Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Developer Livestream Q&a: February 27Th

Our last Q&A video was a huge success, and tons of fun for us (need a refresher? click here

)

The next logical step is to LIVESTREAM a Q&A session!

When? Wednesday, February 27th @ 1:00 PM EST!

Where? Our Twitch channel! www.twitch.tv/Warframe

Who? Us of course! Geoff, Steve, Scott, and myself!

What? We have a backlog of questions we need to answer, and we will be accepting some new ones in real-time during our stream! Who knows, we may even answer some asked in this thread!

How? With the invention of the World Wide Web came the opportunity of a lifetime: Livestream with the Warframe Staff!

See you all WEDNESDAY, FEBRAURY 27TH at 1:00 PM EST!

Other timezones:

UTC (GMT) Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM

I am saddened that I will be at work for this monumentus event.

Will you have the Q&A as a recording for after the show?

You should put in a bunch of reac

Sweet! Just be sure there's no ? alerts during or you might lose some viewers :P

I was going to say that.

But maybe they should put a bunch to see how many people will miss them cause they were watching the stream.

Sweet! Just be sure there's no ? alerts during or you might lose some viewers :P

this is where dual screens come in handy... livestream on one screen and the game on the other :P

Hey Rebecca, could u put in the GMT time for us, cause i get the feelign it will be on thursday for me in Australia

maybe some information about patch 7 and the date :P

im all the time thinking what is hidden in "huge" word.

Edited by Dreed

My question is, Will any of the new UI changes include stationary team health and shield bars to help with team situational awareness?

Well well well. If they tune in they might hear about an alert *after* the show that lasts for a whole day for those that are stuck in class or sleeping. :)

Hey Rebecca, could u put in the GMT time for us, cause i get the feelign it will be on thursday for me in Australia

Sure! UTC (GMT) Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM

Well well well. If they tune in they might hear about an alert *after* the show that lasts for a whole day for those that are stuck in class or sleeping. :)

Oh? Say.... like a DARK SWORD BP perhaps? ;O

lol just wishful thinking.

How? With the invention of the World Wide Web came the opportunity of a lifetime: Livestream with the Warframe Staff!

Does this mean this will be a one time thing? :o

Can you touch base on outdoor environments for the game during the livestream please? I believe many players are waiting for an answer for this question.

Would the video be available after the livestream? As much as I would like to watch it live, it would be 2:00 in the morning where I live. And I won't be able to appreciate it properly while half-asleep.

Is there something that can be done about the ragdoll physics on item loot? More specifically the loot that is dropped out of chest or off of the things killed, because when they fly off into a place that I cannot get to,(in the rare chances it does) it is infuriating to lose out on rubedo or material because I swung my scindo like a baseball bat and hit that sucker out of this world like a homerun. Other than this complaint I have, I love this game and thanks for the interacting with the community. Keep up the good work!