Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I find a NEW SECRET in the iso-vaults? *isolation vault spoilers*

Cerikus

EDIT:
Before you reply, please read the post. Some people are kindly explaining to me all the known secrets of the vaults and I am grateful, but I already know about all of them.
This is a NEW one.

So I have discovered something in the insolation vault bounty. The thing is...

Before you summon Loid to activate the vault door, the ractive crystals look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/w9rIFC5.png

But after the defending of Loid is done they change.

https://i.imgur.com/bVBXY6E.png

The really weird thing is that even though they don't look like they are activable, they actually are. You can shoot them with the operator and this happens:

https://streamable.com/i1ry70

The voice says "Fass, Jahu, Khra, Lohk" in this order and only this order.
I have tried it many times and I tried shooting the crystals in many different random orders and it is always these 4 in this exact order and it does not correspond with the vault door.
Also, this works in any type of vault, not just this one.

I have tried things like watching Albrecht's vitruvian entries with these words in the order, I have tried to find some correspondence with the vault door codes, my friend tried transmuting the 4 corresponding requiem mods, but so far none of that did anything.

I decided to share my findings here, maybe someone will figure it out or maybe it's nothing.

I have 4 theories:
a) It's a mechanic, that was suppose to give the vault door code, but DE have made it easier and it was accidentally left in the game.
b) It's a mechanic that will come into play in future expansion, but it's accidentally in the game too soon.
c) It's a bug.
d) It's some biiiig secret.

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

That is not a secret. They became like that after Loid activated them. Those secret ones that we can activate with our amp are not the ones that Loid used to activate the vault.

Yes, I know that, but... have you read my whole post? Have you seen the video? Sorry, but I think you didn't.

There is tons of void secret but nothing have to do with loid for the truth.  If you remember there is big giant ring circle in the room for that has a secret void portal in that room because that ring is a portal.  What you need to do is shoot 2 those triangle which they are located by the wall from both side near by the ring and not the one already really near by the ring.

2nd, Once you shots those thing there will be that same thing but upside down up the ceiling for there is wall open for they are at the ceiling just shoot those too then there is a hallway only same lvl of the floor for it also has upside down as well for you need shoo those which this is where get confusing for you need go back and foward with these upside down to fully unlock it until the void gate is open.

Once it is open the rewards is bountiful and has a necramech for any players who want to drive it right away.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

There is tons of void secret but nothing have to do with loid for the truth.  If you remember there is big giant ring circle in the room for that has a secret void portal in that room because that ring is a portal.  What you need to do is shoot 2 those triangle which they are located by the wall from both side near by the ring and not the one already really near by the ring.

2nd, Once you shots those thing there will be that same thing but upside down up the ceiling for there is wall open for they are at the ceiling just shoot those too then there is a hallway only same lvl of the floor for it also has upside down as well for you need shoo those which this is where get confusing for you need go back and foward with these upside down to fully unlock it until the void gate is open.

Once it is open the rewards is bountiful and has a necramech for any players who want to drive it right away.

I know about all of that, I have played like 100+ hours of deimos already. I already know all the secrets.

I encourage you to watch the video and read the post again. This is a NEW discovery. Noone is talking about it.

Just now, Cerikus said:

I know about all of that, I have played like 100+ hours of deimos already. I already know all the secrets.

I encourage you to watch the video and read the post again. This is a NEW discovery. Noone is talking about it.

still your talking about secrets and that is one the secrets as well even thou  you may not consider as secret but it is a hint for players who doesn't know it still.  Anyway it isn't a secret about hitting the little thing where loid active the thing for most of the players who is observer or secret hunters will check what is going on but I have to let you know there is no correct order by hitting these things because it just actives voice command for I spent about 10 hours in that area when I left the party for I was with a group who just want get out, for I try observed the room every nook and cranny and there was nothing about this.  For there was no door opening or neither void gate opening, for you can do the same thing with the other vault that after loid get done with things it does the same thing by hitting all these what loid actived.  It make no sense that what DE had plan make of these but only making voice in the previous kuva lich.  Then again there is 4 for taking a look with hidden truth if we go to necraloid's area in his mech workshop there is total 8 in total of symbol so basically probably not related but by looking the symbol it could be combination but it is just far fetch and I don't think it have to do with the room but try put it in order that way.

