Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Warframe Quibble..

Vocation

Why not add more dynamic elements. Like...

- AI fraction should be able to call reinforcement so it actually seems like we are raiding or sabotaging a military vessel. 

- Make terrain and ship layout more advantageous to AI.

--- Examples--

--    Bunkers for Grineer and more drones deployment for Corpus ; Drones can spawns from the ceiling. Have Corpus be able to block passage ways on their ships (Steel wall dropping from the ceiling) which should somehow be destructible or have Lotus hack it while you attempt to survive.

- Have Grineer melee go invis or drop from the ceiling. 

- Have Corpus and Grineer be able to radar jam. (Make some way to counter this either by destroying something or stealing something from units.)

- Make levels where we have to locate the person with the key to open doors.

- Make use of bombs... Like C4s to blast open doors or debris. Could also be a new gear item.

- Make environment more dynamic. Have things collapse where player can see, like a hallway caving in or a slightly damage bridge breaking. Make it relate to the mission. On a ship that been attacked or whatnot have debris block passage ways and have Lotus re-route since she should only have the ships perfect maps from hacking.

- Make use of ladders....

- Make civilian units who run away to be equipped. 

- Make it to where the ship rooms has a purpose. If we raid the central surveillance room first we should be able to kill with out attracting too much attention. Or if we raid the weapons room first make it to where the units are poorly equipped. Something of this nature, not just random walkways that doesn't even seem to be a Star ship.. 

Semi - Rants ---

Also how do we even sneak on the star ship in the first place or into an orbital platform.. DON"T THEY HAVE LASER CANNONS OR SPACE WEAPONS TO SHOOT OUR PUNY SHIPS DOWN??? Seems very very un-protected.

We enter ships from vents... But we see no vents in the game nor is there any. Should incorporate vents into game and make use of CROUCHING other than for cover. Should probability even have crawling. (I guess I was mistaken there are vents... but they just seem to be hallways and not like vents as me and you know them...)

Advertised as Space Ninja. False. We don't ninja nothing just spray and slash and kill and no ninja.

- Generally be more creative. Make flying zombies/ ugly bats things for infested. Pretty sure re-texturing drones could make this happen. 

- Unrealistic star ships... (where is restroom... or cafe? or workers... or sleep areas. Not that its needed, it would just be that must more believable and immersive other wise I like running and killing .. in warframe)

- (My own opinion) - Energy system should have a over-haul and have a new system in-place. Like something called "Mana". Going into a ship and not being able to use any skills and having to pick up energy balls is kinda lame. Could also have something called "Wraith" or "Rage" and only have them accumulate in combat or by combat.  Also could semi-copy "Infamous" and have us suck life force or what not from our enemies to use our powers. ( I am pretty content with the current system but some warframes should have there own unique energy systems. I still would like a energy change though. .. Why we bring no battery to use technology we brought? )

- Why do we have to carry data around.. Isn't this the future and we are god like in our tech right? Why can't we just download and upload from our suits... Would have been so much easier on you DE if you just made us flash blue instead of red for capture missions and have something on our backs or UI or Arm telling us if we are carrying anything and how much of it we carry. 

- Our weapons need to look cooler... Its the future.. No space time technology yet? ... Or at least make them collapse and fold or something.. Also Bows and arrows need to look way more awesome and have Magnetic components ( Most weapons in the future should have magnetic components). Make the string a string of something more laser like or electric in nature and have the arrow seeming to "rev" up and glow brighter and shoot like laser/beam/electric since the power is being charged, should also have like zero fall off since we are not using toys make in 21st century. I would like it that way. Or sell it as a cosmetic item. Are bow and arrows really going to be that lame in the future. I bet corpus and grinneer have antique bows better than ours...

Edited by Vocation

Unrealistic Starships: Most everyone you see are stored inside of armor. They likely have a portable bathroom system. Also, the locked doors might lead to a bathroom, and who knows, other places.

