Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Developer Livestream Q&a: February 27Th

Ok - what is Steve holding? Is this some new melee weapon? And why i am under impression that he is holding this things blade? :]

Edited by SabreUr

Question - why did the team nerf the ult for ash?

Considering all the other Ultimate Attacks are crazy strong and deadly, it seems utterly pointless and a huge turn off for those who might buy ash in the future.

Question - Will there be a trading system for mods and such, so that players can pay big credits for those mods that come up very scarce at times?

other than those problem, there isn't really anything to ask about sence the game is so awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

This makes me really sad. I have classes from 12:20 until 4:00 on wednesday (2- 6 eastern) and i have to leave for my bus at 11. I was really hoping to get to ask some questions. :(

Ahh :( Sorry to hear! You can always post some questions here that we might be able to answer!

The livestream will be available for viewing on our Twitch channel after the stream is done.

The next logical step is to LIVESTREAM a Q&A session!

Whats the next logical step after this one? Letting players infiltrate DE headquarters and destroy its reactor (coffee machine)? xD

Hello everyone. I will make a little post for spanish people.

Para aquel español de lo más despistado, aquí te dejo la hora en que se hará el Stream: 19:00 o 7:00:00 PM del día 27 de febrero de 2013. Suerte y espero que seáis muchos lo que finalmente sigan al equipo de Warframe aunque haya problemas de entendimiento debido al habla, ¡nos vemos, Tenno's!

LISTEN,LISTEN,LISTEN DEVS!!

I had plenty to ask as well~

HERE I COME!

My QUESTIONNAIRE:

Community is brimming with ideas and improvements,so....

Would DE/staff did actually read our posts,interact in the said forum log,and implement them?

If the above becomes true,what's the reward for the main idea contributor?

Would there be some sort of mail system/trade system?

Cause,for me,I hate the auction house concept because it'll make the whole economy broken.

Does update 7 would involve rebalancing of all Warframes abilities?Cause some of them is overly broken,some are underpowered,etc....

Online matchmaking still suffers a hit(hostmaking issues for example,blank contact list,cant detect ports,etc...),when would this issue eventually crumbles to dust?

Also,can add an "Online Support" system in game?So that we can immeadeately gain access to a GM/Moderator when we get stuck due to a bug in game.

In the future,would there be more "ninja" manuvers,unique melee chain attack lists,and more dungeons(in different landscape setting,please).

Spawn rate nowadays become something,like inflamed tumour spreading over their hosts.And this has cause quite a difficulty even for those newly-joined initiates...would that be toned down somewhat so it's easier for them?

Alerts is too unreliable nowadays,would it be supplemented by another system rather than daily login lottery?It really badly needs another system so that all players would be at least,satisfied....in the sense that they can get what they wanted.

END OF QUESTIONNAIRE.

PS:I shall be there.... :3

Edited by R4YCH40S

Whats the next logical step after this one? Letting players infiltrate DE headquarters and destroy its reactor (coffee machine)? xD

All Hands, Red Alert!

Enemies are attacking the core!!! Quickly, seal all blast doors around the minikitchen!

I want a level-5 containment field across all bulkheads on that deck!

Defend the coffee-robot at all costs!

Happening TOMORROW :D!

We just tested the set-up, can't wait!

Be sure to tune in & share!

www.twitch.tv/Warframe

All Hands, Red Alert!

Enemies are attacking the core!!! Quickly, seal all blast doors around the minikitchen!

I want a level-5 containment field across all bulkheads on that deck!

Defend the coffee-robot at all costs!

is that combat formation bravo?! i was wondering about that! or is that code 6 on the mining deck? cause i thought code 6 was a pizza party!

looking forward to being there.

I have one question: What are the plans for the mastery system? is it going to be more than another ranking system? as in, if i get higher mastery, can i get cool abilities, or at least special wf visual mods?

i am looking forward to gaining my novice rank. I want to use the Hek SOOOO much!

I will be monstering it up in the stream chat and spam questions about tech rolling. See you tomorrow :)

I want this to be now so I can make faces behind the camera at the WF Team

/snicker

Seriously this is gonna be super cool, tune in!

*goes to pick out a suit for tonight*

Wait...what's the dress-code? Do ladies have to wear dresses?

*spots their Ember warframe draped over the couch*

tumblr_m5y78vm1Al1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Edited by 11.11.11

Few questions:

1) What is the thought process behind the new enemies all being based on a stagger/stunlock? These add difficulty to the game without offering players a challenge because they remove the ability to act and instead rely on your teammates from bailing you out before you die. This makes for very frustrating and un-stimulating gameplay. Lets face it, the only thing you can do once you get into one of these spots is just stare at the screen and hope your teammates come help.

2) How was the decision made to separate slots from frames and weapons and why the arbitrary limit on both? Given you always have 3 weapons to use, but only 2 frame slots why the 2/8 split instead of 3/9 or 2/6? And are there any plans to increase the limit on frames? As it is if you don't know about slots before you spend your free 50 plat, you are stuck with 2 frames and given you start with one already theres absolutely 0 room for error in picking your next frame to make as it's a huge investment in time and credits and resources. I've got 2 max ranked frames, 1 completely finished (but no space to collect) and another 3 in various stages of crafting with all the blueprints collected but these untouched frames will sit in my foundry more likely longer than they will ever be played.

1) What is the thought process behind the new enemies all being based on a stagger/stunlock? These add difficulty to the game without offering players a challenge because they remove the ability to act and instead rely on your teammates from bailing you out before you die. This makes for very frustrating and un-stimulating gameplay. Lets face it, the only thing you can do once you get into one of these spots is just stare at the screen and hope your teammates come help.

To facilitate teamplay, I guess. There's not enough cooperation between players at the moment (aside from opening doors).

In the wake of alert app and people questioning why there are still "mystery" rewards when you specifically made a forum for us to de-mystify it:

Any plans to rework the alert system? Current one feels very pavlovian, where players keep piling on metagame "solutions" (forum notifications, app, notification filtering based on reward) to a game mechanic that is exploitative of gamer behavior.

can you take down the poorl photoshopped image or can I fix it? it makes me cry ;(

Is good sir acquainted with a figure of speech "Tongue-in-cheek"?