If not none of those then it is there just for decoration for this is a way DE like to bamboozle the players like that music memory room where you press certain button and there is a void gate under the plat where you get octiva's bp on top the middle structor for yes there is a void gate under that platform for I was able angle the camera right to see it but forgot take a photo during that time for so many time I try open that vault door and it wouldn't open for me. 

it kinda seems like they intended this to be the way we figure out the door puzzle, before they realized that people would complain its too hard and they gave us the pictograms on the door instead.

loid's line is something like, "and now we must input that code to unlock the vault" (emphasis mine) and it would only make sense if he was referencing a code we had already seen or heard, and not the one on the door.

3 minutes ago, AConfusedBird said:

it kinda seems like they intended this to be the way we figure out the door puzzle, before they realized that people would complain its too hard and they gave us the pictograms on the door instead.

loid's line is something like, "and now we must input that code to unlock the vault" (emphasis mine) and it would only make sense if he was referencing a code we had already seen or heard, and not the one on the door.

problem is there is no symbol showing on top these triangles pillars for there is only 4 and non of them has symbol on top so guessing what is what isn't going help. 

1 hour ago, Cerikus said:

EDIT:
Before you reply, please read the post. Some people are kindly explaining to me all the known secrets of the vaults and I am grateful, but I already know about all of them.
This is a NEW one.

So I have discovered something in the insolation vault bounty. The thing is...

Before you summon Loid to activate the vault door, the ractive crystals look like this:

https://i.imgur.com/w9rIFC5.png

But after the defending of Loid is done they change.

https://i.imgur.com/bVBXY6E.png

The really weird thing is that even though they don't look like they are activable, they actually are. You can shoot them with the operator and this happens:

The voice says "Fass, Jahu, Khra, Lohk" in this order and only this order.
I have tried it many times and I tried shooting the crystals in many different random orders and it is always these 4 in this exact order and it does not correspond with the vault door.
Also, this works in any type of vault, not just this one.

I have tried things like watching Albrecht's vitruvian entries with these words in the order, I have tried to find some correspondence with the vault door codes, my friend tried transmuting the 4 corresponding requiem mods, but so far none of that did anything.

I decided to share my findings here, maybe someone will figure it out or maybe it's nothing.

I have 4 theories:
a) It's a mechanic, that was suppose to give the vault door code, but DE have made it easier and it was accidentally left in the game.
b) It's a mechanic that will come into play in future expansion, but it's accidentally in the game too soon.
c) It's a bug.

No one is talking about it because it isn’t a secret or something special. Just a leftover code with no purpose 

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

problem is there is no symbol showing on top these triangles pillars for there is only 4 and non of them has symbol on top so guessing what is what isn't going help. 

Each symbol has a name.

If the thought is right, then we were supposed to match up the names to the pictograms.

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Each symbol has a name.

If the thought is right, then we were supposed to match up the names to the pictograms.

no I meant the piller where the necraloid active for there isn't a symbol on top of them  So basically hitting 1 pillar will automatic you got the thing wrong no matter what even thou you voice it it wouldn't matter either way. Also no we aren't talking about the puzzle door we are talking about the tree the dude was on about hitting the part of the necraloid just actived for voice come out these piller.

As again I may refer them just decoration now on because these things only activated by hitting it for it only active by voice for nothing secret about it.  As result I am only guessing it only does it's thing just for fun or either open a secret path

4 minutes ago, AConfusedBird said:

@ChaoticEdge

thats the part people would whine about :p "theres no picture how am i supposed to know what it is?"

well, you could memorize the symbols, but that's pretty annoying... im glad they gave us an easier solution but i wish it wasnt SO easy as to be trivial.

Dude... His picture how he view it

bVBXY6E.png

When he is trying figure out what it does by video

It wouldn't matter because your going end up guessing and getting it wrong. The fact getting the voice command right to open another secret isn't going happen, the facts are true and we can't open it without no symbol on top if it is going be same password like the door

heres how it could have worked:

1) follow loid to the pillars.

2) watch which one he activates first

3) when hes done with that one, hit it with your amp and memorize the name

4) repeat those steps til you have all four names in the correct order

5) THEN you go down to the door and hit the correct symbol pillars in the correct order.

4 minutes ago, AConfusedBird said:

heres how it could have worked:

1) follow loid to the pillars.

2) watch which one he activates first

3) when hes done with that one, hit it with your amp and memorize the name

4) repeat those steps til you have all four names in the correct order

5) THEN you go down to the door and hit the correct symbol pillars in the correct order.

