Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I cant get into the game, not sure if it is to do with the new patch or not - has never happened to me before and i have been playing every day for the last month or so, but i am now seeing a white box around the email and password section. When tring to connect it just says "login failed. Could not connect to the server." ?

Seriously, you DE folks are some sort of super-humans. Fantastic work on the patching and all these hotfixes so quickly after a patch is released is more than mildly impressive!

Keep up the awesome work, looking forward to being a warframe fan for quite some time to come!

It might be me only but it seems like Classic and Classic Saturated got switched because when i click on Classic the red isn't the usual one but the Saturated one. This goes the same for Classic Saturated except vice versa. (It's classic red instead of saturated red)

PVmGzcM.jpg

In real news, the "Hot-Hot-Hotfix" is in the process of being deployed, stand by!

OKAY: It's live!

Hot-Hot-Hotfix (3:25 PM EST Feb 23)

Saturated Color Picker Added for on sale 1 Credit (Limited Time Only)!

Auto Strict-NAT Network Tool will only display at start-up.

Users behind same Strict-NAT can once again play together!

Now you bring back the colors that were free once and charge us for them? A whole credit? What with all the people who can't afford that? Now they're missing out on what they used to have access to for free. D:

Just kidding, nice move making both variants available (even if it's only for a short time). Anyway, back to topic:Lato Prime still can't use Lato mods. ;)