Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone else feel like the new forums layout forgot mobile existed?

(PSN)CommanderC2121

47 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Anyone else get that feeling? I cant access any of my profile info, see notifications, and every oage I enter has the comments and such on the left side but I can scroll over completely empty space on the right for no reason. 

Yes they seem to have forgotten to check the functionality of the mobile forums after the update.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

How do you set it to desktop mode? Ive been trying but cant figure it out

I'm on android using chrome, the 3 dots top right opens the 'menu' with the option "desktop site"

Don't know on Apple since it has Safari right? So... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/435173/how-to-view-a-desktop-site-on-mobile-safari/amp/

On 2020-09-07 at 3:04 PM, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I'm on android using chrome, the 3 dots top right opens the 'menu' with the option "desktop site"

Don't know on Apple since it has Safari right? So... 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/435173/how-to-view-a-desktop-site-on-mobile-safari/amp/

Warframe forums have never worked on safari. Safari seems to be the only browser that doesn’t show the reply or edit function. And safari also seems to be the only browser that can do that “desktop site” thing.

So basically if you’re on apple you’re F’ed.

On 2020-09-06 at 9:28 PM, Marvelous_A said:

Why the change in the first place? The old version is working perfectly fine.

They changed the forum UI like they did with the ingame UI - totally unnecessary and is overall a huge step back.

You realize that they didn't create the forums from the ground up..? Another company provides the service. This same change has been rolled out to other communities using the same provider.

That being said it's weird that it was updated instead of waiting because it's clearly not polished. It's always been borked for me on iOS like the guy above said. Absolutely bizarre it's 2020 and things aren't mobile friendly.

Archived