Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Killing Me?

papadelta23

Question

I was just trotting around a tower 1 void by myself and while I was fighting the baddies what looked like an invisible tenno killed me, then kneeled down and disappeared in a poof of smoke ............. wtf was that????????? I ave seen it before when I joined a mission ion mercury.

10 answers to this question

I was just trotting around a tower 1 void by myself and while I was fighting the baddies what looked like an invisible tenno killed me, then kneeled down and disappeared in a poof of smoke ............. wtf was that????????? I ave seen it before when I joined a mission ion mercury.

ur body taste soo good mmhmmmMmm yummy tenno's limbs

The Stalker is a rouge tenno hell-bent on killing other tennos. In order to become a target you have to kill a boss. If you're in a mission with a high enough level and have killed a few bosses he will randomly appear. Before appearing he talks to you just like the Lotus and the lights will flicker as well. If you beat him he will drop a blueprint(Not sire if it's a 100% chance though).

TL;DR He is pretty much a mini-boss

He's a little rough around the edges, but I can't say he's a bad guy.

He always joins my void runs and helps Loki kill all these baddies.

While running e.gate he handed out dread bp and serration mod for a few new players I joined there, nice guy.

He's just a little clumsy with his slash dash, you might want to make way there.