Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Developer Livestream Q&a: February 27Th

My questions are as following (if it isn't too late to ask):

1. Will we see more enviromental effects or "enviromental hazards" that has an impact on the entire maps (reshaping it etc.). Right now we only have fire and ice, would be cool with more!

2. Another enviromental question, IF we ever have more open enviroments (colonies, planets etc.) will there be "weather" effects? (Rain, snow, sandstorms etc.), day or night mission? Infiltration mission type during night would be cool!

I am very interested to see what kind of effects your evolution engine can achieve in Warframe (I am very impressed by if it so far!).

Sorry if these questions has already been asked by someone else :)

My question...

Any idea for more interaction between players in game, (i mean during the action)

like for exemple:

_shield transfer, you take cover and transfer your shield energy to a mate who is undercorver (just aim your mate and press "action")

warframes should have multiple integrated function beside fighting abilities

(also plz , a frame should have a night vision system, not a torch)

also the weaponary of tennos is cool, but real basick brutal force

any projects for more complex weapons and non lethal suport weapons

"Gantz" and "Blame" are a pretty good example of weapons and suit variety too

Edited by Tsoe

My question...

Any idea for more interaction between players in game, (i mean during the action)

like for exemple:

_shield transfer, you take cover and transfer your shield energy to a mate who is undercorver (just aim your mate and press "action")

warframes should have multiple integrated function beside fighting abilities

(also plz , a frame should have a night vision system, not a torch)

also the weaponary of tennos is cool, but real basick brutal force

any projects for more complex weapons and non lethal suport weapons

"Gantz" and "Blame" are a pretty good example of weapons and suit variety too

+1

God, if they took ideas from Gantz.... I'd be the best game in the world, those weapons are incredible..

My question: The invorenments that now we have in warframe will be upgraded, I mean, they will be better in a period of time? More graphics or other textures, that's all, and they will keep running whit the same requeriments for a PC?

Happening TOMORROW :D!

We just tested the set-up, can't wait!

Be sure to tune in & share!

www.twitch.tv/Warframe

Yep I've been sharing it :D

my question to the DE's :

1. will we able to see more ninja moves? especially with the melee attacks. would like to actually see a more light-heavy attacks combo and maybe even more aerial melee variations like spinning slash or rising slash so that we can see combo chaining like darksiders 2 probably by having 2 buttons, light and heavy attacks and mix mash them.

2. will we expecting more weapons and each of them has their own unique special attack? or maybe implement another button for the special action to use the weapon's special ability? we already seen the special attacks with the jump melee attack with heat dagger and sword and we would like to see more diverse attacks.

3. how fast can you guys make/release a different and more varieties of costumes especially body costumes?

4. will we see another solar system with more planets and theme to play on? like mass effect.

5. will there be a proper matchmaking system? like having a room with players able to put message like 'need healer/tanker' and be able to set level limit as well as displaying player's arnament/loadout so we can play with proper plannings and roles of each player. a good example for this is to check whether a member is equipped with team heal, cipher or even deployable ammo box?

thats it for now :)

last question, will we able to see an auto kick function if the player join afk for 5-10 mins?

also, would be much challenging to have a mission rating for completing the mission for a set of time or points? thank you :)

Does this mean this will be a one time thing? :o

No. We shall have many lifetime's worth of Livestreams!!!!

is there a way you guys can do a in game pop up like you do with the up dates to let us know that its on or a few min away with a link to the site?

Also Trinity warframe are you guys going to change her powers or fix them? I like the the powers but could you guys make well of life and energy vampire in to a weapon buff or player buff by the time you cast it on a enemy someone has already kill it or it has done more damage to you then the power is worth.

Edited by RedeemerX

So lucky a lot of the mid-west have no school today because of the snow storm. More people to watch the livestream!

porque es que no se puede comprar el reactor orokin o algunas armas con creditos si no que solo con platinum sera que esas armas las pondran poner que tanmbien se pueda comprar con creditos aunque sea que despues de comprarlas se pueda buscar algunos productos para fundicion sera que pondrar eso ustedes los creadores de warframe ?

