Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Well we're in a tough spot because the palettes got switched. So if you paid plat for it 3 weeks ago you got classic and felt ripped off when the new one accidentally overwrote it. So I'm trying to make amends - basically giving the other for 1 cred for a limited time only. After the week is up and you're still feeling ripped off, we'll refund you and you can buy the single one you want.

Keep in mind they will both go back to regular price. So this is getting 2 for one for a short time because we screwed up. It does devalue one of them which I apologize for.

Just trying to make amends, not rip anyone off at all.

limited time or not its NOT fair anyway! Next time I'll think twice before buying something in ur store =_=

-1 to loyalty

What do you mean not fair, you get 2 palettes for the price of one. Normally you'd have to pay 75 plat each and if you wanted to buy the saturated palette in the first place you would've paid that amount anyways. I wish people weren't so entitled all the time =/

So if you paid plat for it 3 weeks ago you got classic and felt ripped off when the new one accidentally overwrote it.

I was like "sweet! they made the colours better!" because the classic colours are hardly visible in-game. How can people not prefer the saturated colours?

After playing again for quite a while with these new fixes, I must say the biggest issue I've personally experienced is now the loss of the sole roll button. I do a lot of (attempted) stealth runs, and I seem to just run into issues.

I understand that collecting the Sprint and Roll buttons into the one button is good and feasible for controllers, with their limited inputs. However I don't believe it should be strictly enforced on a keyboard. After the undocumented "V" to roll was removed, I instantly bound V to the Sprint/Roll action, and there is a large difference in their behaviour when compared to how the action used to perform. Since the Sprinting action occurs after you press for a quarter of a second, many times I find myself getting the incorrect action as to what I desire.

Having to constantly make sure you don't accidentally press the button for a fraction too long really detracts from the whole environment, as you're brought back into reality, battling with the controls to do something that should be second nature. For this reason I humbly request that you reconsider splitting up those two actions to two separate keybinds.

As a Primary key, Shift works excellently as the Sprint/Dodge button when standing upright, but when crouching, pressing Ctrl + Shift together when your hand is also focused on WASD is no easy feat. V (or even C) is much easier to press with your thumb than it is trying to lay your pinky finger flat across two keys whilst still maintaining dexterity in your other fingers.

Hopefully that made some sense, It's 2:35am here and I've battled once again with the controls.

TL;DR, please allow the Roll command to be separately keybound, again.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

What do you mean not fair, you get 2 palettes for the price of one. Normally you'd have to pay 75 plat each and if you wanted to buy the saturated palette in the first place you would've paid that amount anyways. I wish people weren't so entitled all the time =/

It's not fair cause DE are basically giving out a color pellet which looks way better then the 75plat one to ANY one with 1 credit doesnt matter if they got the 75plat one or not and now they surely wont cause,why would somebody pay 75plat when they can get this for 1 credit,even though it's a limited time thing its still ripping off all those ppl who bought the 75plat pellet before this happened.

So if DE_Steve simply removed those palletes from everyone who have them and refunded the 75 plat, would you people buy any of the two? You people are making a storm in a cup.

if they refound the 75plat color pellet then nobody will buy it again cause you can just get a much better one for 1 credit,they dont need to remove it its just that people who spent 75plat before this whole thing wanted to look diffrent and "cooler" so they bought plat and got this color pellet for real life money and now DE are giving away the same thing(even a better one)for no cost at all,its all good for ppl who didnt spend the 75 plat cause hey you're getting a free color pellet,but for the other people who bought the 75plat one are getting rly ripped off,even if they're getting a diffrent color pellet for the 75plat,they couldve saved 75plat and couldve just gotten the 1 credit one cause lets be honest who would use the 75plat one when it looks straight up worse then the 1 credit color pellet.

idk i'm just rly upset about this thing.

Edited by MrDubStepz

You can get a refund. Now shut up - this is beta. They changed it by mistake and now everyone feels cheated. They are giving it for 1 cred and giving refunds for it (if someone want to) and you are still crying. God, this is beyond $&*&*#(%&. Most dev studios would just remove it and said "this was a bug, we removed it, you want it - pay for it".

Man the F*** up.

If any of you will buy Bolto with plat and they will put it on sale week later are you going to cry "i was cheated" too?

Edited by SabreUr

You can get a refund. Now shut up - this is beta. They changed it by mistake and now everyone feels cheated. They are giving it for 1 cred and giving refunds for it (if someone want to) and you are still crying. God, this is beyond $&*&*#(%&. Most dev studios would just remove it and said "this was a bug, we removed it, you want it - pay for it".

Man the F*** up.

If any of you will buy Bolto with plat and they will put it on sale week later are you going to cry "i was cheated" too?

I second most of this.

Man the F*** up.

Hey i'm not judging DE and sayin' that they fcked up every thing im just saying that this was a rly wierd way to fix the situation,other than that DE are one of my fav devs and warframe is aRLY fun game its just that if nobody speaks about a problem it'll never get solved.

if they refound the 75plat color pellet then nobody will buy it again cause you can just get a much better one for 1 credit,they dont need to remove it its just that people who spent 75plat before this whole thing wanted to look diffrent and "cooler" so they bought plat and got this color pellet for real life money and now DE are giving away the same thing(even a better one)for no cost at all,its all good for ppl who didnt spend the 75 plat cause hey you're getting a free color pellet,but for the other people who bought the 75plat one are getting rly ripped off,even if they're getting a diffrent color pellet for the 75plat,they couldve saved 75plat and couldve just gotten the 1 credit one cause lets be honest who would use the 75plat one when it looks straight up worse then the 1 credit color pellet.

idk i'm just rly upset about this thing.

