Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Developer Livestream Q&a: February 27Th

Is there something that can be done about the ragdoll physics on item loot? More specifically the loot that is dropped out of chest or off of the things killed, because when they fly off into a place that I cannot get to,(in the rare chances it does) it is infuriating to lose out on rubedo or material because I swung my scindo like a baseball bat and hit that sucker out of this world like a homerun. Other than this complaint I have, I love this game and thanks for the interacting with the community. Keep up the good work!

Will take a look at it, yep.

Take away this UPnP crap me and my clan are not playing until then.

We're working on it, might be sunday/monday I'm afraid. We did hotfix again though to clear most of it up.

maybe some information about patch 7 and the date :P

It's been revealed in the design council. Will not say anything aside from the release date will be mid-march

Our last Q&A video was a huge success, and tons of fun for us (need a refresher? click here

)

The next logical step is to LIVESTREAM a Q&A session!

When? Wednesday, February 27th @ 1:00 PM EST!

Where? Our Twitch channel! www.twitch.tv/Warframe

Who? Us of course! Geoff, Steve, Scott, and myself!

What? We have a backlog of questions we need to answer, and we will be accepting some new ones in real-time during our stream! Who knows, we may even answer some asked in this thread!

How? With the invention of the World Wide Web came the opportunity of a lifetime: Livestream with the Warframe Staff!

See you all WEDNESDAY, FEBRAURY 27TH at 1:00 PM EST!

Other timezones:

UTC (GMT) Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM

Will you guys record the Q&A and then post it on youtube please, so that I may watch it from the beginning and don't have to stress out when I missed the first few questions. :)

Even though i'm starting to feel like a child desperately crying for attention, has anyone on the DE staff read this? If so, what do you think? Are these suggestions impractical? Should i refine the ideas more? Any feedback would be appreciated.Thank yoiu.

Note: The reason i keep promoting this thread is not because i made it, but because usually suggestions like this are either buried amongst complaints or not as detailed.

Edited by FreshJB2

Is there something that can be done about the ragdoll physics on item loot? More specifically the loot that is dropped out of chest or off of the things killed, because when they fly off into a place that I cannot get to,(in the rare chances it does) it is infuriating to lose out on rubedo or material because I swung my scindo like a baseball bat and hit that sucker out of this world like a homerun. Other than this complaint I have, I love this game and thanks for the interacting with the community. Keep up the good work!

This, pretty much. I've lost some Alloy Plates that way. Nothing critical, but I do hope that it will be fixed at some point.

Even though i'm starting to feel like a child desperately crying for attention, has anyone on the DE staff read this? If so, what do you think? Are these suggestions impractical? Should i refine the ideas more? Any feedback would be appreciated.Thank yoiu.

Note: The reason i keep promoting this thread is not because i made it, but because usually suggestions like this are either buried amongst complaints or not as detailed.

WIll give this a read once the coffee sinks in, sorry I missed it! (Don't worry about the nag, I am missing a lot of stuff because I can only jump in a search around for a bit).

guzel bir oyun olmuş. bu oyuna uye olmadan önce yotubeden reklamınız geldı hemen uye oldum. tabiiki beta key isteyince anca oyun açıldı. oyunu oynadıkca biraz biraz çözmeye başladım ... ben Warframeye Turkiye' den katılıyorum yanı oynuyorum

bu oyunun hikayesi nedir ?

itemler oldukca bana çok pahalı geldı ?

bir cok oyun da oldugu gıbı cep telefonlarında androit var warframe de bu özellık olacakmı ? ıtem verilebilirmi

aklıma baska sorum gelmedı daha sonra yazarım ...

Warframe ailesine Saygılarıml

have a nice game. Before becoming a member of this game came up immediately became a member of yotubeden ad. beta key of course, but the game wanted to opened. I started to play the game a little bit to solve ... I Warframeye Turkey from playing as I agree with

What is the story of this game?

it is very expensive to me quite Items come from?

android mobile phones as well as the game also has a lot of warframe result going to be in this feature? Item Can I obtain a

did not come to my mind and then write another question ...

Sincerely Warframe family

Düzenlemeleri geri al

Alpha

Alternatif çevirileri görmek ve düzenlemek için tıklayın

Yeniden sıralamak için ÜstKrktr tuşu basılıyken sürükleyin.

I will be at work during this as well, luckily i can watch it from work.

QUESTION: will we ever be able to sell things back for credits? i have many mods i will never use and i was just wondering if i'll ever be able to get rid of them.

You can -> go to arsenal -> inventory. There you can sell mods and blueprints.

Edited by SabreUr

Should be able to sell these from arsenal screen -> inventory

The inventory needs filters/sorting options to make it less time consuming going through mods. Same with the upgrade screen. Being able to filter out bad or good mods when selling/equipping mods would make it a whole lot less tedious. I keep on putting off going through the 40+ pages of mods I have and they just keep piling up :|

Edited by Aggh

Very true and it is important to get that fixed.

I hope you keep in mind that we are on PC using a mouse, even people using pads have it. You know the old fashion grid inventory that you can drag and drop so you can organize the way you want...

WIll give this a read once the coffee sinks in, sorry I missed it! (Don't worry about the nag, I am missing a lot of stuff because I can only jump in a search around for a bit).

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

Ill be in my Art Colleges class so Ill ask my 3 questions I have here and hope there answered

1.If a user creates a beautifully polished and refined Warframe concept would there be any hopes of it being used

2.Will there be a PVP of any kind because 2 of my friends wont play unless they see some PVP

3.Does DE offer internships im not joking or trying to be stupid im just asking because I love your guys games and design and overall work habit

Allrighty I have asked my questions hope they get answered.

Some questions for Q&A:

1) What were the results of Open Beta Weekend? When will the Open Beta begin?

2) Please elaborate on the nature of Update 7 and it's release date.

3) How often can players expect new weapon skins? Will they stay Platinum-only? Can players propose their own skin variants?

4) Have you considered deploying Warframe on Steam or other digital distribution platforms?

5) What is your vision of the game in it's completed state?

6) Do you plan adding more variety to melee combat? Combos, mid-air strikes, cancels, bullet deflection, stances or something along these lines?

7) What are your priorities right now? What major changes can players expect in the near future?

DERebecca, could you tell me in what time will it start in the Europe region, Lativa???? I just wanna to watch it soooooo baaaaaaaaaaad!!!!