ç

and to put a premium area for players with a tengar esclusividad which Platium but the others have a way to melt the weapons as they are Platium warframe as you can do to have another warframe

!:00 am ...(checks college schedual.)..... YEEESSSSS NO CLASS -

--I've watched my fair share of live streams but most of the time the chat is clogged and updating constantly and if you ask something theirs no chance the devs will see it unless the chat menue is set slower - but I've no clue how large the Warframe comunity is so seeing the chat window might be interesting- just an interesting thought

Holy smokes, it's almost here!

See you all at our Twitch channel at 1:00!

www.twitch.tv/warframe

Hahaha, but... At this hour, you won't have lunch? D: So bad (In my country at that hour most people haves lunch, but sometimes more later), you have too! xDD, all DE team must! LOL

Edited by Timaleiatra

i may not available during the live, can someone please bring these questions to them? i will appreciate it so much:

-unlike his brother loki, ash warframe is a joke, will there be some upgrades?

-inventory / mod section should be upgraded so we can browse mods easier. it is pain in the &#! to mouse over the mod one by one

thank you so much.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

guzel bir oyun olmuş. bu oyuna uye olmadan önce yotubeden reklamınız geldı hemen uye oldum. tabiiki beta key isteyince anca oyun açıldı. oyunu oynadıkca biraz biraz çözmeye başladım ... ben Warframeye Turkiye' den katılıyorum yanı oynuyorum

bu oyunun hikayesi nedir ?

itemler oldukca bana çok pahalı geldı ?

bir cok oyun da oldugu gıbı cep telefonlarında androit var warframe de bu özellık olacakmı ? ıtem verilebilirmi

aklıma baska sorum gelmedı daha sonra yazarım ...

Warframe ailesine Saygılarıml

have a nice game. Before becoming a member of this game came up immediately became a member of yotubeden ad. beta key of course, but the game wanted to opened. I started to play the game a little bit to solve ... I Warframeye Turkey from playing as I agree with

What is the story of this game?

it is very expensive to me quite Items come from?

android mobile phones as well as the game also has a lot of warframe result going to be in this feature? Item Can I obtain a

did not come to my mind and then write another question ...

Sincerely Warframe family

heyy hear me yet?

Descriptions for warframe skills are very vague. Could we get descriptions with actual damage/range/etc values for the warframe we take days to create or buy? For a PC game generally there is more information to allow players to understand the skill more and see how every level of it scales to see if its appealing or not. For example, Frost's "Frost" Ability reads "A frigid energy blast that freezes targets in their tracks".

Instead it should read something such as the description someone created on the wiki.

Notes:

Damage reduced by enemy armor.

Deals 50 / 100 / 150 damage.

Freezes enemies for 10 / 10 / 10 seconds.

Freeze is ended if enemy is shot.

Thank you in advance,

Heimeng

Edit: Text was completely black.

I want to see this discussed in the Q&A video - or answered by an admin - There is a HUGE need for numerical values to be added to all warframes and such, that we can view

Edited by tactical_surgeon

this is gonna be awesome just hope DE had prepared alot of good stuff for this game :) i cant wait

also today its the independence day of Dominican Republic (MY CONTRY) so ill have free time to watch any detail of the stream :)

dodge shooting (aiming while in the air) looks cool but the animation for it is too quick and always results in a roll after, at this point i find it useful in combat but would love for you guys to work on making it more usable for combat.

dodge shooting (aiming while in the air) looks cool but the animation for it is too quick and always results in a roll after, at this point i find it useful in combat but would love for you guys to work on making it more usable for combat.

such as a slower leap, or higher - making aiming and shooting in mid air more doable right ?

I'd like to have some way of having a very high and long jump ( like excaliburs leap skill) but also having some way of controlling the power of the jump- giving the tenno some crazy leap skils would make them feel more like ninja as well

So...what's the surprise, or did I miss it? D:

Edited by Rixxie