Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Developer Livestream Q&a: February 27Th

DERebecca, could you tell me in what time will it start in the Europe region, Lativa???? I just wanna to watch it soooooo baaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

She already posted:

Other timezones:

UTC (GMT) Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 6:00:00 PM

Latvia is in GMT+2 timezone, so your local time would be 8:00 PM (20:00).

Could you also make outdoor levels, so that you could be on the actual planet, instead of spacebases around the planet? Maybe also add in some more different enemys? And could you please make it that way, so you can craft orokin catalysts and reactors from blueprints? Btw i look forward to the livestream XD

Edited by MysteriaSecret

Could you also make outdoor levels, so that you could be on the actual planet, instead of spacebases around the planet? Maybe also add in some more different enemys? And could you please make it that way, so you can craft orokin catalysts and reactors from blueprints? Btw i look forward to the livestream XD

Outdoor levels are in plans, but there is no further info at the moment. Orokin Catalysts/Reactors can be crafted from blueprints. Those blueprints are obtainable from "?" Alerts or daily login rewards.

I'm so excited about this. It'll be awesome to see the Dev team and hear from them and also ask some questions. So I'm goin going to post my question here. If you look below the dashed lines you'll see my questions. But for sure I'll be watching the stream as it happens to be my day off on that day. Muahahahaha!!!! perfection!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dev Team Questions

1.I'm wondering if it's a possiblilty that you'll be adding a warframe that is completely melee based. Perhaps a different sub class of of tenno for those who enjoy their Melee play though it's an FPS perhaps some porjectile abilities/powers could be focused on instead of having a gun I'd call it like "hand blaster" or "palm blaster" or "core power". No i've noticed that all the warframes already have those abilities, but i guess the difference would be you wouldn't be using a gun you'd use you're "projectile" ability and the intencity would be focused when you fire it. Obviously not much would change interms upgrading slots and abilities etc.

2. My second question is would you instead create two different outputs for current warframes, like for example if you picked Excalibur, he also has a melee based character set and you can chose to play as that version of Excalibur instead of the Weapon & Melee version, just Melee

Anyways, I really appreciate taking the time to read these questions if you do or anyone else for that matter. But Warframe has really inspired me. I've always loved Game Dev and hope to get into it in the near future.

Thanks & Blessing

Will there be a youtube video too?, I can't make the time, I have no idea how streaming works, so, is this possible?

Will there be a youtube video too?, I can't make the time, I have no idea how streaming works, so, is this possible?

It's easy just bookmark this page http://twitch.tv/warframe Go to that page when their live and you can watch live and chat with all the viewers and the dev team.

Hope this helps :)

Here's a question for the Q&A

Do you have any plans to reduce credit income, especially from mods? After Venus, you can get enough money for anything by selling mods.

Edited by TheChaffeemancer

Some questions for Q&A:

1) What were the results of Open Beta Weekend? When will the Open Beta begin?

2) Please elaborate on the nature of Update 7 and it's release date.

3) How often can players expect new weapon skins? Will they stay Platinum-only? Can players propose their own skin variants?

4) Have you considered deploying Warframe on Steam or other digital distribution platforms?

5) What is your vision of the game in it's completed state?

6) Do you plan adding more variety to melee combat? Combos, mid-air strikes, cancels, bullet deflection, stances or something along these lines?

7) What are your priorities right now? What major changes can players expect in the near future?

2) Is on the design council.

Descriptions for warframe skills are very vague. Could we get descriptions with actual damage/range/etc values for the warframe we take days to create or buy? For a PC game generally there is more information to allow players to understand the skill more and see how every level of it scales to see if its appealing or not. For example, Frost's "Frost" Ability reads "A frigid energy blast that freezes targets in their tracks".

Instead it should read something such as the description someone created on the wiki.

Notes:

Damage reduced by enemy armor.

Deals 50 / 100 / 150 damage.

Freezes enemies for 10 / 10 / 10 seconds.

Freeze is ended if enemy is shot.

Thank you in advance,

Heimeng

Edit: Text was completely black.

Edited by Heimeng

Our last Q&A video was a huge success, and tons of fun for us (need a refresher? click here

)

The next logical step is to LIVESTREAM a Q&A session!

Who knows, we may even answer some asked in this thread!

I might not be able to make the live Q&A. So, here are some questions.

Question 1: When can we get more lore on Warframe?

Question 2: Have you thought about a Warframe graphic novel?

Question 3: Are Tenno human, descendants of humans, precoursors to humans, or nonhuman?

Question 4: What ideas, if any, do you have for creating more synergy among squad members?

Thanks

I'll be there! Sounds like fun.

Question 2: Have you thought about a Warframe graphic novel?

I'd buy it, for sure.

Edited by Maeka

i have a question. Do you have plans about the pvp?

ps. sorry for my broken english.

Edited by Atilla

Enjoy the game very much and even like the attitude on Dev. cares about the community. Keep up the work!

"The Evolution Engine" looks great, is it possible you might try making (or renting-selling it) for some free2play "first person shooter" game ?

Edited by Strac_CRO

Okay I will be watching the live stream but would like my questions to be looked at before that because the sooner you hear the question the longer you have to think about it.

1 - Do you plan when you build planet side missions to add vehicals and when I say vehicals I mean like we kill a guys that are on vehicals and are able to take them.... kinda like Halo or any other scenario vehicals.

2 - What is your over all goal for this game? Where are you planning on going with it?

3 - This game has a lot of potential and coud be the next Gen-WoW will you live up to this and strive by listening to the community?

4 - How can I get my great ideas looked at by the Dev team and not just by the community here on the forums.

5 - I Thank you for this beautifuly polished graphic game but my last question I would like you to tell us what your plans for future missions will be. As of right now we dont feel as a community there is much of a variety.

is it true DE_Rebecca is the best player of WARFRAME among DE team ?

Because she is the only one from DE who play this game :D

Will there ever be something so that we can design our own weapon skins similar to TF2 workshop in steam, you said you would incorporate this game with steam. I was just interested because that could help you guys out in some ways. If you like a skin that a player made then as a team you could decide to publish it in game for everyone. You can ask permission of the player to take it and then let the person name the skin or something like that.

this is where dual screens come in handy... livestream on one screen and the game on the other :P

This is where my computer system comes in handy at work Lol...

mll1g1.jpg

Wallow in my footsteps~!~ I can pick a screen any screenand still have plenty of screens to mess with LOL.