You can't get one for 1 credit. You are getting one for 1 credit because you bought the wrong one for 75 plat before because DE made a mistake. AND now they are rectifying their mistake by offering the real one for 1 credit.

So if you stop you poasting for one second and do some math, you'll realize that you got two @(*()$ color palettes for 75 plat. So would you and yours please, shut the F*** up about this because you obvioulsy can't understand a good thing when it's been handed to you as both a courtesy and an act of apology. If you think you're being "ripped off", by all means, go buy a Blizzard game, or go play Need For Speed World. Then you can come back and run your mouth again.

You can't get one for 1 credit. You are getting one for 1 credit because you bought the wrong one for 75 plat before because DE made a mistake. AND now they are rectifying their mistake by offering the real one for 1 credit.

I get it i'm a stupid idiot and all that but why does every body get a 1 credit color pellet,even those who didnt buy the 75 plat color pellet.

Edited by MrDubStepz

Colorgate over here....

Not everyone likes the bright colors, i dont like the bright colors and explained this in his thread already.

If there is some one to "blame" for this is me cause i was the one that first brought the subject of not having tone down colors anymore after the reset where the frames got kicked back to their starter scheme. I didnt have the ability to get those colors back cause everything was super bright now and there was no toned down color palette to buy. Even the toned down colors of the superbright palette were superbright.

So i volunteer to help anyone out for any mission for a limited time! I will run Xini endlessly! I will farm bosses endlessly and other missions for mats!

But i dont think i would be much help since most of the people complaining seem to be folks that bought the higher founders package who would have enough plat to pimp their frames totally while..... i'm running with whatever the game gives.

Now, let's get back on topic and get off the colors. They already offered a solution for those folks who want their 75p back and the folks who never spent moola on the colors seem to be happy with what they did so it's turning out good all around.

I get it i'm a stupid idiot and all that but why does every body get a 1 credit color pellet,even those who didnt buy the 75 plat color pellet.

What if you bought the original, pretended saturated color pallet for 75 plat before, and they offered the "classic" one for 1 plat now? It's the same thing.

https://forums.warfr...260#entry103591

Buy yourself this 1 credit picker or ask for refund. And than you can buy ONE picker for 75 plat. Saturated, or not. There is no problem. God, I wish that other devs would be so fair towards their fanbase.

Edited by SabreUr

What if you bought the original, pretended saturated color pallet for 75 plat before, and they offered the "classic" one for 1 plat now? It's the same thing.

https://forums.warfr...260#entry103591

Buy yourself this 1 credit picker or ask for refund. And than you can buy ONE picker for 75 plat. Saturated, or not. There is no problem. God, I wish that other devs would be so fair towards their fanbase.

I think the problem here is that other people who originally do not buy the color palette for 75 plat can get it now (limited time, yes, but still) for just 1 credit.

People who originally buy with plat will get 2 palette, I know, but with both palette is close or even almost identical in color, or maybe the buyer just want the saturated, he will probably feel ripped off 75 plat because if he haven't bought it originally, he'll just lose 1 credit...

Edited by frost19

I think the problem here is that other people who originally do not buy the color palette for 75 plat can get it now (limited time, yes, but still) for just 1 credit.

People who originally buy with plat will get 2 palette, I know, but with both palette is close or even almost identical in color, or maybe the buyer just want the saturated, he will probably feel ripped off 75 plat because if he haven't bought it originally, he'll just lose 1 credit...

Exactly why should i pay 75plat for somthing that every one gets for free.

Edited by MrDubStepz

Man, DE just can't win on this issue... Steve already said you can get a refund, so if you think the saturated color palette being offered for 1 cred makes the non saturated palette not worth what you spent on it, ask for the refund. Me? I think the non-saturated one looks better on the warframes and fits the game's art direction better anyway, so I'll pick both up and be happy I'm getting one for free.

It seems they could have avoided this whole mess if they locked the one being offered for 1 cred to just one row of colors if you hadn't bought it with plat. I can't imagine anyone complaining about that solution. Door seems closed on that option now, though, as everyone who's had access to the whole palette for free would $#*(@ up a storm.

Edited by Sealgaire

It seems they could have avoided this whole mess if they locked the one being offered for 1 cred to just one row of colors if you hadn't bought it with plat. I can't imagine anyone complaining about that solution. Door seems closed on that option now, though, as everyone who's had access to the whole palette for free would $#*(@ up a storm.

+1

Sorry about the color mess guys, I definitely knee-jerked to restoring the classic color purchases and I didn't have a lot of flexbility in merging or showing single column palettes. I wish I did.

Please believe me, the intent is never to cheat, devalue or rip a single one of you off. I thought it sucked that we changed prior classic buyer's colors underneath their noses. If you want a refund on a color picker you bought we can work it out next week and you'll be back where you started.

The other option is to accept my crappy solution which will 'grandfather' you in with 2 color pickers for the price of one. In a few days the 'screw up' sale will end and they will cost the same and when you're refunded you'll have to buy one or the other.

Sorry again!