To me, Deimos proves that K-Drive in regular missions would work.

If i can navigate the vault passageways in deimos with my K-Drive fast enough to outpace other playets on foot without crashing, the more open tilesets have no reason to no allow them.

Like the consideration of allowing Necramechs in normal missions please allow K-Drives in normal missions.

I want to literally grind my board on Vors face.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Sk8r Frame with exalted Kdrive when? Kdrives can't stop bullets tho

Most of the game is low enough level for it to not really matter.

Edited by Yamazuki

I like this idea. Maybe tweaking the control a bit when used in standard missions to help some with navigating tighter turns would help ofc, but as it already is, it sounds fun.

And only being allowed to use your secondary means it isn't in any way overpowered.

Nechramecs in regular missions might be considered op, though. The damage numbers go fairly high with it's ultimate...and I dont have nechramecs intensify, yet.

1 hour ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Sk8r Frame with exalted Kdrive when? Kdrives can't stop bullets tho

Could pull a gauss and give it something like kinetic shielding.

Deimos helped me realize how useful unbound Naramon is... for the most part, you don't even need Archwing ... Or any vehicle for that matter (for anything)!

EDIT: I mean, it's partly because of how Cambion Drift is laid out. But it is pretty neat to be able to go almost anywhere in Cambion Drift with Operator almost instantly.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, nslay said:

Deimos helped me realize how useful unbound Naramon is... for the most part, you don't even need Archwing ... Or any vehicle for that matter (for anything)!

EDIT: I mean, it's partly because of how Cambion Drift is laid out. But it is pretty neat to be able to go almost anywhere in Cambion Drift with Operator almost instantly.

archwing and operator, 2 simple reason kdrives were dead on arrival and still are.

• Like 1

well, it would add a new dimension to combat: you're restricted to hip-firing your secondary weapon, but you can move fast and evade most attacks. it would allow you to harass bosses and draw their agro, and If weapons don't work, you can stun them with your flashy tricks and spins!.. right before they smack you off your board and kill you lol.

50 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

archwing and operator, 2 simple reason kdrives were dead on arrival and still are.

The mod quick escape does spark a use for it as a pocket harrow in Eidolon hunts. Transportation wise it’s terrible, but it has one useful utility as a free 5 second invincibility.

Since DE wants to allow necramechs to be used in regular missions. Let’s remove the restriction of archwings too. If they do this they just merged 3 content islands together.

Edited by DrivaMain
22 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

The mod quick escape does spark a use for it as a pocket harrow in Eidolon hunts. Transportation wise it’s terrible, but it has one useful utility as a free 5 second invincibility.

Since DE wants to allow necramechs to be used in regular missions. Let’s remove the restriction of archwings too. If they do this they just merged 3 content islands together.

I can see K-Drive in normal missions, Archwing tho... might be too much.