Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What abilities have you put on what warframes so far with helminth?

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Im curious what people are experimenting with the new helminth system with subsume abilities and the based helminth stuff.

Here's what I've done so far, 

Free auto hack on ivara and loki

Marked for death on banshee 

Reave on nekros and going to make loot petrify on another mod config

Defy on nezha and rhino to get big numbers on iron skin and halo

Empowered on my roar rhino build

I was boring and traded Hild's 1 for roar.

Wisp is probably getting the same song.

I'm in no rush to do all the things! So I'll putter and tinker and still have things to do in the coming months. At this point I won't be subsuming anything else until I have a prime version of the thing any way.

Instant shield restore as Hildryn's 3. Use it while 4 is active -> unlimited 4. Combine with her 1 -> Literally raining hellfire on people

Airburst as Wisp's 2. The mini-pull effect is nice for getting crowds together or ripping infested of the ceiling in the iso vault tunnels

Larva as Mesa Prime's 1. I just forma'd her so I'm not sure how effective this is gonna end up being.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

get big numbers on iron skin and halo

For a quick Armor buff (in addition to strong mass CC / Melee boosts), I like Radial Blind + Arcane Ultimatum.

Some other replacements were ...

Grendel 2 -> Larva, on my high Range & Efficiency, low Duration build

Xaku 1 -> Roar, also Ice Wave (plus Augment)

Mesa 1 -> Fire Walker (mostly for the Status immunity so I can just use Ogris etc at point blank lol)

Atlas 2 -> undecided between Breach Surge / Roar / Shuriken / Fire Blast, heh

Not all of my choices have been good tactically but fun. So far:

Mirage with (on different loadouts): Null Star, Empower, and Fire Walker (with augment)

Excalibur Umbra with Warcry

Nyx Prime with Rest and Rage

Valkyr Prime with Radial Blind (not really as good as I thought it would be but idk what to replace it with lol)

Garuda with Breach Surge

Mesa Prime with Roar for now

Hildryn with Rebuild Shields

and Protea with Larva. 

Mallet on Vauban ( it realy does increase the number of people rushing to fall into your vortex)

Eclipse on Mesa ( it gives me both her 2 and 3 depending on the source and stacks with them [doesnt work well in fortuna and deimos open scapes everything is shadow )

Invested mobility on Volt / Gauss : Gives badass speedbost to both, but it realy feels rewarding on Gauss as it makes you go faster with extra flair (adding the effect and the sound effect) meanwhile with volt while it does boost him even further the visuals are a copy of his speed trail minus the generated lightning so it looks dulll)

insta hack on loki

power surge on chroma, but im considering ditching that for eclipse aswel

nezhas blaze trail to Ember for the lulz

• Chroma <- Empower
  • Protea/Nekros <- Larva
  • Wisp <- Dispensary
  • Most other frames <- Infested Mobility

Roar is good but ever since that one armor update everything is paper so I find Infested Mobility gets missions done faster and that's the bottom line for me most of the time. If I need damage I pick Chroma and vex, but I'm sure Roar has it's place on other frames in certain situations and when I find them I'll be sure to equip and use it.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No idea. Waiting to see what DE nerfs to see what’s actually worth my time and effort.

The first rule of Subsume club is we don't talk about Subsume club because DE will take it away.
So...I'm not telling but I can say I have only seen one person anywhere say they did the same thing I did and I like it very much.

Roar on my shield breaking volt allows him to one shot limbs consistently.

Dispensary on Wisp is nice

On Chroma: Shock, Smite, Shuriken, Fire Blast (75% AOE armor reduction)

Tempest Barrage on Limbo (good for burning down nullifier bubbles from inside cataclysm)

Fire Blast on Discharge Volt and on Saryn (found no Helminth ability for passively spreading spores)

so far:

- Rebuild Shield on Trinity, replacing her 1. basically a personal "blessing Lite" for those low on energy moments (as a solo player, I use a "link Tank" build mostly, rather than building for EV).

-Rebuild Shield on frost: wnated him to be a little tankier. will probably go for an Ice Elemental Ward config as well.

- Roar on Valkyr, replacing her 3.

- Energized Munitions on Mesa, only seems fitting the Gunslinger frame should have near-unlimited ammo!

currently got Vauban, Inaros, Oberon and Rhino in the system, workign on the dojo frames next (Banshee, Nezha, Wukong and Zephyr). Tesla nervos Volt and Fire Walker Ember will be my next 2. 

Dessication replacing Soul Punch on Nekros. It's great for building your army early against tough enemies and triggering Arcane Ultimatum.

Molt replacing Speed on Volt for my solo survivability build. Fire Blast replacing shield for my ESO nuking build.

Pull replacing tidal surge on my defense Hydroid, yanks enemies into my puddle and tentacles nicely. Not sure if Larvae would play nice with tentacles, but will give it a shot eventually. 

Currently have smite replacing limbo's 3, might try Fire Blast or Air Burst.

Fire blast replacing sandstorm on Inaros is pretty fun and thematic.

I might try Spellbound Harvest on a solOberon, replacing Hallowed Ground, just because I hate the ugly ferns/grass.

Inaros got 3 builds roar warcry and infested mobility 

Protea  larva 

Garuda  breach surge

Wisp  eclipse 

Mirage  energized munitions

Marked for death ash and excal

Umbra  warcry

Nekros  petrify and eclips

Wukong  warcry

Mesa cloak arrow

Loki eclipse and rest 

Limbo  greedy pull

Xaku  greedy pull

Chroma  empowed

I replaced Loki's Switch teleport with Octavia's Resonator for even more cheese. Equipped Conductor augment, went into mission, and the game broke right there since I am reliably getting glitched out and cannot use weapons and abilities after casting Resonator when Loki is invisible. So, I had to finish the mission using the spoiler mode.

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

None so far, the only skills I wanted to transfer weren't made available and all of the original abilities are boring. Don't think I'll bother with the system at all, to be honest.

What, did you expect ultimates or wut?

Even if they only allowed transferring the worst ability from each frame (and these are nowhere close to being the worse ones) Id still be infusing away. One mans trash is another mans treasure. 

Even if you dont specifically want anything here, surely the supportive skills like dispensary could be slapped on almost any frame replacing something you dont use. 

Granted, the system is quite a resource hog. 

Archived