I done that before and I did follow it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, AConfusedBird said:

@ChaoticEdge

thats the part people would whine about :p "theres no picture how am i supposed to know what it is?"

well, you could memorize the symbols, but that's pretty annoying... im glad they gave us an easier solution but i wish it wasnt SO easy as to be trivial.

Yeah.  I haven't even memorized all the focus school icons, or even the mod polarities because there's literally no need to.  Suddenly demanding everyone memorize all the icons which previously were only a thing for litches, and trying to hear these voices over the sound of a raging battle?  Yeah, that wasn't going to fly at all.

Side note, if someone stays behind in the vault room, the pedestals light up in the correct order as Loid is activating them.

hace 3 horas, Cerikus dijo:

c) It's a bug.

a: Not like that, and the "Simon says" is a cosmic failure. 

b: Hope it won't, as stated above.

c: What's not a bug in this game?

d: Doubt it

If anything, is your typical "defend Not-claptrap while he's trying to open the door", except we are the ones screaming "open sesame" at the door. Don't overthink it...

hace 4 horas, Cerikus dijo:

my friend tried transmuting the 4 corresponding requiem mods

Legit?

jade ot GIF

4 hours ago, lukasystem said:

Legit?

jade ot GIF

Yeeë.. we went right into it and we did not even care about any losses material or psychical.

4 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

It's just resonating the four words that open the doors, doubt it's anything special. 

Well that's what I think DE probably intended, but currently it doesn't do that. It always repeats the same sequence. You would have to be really lucky, to get that exact sequence :D (the probability is 1 in 1680 I think)

The funny thing is that I actually learned the symbols names, by running around the Lore entries behind Loid. It doesn't take long, as long as you feel it's a fun thing to do. And now I use their names in my head to open the vault : I'm stupidly proud of it.

For sure people would hate it if you had to listen to the names to solve the puzzle, it's a good thing they didn't implement it, but it feels like it could give something, maybe a bit of lore...

I can pretty much guarantee you the only actual "secret" is that Granpappy Albrecht is in the ruins somewhere, but however we get to him isn't in game yet. Gramps is the "he" Mother disdainfully refers to during her opening speech at the start of the Iso Bounty. She says something to the effect of "and find out what He's been doing down there." implying that someones down there messing with things. It's not Loid, she knows what Loid does down there (annoy us with his slowness), and none of the other Entrati mess around in the vaults. Gramps is the only member of the family we haven't met, and Mother has some obvious issues with him. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being Deimos' boss is some way or another.

• 6 months later...
En 11/9/2020 a las 7:27, Hyohakusha dijo:

I can pretty much guarantee you the only actual "secret" is that Granpappy Albrecht is in the ruins somewhere, but however we get to him isn't in game yet. Gramps is the "he" Mother disdainfully refers to during her opening speech at the start of the Iso Bounty. She says something to the effect of "and find out what He's been doing down there." implying that someones down there messing with things. It's not Loid, she knows what Loid does down there (annoy us with his slowness), and none of the other Entrati mess around in the vaults. Gramps is the only member of the family we haven't met, and Mother has some obvious issues with him. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being Deimos' boss is some way or another.

Mother is talking about father and the necramechs... he says that we see what is father doing.

albretch is dead, he choose not to take another body, he was afraid that he isn’t self, that he is the man in the middle.

I've been a pretty heavy vault secret hunter back before the update that added new vaults, and this wasn't a thing back then that's for sure... So it's a somewhat new thing that was added, and that probably has a purpose.

As for what it does... Who knows.

Alot of these puzzles are rather cryptic. In that specific vault, did you do the switch puzzle to unlock the big door and destroy all the statues that appear in the walls as you press the first switches ? Possible there's a specific order for shooting the statues in between the orbs ?

Honestly, when the first set of vaults were released, I was convinced every single vault had it's own big secret , kinda like the vault where you can open the portal to a necramech in the middle of the room. At least two of the other vaults had similarly complex puzzles (The one with the mirror in the center where you can open the side door and the one you show in the video where you can open another door and spawn many statues of albrecht). But it's the other vaults that always intrigued me the most, as I was convince there was more to uncover in those vaults that seemed to lack a big secret. One of the vault I was always curious was the one with one switch that makes two statues appear, then nothing else happens. Always figured there was something more to this one, why hide a single switch that reveals a couple destructible statues and nothing more. Surely there's another switch somewhere.

I'll check that eventually...

Archived