Vents - Yes to actual vents!

Ships also don't need to follow any particular shape. They just need to be able to move (Which is easy in space). Doubtful the Grineer even have civilians.

Why not add more dynamic elements. Like...

- AI fraction should be able to call reinforcement so it actually seems like we are raiding or sabotaging a military vessel. 

- Make terrain and ship layout more advantageous to AI.

--- Examples--

--    Bunkers for Grineer and more drones deployment for Corpus ; Drones can spawns from the ceiling. Have Corpus be able to block passage ways on their ships (Steel wall dropping from the ceiling) which should somehow be destructible or have Lotus hack it while you attempt to survive.

- Have Grineer melee go invis or drop from the ceiling. 

- Have Corpus and Grineer be able to radar jam. (Make some way to counter this either by destroying something or stealing something from units.)

- Make levels where we have to locate the person with the key to open doors.

- Make use of bombs... Like C4s to blast open doors or debris. Could also be a new gear item.

- Make environment more dynamic. Have things collapse where player can see, like a hallway caving in or a slightly damage bridge breaking. Make it relate to the mission. On a ship that been attacked or whatnot have debris block passage ways and have Lotus re-route since she should only have the ships perfect maps from hacking.

- Make use of ladders....

- Make civilian units who run away to be equipped. 

- Make it to where the ship rooms has a purpose. If we raid the central surveillance room first we should be able to kill with out attracting too much attention. Or if we raid the weapons room first make it to where the units are poorly equipped. Something of this nature, not just random walkways that doesn't even seem to be a Star ship.. 

Semi - Rants ---

Also how do we even sneak on the star ship in the first place or into an orbital platform.. DON"T THEY HAVE LASER CANNONS OR SPACE WEAPONS TO SHOOT OUR PUNY SHIPS DOWN??? Seems very very un-protected.

We enter ships from vents... But we see no vents in the game nor is there any. Should incorporate vents into game and make use of CROUCHING other than for cover. Should probability even have crawling. (I guess I was mistaken there are vents... but they just seem to be hallways and not like vents as me and you know them...)

Advertised as Space Ninja. False. We don't ninja nothing just spray and slash and kill and no ninja.

- Generally be more creative. Make flying zombies/ ugly bats things for infested. Pretty sure re-texturing drones could make this happen. 

- Unrealistic star ships... (where is restroom... or cafe? or workers... or sleep areas. Not that its needed, it would just be that must more believable and immersive other wise I like running and killing .. in warframe)

- (My own opinion) - Energy system should have a over-haul and have a new system in-place. Like something called "Mana". Going into a ship and not being able to use any skills and having to pick up energy balls is kinda lame. Could also have something called "Wraith" or "Rage" and only have them accumulate in combat or by combat.  Also could semi-copy "Infamous" and have us suck life force or what not from our enemies to use our powers. ( I am pretty content with the current system but some warframes should have there own unique energy systems. I still would like a energy change though. .. Why we bring no battery to use technology we brought? )

Except for the energy thing, I like the changes you propose, specially the terrain and ship layout more advantageous to AI and dynamic environment thing. Sounds quite nice!

- Also with the locking and hacking of doors. Could make Lotus help us lock out enemies and close broken windows after a set duration instead of us hacking the console, would make Lotus that much more awesome and useful.

- Maybe make missions where Lotus has no Data or even false Data. We have no Maps or go in expecting grineer only to find Corpus and we have a time limit to get out since this is a "trap". 

Also guys thanks for reading. I am pretty much throwing random ideas out trying to help the developer out. 

How about a world to explore or at least a space station where we can run and hangout like SW:TOR. I Iike everything the original post said. Dynamic events in an open world with this kind of gameplay would be amazing! Clicking on a planet and then going in to fight for a canned instance will get old quickly. Give us some variety and eye candy!

Plus, let us choose the gender of our warframe!