Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Now you bring back the colors that were free once and charge us for them? A whole credit? What with all the people who can't afford that? Now they're missing out on what they used to have access to for free. D:

Just kidding, nice move making both variants available (even if it's only for a short time). Anyway, back to topic:Lato Prime still can't use Lato mods. ;)

I hope it doesn't go away completely, because in the future other people may want these colors and would pay Platinum for them, but giving them to us for 1 credit right now is a nice compromise for the changes that happen in betas.

I was making a video for the Snipertron and noticed that, while in a fire damaged environment, if you zoom in while looking at the fire you still see the shadows of what you were looking at. I can have a video up later today or tomorrow showing what I'm trying to describe. I'm not the best at describing things. xP

Was playing an alert and couldn't join a session for ages and when I did manage to get into a session (against the Jakal) I got stuck in the pits on either side and couldn't talk with my squad so that I might teleport out (using my ash's ability) because I got stuck on private chat, so I had to wait till the mission ended.

Fix please.

can't play. after the launcher, it brings me to the old log in screen. once i enter my credentials there... it tells me a new version of warframe is available... then brings me back to the log in screen. The launcher tells me it's up to date...

wait what? ppl have free color pallettes for 1 credit now? only reason I bought the 75 plat one was because of the black, but looking at the saturated one I bought for 1 credit, the black is exactly the same as the 75 plat one =/

They should at least make the 75 plat color pallette one's black more darker like 25 black or 0 black if they're making the saturated one have the same options as the 75 plat one, then there's no point, Yes I get limited time only, but this just gave the people who didn't buy a 75 plat color pallete, freebie colors that you can get on the original color pallete =/

Doesn't make it viable or fair to the people who bought the original ones for 75 plats >_>

Edited by BushidoCode

wait what? ppl have free color pallettes for 1 credit now? only reason I bought the 75 plat one was because of the black, but looking at the saturated one I bought for 1 credit, the black is exactly the same as the 75 plat one =/

They should at least make the 75 plat color pallette one's black more darker like 25 black or 0 black if they're making the saturated one have the same options as the 75 plat one, then there's no point, Yes I get limited time only, but this just gave the people who didn't buy a 75 plat color pallete, freebie colors that you can get on the original color pallete =/

Doesn't make it viable or fair to the people who bought the original ones for 75 plats >_>

+1

pretty much, they could either increase the rgb of the black of the original classic pallete to 25/25/25 or 0/0/0 blacks or refund the 75 plats =/

Seems a bit cheated or unfair lols.

You still have more access to colors than someone who hasn't bought the pallete. Developers can't give everything away for free, let's all be happy with now two sets of colors to choose from!

You still have more access to colors than someone who hasn't bought the pallete. Developers can't give everything away for free, let's all be happy with now two sets of colors to choose from!

Not really, the new saturated pallete has the exact same colors as the classic original one except it has more saturared reds greens, yellows and blues, WHILE having the SAME blacks and white. So no it isn't fair, because now the people who bought the 1 credit palletes don't have to spend a PENNY on the original classic ones.

The ppl that DID buy it, lost out on 75 plats that could've been spent on slots/orokins, while you guys that bought it for 1 credit, lost nothing.

Of course you guys would be happy, you got the same pallates with better color options "Less duller" for practically nothing.

Edited by BushidoCode

Well we're in a tough spot because the palettes got switched. So if you paid plat for it 3 weeks ago you got classic and felt ripped off when the new one accidentally overwrote it. So I'm trying to make amends - basically giving the other for 1 cred for a limited time only. After the week is up and you're still feeling ripped off, we'll refund you and you can buy the single one you want.

Keep in mind they will both go back to regular price. So this is getting 2 for one for a short time because we screwed up. It does devalue one of them which I apologize for.

Just trying to make amends, not rip anyone off at all.