Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler alert!!] Is there another secret in necraloid's room?

Cellbound

I got achived entrati & necraloid stading level maximum, so, all chapters of albrecht entrati's record has been unlocked. 
Last chapter, lohk is just told specific order of requiem mod: lohk-xata-jahu-vome-ris-fass-netra-khra....

Of course, It contains disturbing article: Apocalypse. But, also..I believe this means a key, Key for unlock another secret
(grandmother's name or new void area, maybe...). I try to
solve it, but still no luck. anyone found something about it?

..and I should apologize. English is not my native language, so my article looks weird to you guys....^^;;;

12 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

This door will open only with the combination...

vome-xata-netra-lohk-fass-kra-netra

That the code to open to the secret area.

I interact requiem hologram with combination you told, but nothing happens...
Am I missing something? 

maybe you have to do all 3vaults, then activate all the pillars in the map in that combo. Or maybe theres already 8 pillars on the regular map that you have to activate in that order.

I usually notice around 5 of the pillars are there on the overworld, and there's always a pillar in the every vault so.

Just a guess though.

Made it to max rank 1 or 2 resets ago, only looked into this more recently.

In the room, the symbols go: Xata-Jahu-Vome-Fass-Ris-Netra-Khra-Lohk.

In the poem (based on Lohk entry & requiem mod texts), they go as OP says: Lohk-Xata-Jahu-Vome-Ris-Fass-Netra-Khra.

2 things got me curious:

• Lohk, the last entry in the room, becomes the first one in the poem. The last line of the poem goes "We end as we began"
  • Between poem order and room order (after shifting by Lohk), Fass and Ris are swapped. The 2 are also the ones in the middle of the room order (4th and 5th respectively), right on the opposite side of of Loid

1 hour ago, Luciole77 said:

This door will open only with the combination...

vome-xata-netra-lohk-fass-kra-netra

That the code to open to the secret area.

Is that the door you're talking about? Are you sure it's a correct combination? You have double Netra in there.

jaY11Qh.png

It's just the Requiem Poem, as it first appeared with the introduction of the Kuva Lich system. I was weirded out by the Necraloid room at first because the Requiems were in the wrong order. You'll also note that each set of 2 Requiems appear on the corresponding relic (Lokh and Xata on relic 1 and so on).

12 hours ago, Xaero said:

Is that the door you're talking about? Are you sure it's a correct combination? You have double Netra in there.

jaY11Qh.png

Thats the door where Snek was in the Quest.

I dont think there's anything in that room yet.

Like Mother talking about a "fuller mastery of the Void" and "seeing with more than one eye open", those lines are spoken even if you dont do the Vaults, the Operator is not acknowledged. Things are still missing.

The key is probably linked to the void world gate. The necramech that you fight in the quest is actually coming out of a void world that is behind the heart (when it is working), the world is probably revolving around another open world that will be introduced with Duviri Paradox. You will find the grandfather there as well, probably having whole army of necromech there and other funky stuff to fight with.

personally I like how the Wyrms shere the names for Chaos and Order, and they always fight each other, but Fass (Chaos) reigns for much longer than Vome (Order), perhaps a testament to the chaotic nature of Deimos? also Fass' residue is toxic while Vome's will heal you... I admit, I'm a huge fanboy of the Wyrms and I kind of want there to be one for each requiem word! also I wonder if the Wyrms were originally more like the Orokin-Wyrm creatures found in the Void/Duviri, before they became infested? they're so interesting!

20 hours ago, lukasystem said:

Me after watching last chapter (Lohk)

dgflZEF.jpeg

It's the Requiem Poem. It's been hidden in the game for some time now, ever since the old blood, but now it's clear for all to see, and we know both the author and the context of its writing.

I don't know what it means either, although given what the Entrati name you, the context of Duviri, and some of the connections each word means with their corresponding... well, needless to say, it got a "Oh we're screwed" reaction out of me. Whatever we've been doing on Deimos has been playing right into Wally's hands.

9 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

There doesn't seem to be anything else than the poem.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but that poem is talking about the end of world which will be caused by the Void?

Most likely, although it also seems to refer to Duviri. It's far too late in the day for me to really dig into this (I'm probably going to re-watch Albrecht's logs with the new context and try do some more thinking around this) but:

Spoiler

The first Stanza is referring to the Man in the Wall and the Tenno. We now know for sure it's the Tenno, thanks to the Entrati dubbing us 'Ayatan' which we now know means Star. Apparently, according to this one line of well-hidden dialogue in Fortuna, a Duviri (Yes, A DUVIRI) mentioned to a Solaris something about 'Nominative Determinism', that what you're named defines your future. Not sure what 'the Earth and sky aflame' means - the fall of the Orokin perhaps? The Tenno are, interestingly, linked to 'Truth'. Hmm.

The Second Stanza, I don't know what's going on. Maybe it's the Zariman entering the void? The Stalwart minds might also refer to the Tenno, specifically their ability to remain sane in the face of the Man in the Wall - 'Stalwart minds'. In which case, either the Cosmic madness is our failure to stop the void, or our own powers going out of control? Better interpretations would be appreciated, but for now, this might be referring to earlier parts of the Tenno's history?

Third Stanza - the Luminous space and blackened stars definitely is talking about the void - it's been noted like this I believe by Albrecht himself. As for what 'Gaze, Accuse, Deny' means? I might check through Xaku's abilities, although the community-created aspect  could leave this a red herring. The second part seems a bit more... straightforwards, especially given that it's linked with 'Chaos'.

Carrion Hordes trill their profane, accord with Eldritch Plans, mixed with Decay definitely seems to be referring to the Infested, and if I had to guess, is that their attempts to chew on the Heart is somehow falling into his plans. Maybe he wants the Tenno to be the only means that the void can enter the world? Or perhaps to remove the thresholds or control that the heart provides? The last line also makes me think back to the Duviri trailer. We're going back into the void for real, and we're returning to the Zariman (or at least, a Zariman, but that's a different theory). Somehow, this is related to the end of the world, as it were. Alternatively, and possibly more concerningly, this trigger has already happened - briefly, the Heart of Deimos and what we can assume is the 'Wall of Lohk' was closed. Something that, effectively, dropped the entire Origin system down a technological level, back to where it was at the very inception of the Orokin Empire - 'we end as we began'.

10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Carrion Hordes trill their profane, accord with Eldritch Plans, mixed with Decay definitely seems to be referring to the Infested,

Thats not necessarily the case, I would argue that infested has more to do with life then death, what is interesting, entities inside of void seem to have more to do with death, look at horse in duviri paradox trailer, it has skeletal appearance, of course you can say that it just looks that way, but the thing is that the rider on the horse also has skeletal appearance, you cant see it well in the trailer but if you look at concept art of the rider you can see bones in its body, bones fused with something else.

you can see its body in detail here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w8KzP6

1 hour ago, Culaio said:

[...] what is interesting, entities inside of void seem to have more to do with death, look at horse in duviri paradox trailer, it has skeletal appearance, of course you can say that it just looks that way, but the thing is that the rider on the horse also has skeletal appearance, you cant see it well in the trailer but if you look at concept art of the rider you can see bones in its body, bones fused with something else.

you can see its body in detail here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w8KzP6

That would make sense. When you die, well, you don't exist anymore, your soul, mind or whatever, disappears (except if you use Continuity)

Would that mean when we die we go to the Void? Albrecht says it himself in one of the entries: "The Void is exactly that, nothing"

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived