Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Well we're in a tough spot because the palettes got switched. So if you paid plat for it 3 weeks ago you got classic and felt ripped off when the new one accidentally overwrote it. So I'm trying to make amends - basically giving the other for 1 cred for a limited time only. After the week is up and you're still feeling ripped off, we'll refund you and you can buy the single one you want.

Keep in mind they will both go back to regular price. So this is getting 2 for one for a short time because we screwed up.

Just trying to make amends, not rip anyone off at all.

That's fine, thank you for your response DESteve, I am delighted to see you make amends for the other players, and that you actually care, you didn't do anything wrong, just most of us who bought it felt wronged but overall thank you for your kind words.

A response to this was all I needed, it's fine I guess I can refund it later on, or play around with it.

Anyways I still love this game and your team, you guys really are the best.

May I add a suggestion though? will you guys be adding any palletes darker blacks in the future? I wouldn't mind buying those with plats at all. Again thank you for all you and your team has done DESteve.

Couldda mentioned you added a pretty awesome PhysX animation for capturing the target. I was like "WHAT IS THIS AWESOME" as I hit X over that crewman.

Come to think of it that may have been a bug... But DAMN it looked awesome.

Edited by BeerDone

Thanks DE_Steve, I appreciate getting the option use the saturated colors again. I was worried they were permanently replaced by the now "Classic" palette when I first saw the change. Balance has been restored to my characters.

I look forward to seeing what other palette options and weapon skins will be available... or maybe the ablilty to choose the colors for our default weapon skins?

Edited by ChaoticInfinityX

"50 shades of grey", anyone? White to black and everywhere inbetween would be a nice touch. There are some good greys that could give a two-tone look when paired with black, I would buy that pallete fo' sho.

+100000000000000000000000000

You won the game. No, really. I'd buy that.

And I'm not sure if this question has been asked in the previous 15 pages but, will there be a blueprint for these sword models? Just like the alternate helmet blueprints?

Edited by AIan

Well we're in a tough spot because the palettes got switched. So if you paid plat for it 3 weeks ago you got classic and felt ripped off when the new one accidentally overwrote it. So I'm trying to make amends - basically giving the other for 1 cred for a limited time only. After the week is up and you're still feeling ripped off, we'll refund you and you can buy the single one you want.

Keep in mind they will both go back to regular price. So this is getting 2 for one for a short time because we screwed up. It does devalue one of them which I apologize for.

Just trying to make amends, not rip anyone off at all.

As someone who bought the original colors, I think this was a great choice on your part and while technically it does devalue my purchase, I appreciate the effort and I'm already using one of the desaturated colors, so it's not a total wash in that regard. If anything, I'm happiest that you guys are willing to make that kind of a monetary concession for the sake of trying to do the right thing...

I really need to go yell at my bank to stop hating buying things online and get a founder's pack... :(

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

There's an issue with logging out if you are in arsenal. It'll go back to the logout screen, but you cannot click anything.

There also seems to be issues when accessing the inventory menu from arsenal. If backing out, it will occasionally occlude the other menus. This issue has been going on for some time. The UI could use some cleaning up in terms of which menus close out, etc.

Edited by Vaskadar

Love the new axe design, but...75 plat - $5 for that? Without any additional benefit like premium helmet? I don't think I can justisfy myself to buy one. Wonder if it also drops blueprint to make like the helmet though.

My thoughts exactly. How about adding more weapons and getting the base content done and THEN adding suplemental weapon skins and all please ._.

I like the idea of weapon skins. I'd be more enthused about the helmets if they were just looks so the just appearance weapon skins are pretty nice in my mind.

For weapons though they should probably be a bit cheaper maybe 30 or 40 plat

Oh, also i'd love to be able to pick colors for weapons like we can for frames :)

Edited by Nothus

It would have been cool if the skins were different weapons entirely instead. Anywayz, I am looking forward to update 7!

Yupyupyupyupyup :D

And at Nothus's point, it would be cool to make different helmets with different augmentations to their respective frame. For example, Since Rhino is kinda slow, maybe a Helmet that would improve his speed while lowering his defence or something a bit. Just a thought since it will allow better customization of our frames :3

And cheaper weapon skins would be nice. 30 plat is quite agreeable and I'd buy them :P

5 bucks for the skin to a gun or lunch is a hard proposition.

Would it be posible to integrate the login prompt in the launcher so when you start it you'll be able to read the news while the game is updating (or do something else) and only have to enter the password in order to start the game? Also adding an option to remember or not the username would be great.

P.S. The first time I saw the new launcher I tought it might be a virus my AV missed ...

Edited by xyzbeta