skin, at most, not an actual one you put mods in. Not that I'd mind some of these rewards or the way it works. Regardless of inventions and leaks I do like it as a suggestion.

6 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Sigh, I thought including the word FAN was obvious enough

Fans leak confidential information all the time. All I took from that word being there is that it wasn't a disgruntled employee leaking a potential operation, nothing more. So, no, not obvious at all.

EDIT: And no, your new title ain't helping either. Fan Patches already exist (see Skyrim, KOTOR2), and they are things you can actually install, not fantasy concepts.

hace 8 minutos, Corvid dijo:

That's not a reason to spread ambiguous information.

Of course not. There is no valid reason to misinform people, in ANY context. 
But I thought "fan made" was clear enough. My mistake.
I won't write ideas the same way DE writes Patch Notes anymore. 
Regardless of how much I try to point out they're not real. 

hace 1 minuto, Corvid dijo:

Because, at least initially, there was nothing indicating that it was fan made. "Fan Leaked" means something that a fan has leaked.

I see it now. 
English is not my first language, in Spanish adjectives go after subjectives so it's always
unintuitive for me to picture how a reader will take it. 
I will be more wary in the future. 

1 minute ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I see it now. 
English is not my first language, in Spanish adjectives go after subjectives so it's always
unintuitive for me to picture how a reader will take it. 
I will be more wary in the future. 

Thank you. I know that English is a confusing mess of a language.

Justo ahora, Corvid dijo:

Thank you. I know that English is a confusing mess of a language.

It's actually the easiest language in the world (in terms of vocabulary and verb conjugation).
Thing is the vocabulary is very limited and the grammar doesn't let you much of a "wiggle room",
so any little mistake you make, either in phrasing or context, actually becomes a huge mistake. 

• 1 month later...
On 2020-09-05 at 3:13 PM, Roble_Viejo said:

Operation: Hallowed Nightmares 2.0. 

-"I've never seen Infestation Hordes of this magnitude Tenno. I dont think a four man squad can handle this." -Loid

-"WE WILL SEND TWO SQUADS THEN! THAT WOULD BE (Four.. Six..) EIGHT NECRAMECHS!!!" -Otak

Are you ready to face the unspeakable horrors that reside in the deeps of Deimos Tenno? The Abscess caves have been hiding a cyst as big as the Necralisk, and is about to explode. If this rogue Infestation is not stopped in time Deimos will be ravished and the Entrati will be no more. 
 To assist you in this fight, Loid is preparing Eight Necramechs, available to all Tenno bold enough to fight these Hallowed Nightmares. Survive the Infested rush, save Deimos, save the Entrati.

Operation: Hallowed Nightmares 2.0 is the introduction of the new: 

- Horde Rush mode: 
- Prevent the Hordes of Infested from ravishing the Necralisk in this 8 player mode. The Nekralisk will be hosting an Exclusive Event Instance, in which all bounties will be replaced by the Hallowed Nightmares mission (to prevent unwilling players to get stuck in the middle of this conflict).
- Squads still consist of 4 players, but 2 squads are allowed to participate at the same time in the Open World.
- To coordinate 2 Squads both Hosts will need to change their Squad to "Invitation Only" and deploy an "OpLink" before launching the Hallowed Nightmares Bounty from Mother in the open world. Otherwise (if squads are set as "Public" or if the bounty is launched from Mother inside the Necralisk) squads will be paired up automatically.
- Eight Necramechs will be available at the entrance of the Necralisk, use them wisely because they don't respawn. Pilot them to survive as many waves as you can and maybe you will make it far enough to save the Entrati (Waves get exponentially bigger and the enemy level scales). 
- Only Necramech kills count toward the Rewards Points Pool (called "Necra-Skulls", and work like Nakak Pearls), but they can be supported by Warframes abilities freely. This will allow a more manageable balance, as the typical CC+NUKE strategy wont work per-se and instead squads will require Pilots and Supports to work together to keep Necramechs alive and shooting.
- Rules are simple: The Necralisk will have a maximum amount of Infestation allowed, after that threshold, or if all Eight Necramechs are destroyed, the bounty automatically ends (Successfully).
- The amount of Necra-Skulls dropped by enemies ranks up accordingly to the number of waves endured. The idea is to not lose everything if all Necramechs are destroyed or if the Necralisk threshold is reached. Neither to run only one wave over and over, but to try and endure as much as possible as each second of survival is ranking up the amount of Necra-Skulls you are getting. This way players are encouraged to stay as long as possible to juice up their rewards without the fear of losing everything. Another tactic for more coordinate and veteran players would be to set the Squad to "Invite Only" but NOT deploy an OpLink so they can use the other 4 Necramechs if theirs are destroyed, competent Squads using this tactic should be able to endure much more waves.

- Rewards are purchased with Necra-Skulls, these include: 
 -- Necramech Matrixes. 
 -- Damaged Necramech Parts. 
 -- Necra-Skull Operator mask.
 -- Entrati Ephemera.
 -- Velocipod K-Drive. 

- For Every Wave the Necralisk survives players will also receive:
 -- 50 Mother Tokens

- Regardless of these rewards, as any Tactical Alert, participants will receive:
 -- Mission 1: Orokin Catalyst
 -- Mission 2: Forma
 -- Mission 3: Aura Forma
 -- Mission 4: Naberus Ephemera and Stratos Emblem

"Tenno. Pilot the Necramechs, master the weapons of the Past, fight like in the Old War days and endure. But be wary, this Rogue Infestation might be hiding enemies of a scale never seen." -Teshin. This probably refers to the Jack O'Naut, but maybe is a Jack O'Phantis? A massive Jack O'Bitey Scratchikins perhaps? 

Hey, just came across this from a random search, you have a great imagination I genuinely believed it was going to be a real thing... that would be an awesome event.. you are creative 😄

hace 7 minutos, (PS4)rjhowden dijo:

Hey, just came across this from a random search, you have a great imagination I genuinely believed it was going to be a real thing... that would be an awesome event.. you are creative 😄

Yeah I actually got warned about a ban and got this post removed from Reddit because
I wrote it so similar to DE's style that people actually thought it was real. Bitter sweet. 

1 minute ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Yeah I actually got warned about a ban and got this post removed from Reddit because
I wrote it so similar to DE's style that people actually thought it was real. Bitter sweet. 

ah well although I initially thought that and it appeared that way you can do good things with that creativity😊

Archived