Dragon boys and girls, what have you added onto our elemental master

Empower just gives me like 15% more damage dealt to enemies and similar increases to health and such.  We can do MUCH better.

Shock or Smite for their augments, Fire Blast for 75% AOE armor strip, Shuriken for full armor strip, Pillage to add crazy overshields for survivability, Titania or Nezha's ability for status immunity, War Cry to make him a melee master, Nourish for a little chunk of healing and a bunch more toxin damage on command, Energized Munitions to make him a bullet hose, Larva to one shot the whole room, Equinox's Rage (I think this is a separate damage multiplier that krept through the cracks).

I'm sure there are even more options out there.

4 minutes ago, eboomer said:

Empower just gives me like 15% more damage dealt to enemies and similar increases to health and such.  We can do MUCH better.

Shock or Smite for their augments, Fire Blast for 75% AOE armor strip, Shuriken for full armor strip, Pillage to add crazy overshields for survivability, Titania or Nezha's ability for status immunity, War Cry to make him a melee master, Nourish for a little chunk of healing and a bunch more toxin damage on command, Energized Munitions to make him a bullet hose, Larva to one shot the whole room, Equinox's Rage (I think this is a separate damage multiplier that krept through the cracks).

I'm sure there are even more options out there.

Let's say every Chroma ever runs the same build because I think everyone does. High duration, high strength, low efficiency and low range. That's very specific and only leaves a few options to be picked

I put Mind Control as a spectral scream replacement. Why? Because I want to have a "partner" on my side. Also with Chroma I can get over 3500% damage bonus for MC target consistently by super charging with a vex armor chroma and with the augment equipped plus mind control target can benefit from Vex Armor. If I managed to control a hard hitting unit with maxed buff oh boy they wreck.

Next build I am gonna come up with is a CC Chroma with Lull. I am gonna subsume a dupe baruuk soon.

Wouldn't Harrow's Condemn work well on Chroma?

You can forgo an EHP mod and get a nice cc ability for headshots to take full benefit of the damage multipliers.

Also it gives better control over which buffs you want to activate with Vex Armor.

Banish would also give better control, but War Cry-Eternal War and Defy or Empower/Marked for Death also seem like good options for Chroma.

It comes down to how you handle your frame's energy economy.

Rage/Hunter Adrenaline tanking might not always be an option when you're using it against content with overkill damage.

Edited by kgabor