Chroma Prime drevni skin

Chroma Prime's Toggle is like that with any TennoGen skin, it would probably be better to post this in the Feedback section rather than here. Also, the reason why it's like that because the Chroma Prime's 'area' that cover the default skin are modeled onto the base skin, meaning that Chroma Prime would almost have to be remodeled to make it more compatible with TennoGen skins.

Edited by Scruffel
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Chroma Prime's Toggle is like that with any TennoGen skin, it would probably be better to post this in the Feedback section rather than here. Also, the reason why it's like that because the Chroma Prime's 'area' that cover the default skin are modeled onto the base skin, meaning that Chroma Prime would almost have to be remodeled to make it more compatible with TennoGen skins.

Hmmm ok but i think it dont need to be remodeled just... Place the scales of the skin on him you know?

27 minutes ago, (XB1)JPCSBR said:

Hmmm ok but i think it dont need to be remodeled just... Place the scales of the skin on him you know?

I mean, that would require the texture being placed on the Prime Toggle parts, which wouldn't really work since they wouldn't be compatible with that model.