Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Grineer/corpus Show Up On Another Tileset...

FightLikeAKrogan

Yeah they still fight, until one is wiped out.

Easy to see when it happens in an Extermination, just sit and watch the count drop :)

... but I think I know what you mean, I have seen Grineer constantly shoot at nothing, almost like they are still detecting dead Corpus, or maybe detecting them through wales, tiles, etc.

It's a bit like Shadows of the Dead AI, in that they just shoot at the nearest target, no matter what is in the way, and walls take most of the bullets!

No no. It REMOVES the other faction ENTIRELY.

It happened to me in Mercury when I was doing the pin the grinneer contest, on M Prime...

I haven't had that happen to me before. Whenever I see a new faction show up, I actually see them and the original faction fighting eachother while I either continue my objective or head to extraction.

I haven't had that happen to me before. Whenever I see a new faction show up, I actually see them and the original faction fighting eachother while I either continue my objective or head to extraction.

It happens for a little bit, but after the first room where you encounter the other enemy, the original enemies don't show up anymore. After that, they just shoot at nothing.