Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Sorry about the color mess guys, I definitely knee-jerked to restoring the classic color purchases and I didn't have a lot of flexbility in merging or showing single column palettes. I wish I did.

Please believe me, the intent is never to cheat, devalue or rip a single one of you off. I thought it sucked that we changed prior classic buyer's colors underneath their noses. If you want a refund on a color picker you bought we can work it out next week and you'll be back where you started.

The other option is to accept my crappy solution which will 'grandfather' you in with 2 color pickers for the price of one. In a few days the 'screw up' sale will end and they will cost the same and when you're refunded you'll have to buy one or the other.

Sorry again!

I think this fix is pretty generous. Someone like me who doesn't give a crap about the color of my frame still bought one.

It would have been cool if the skins were different weapons entirely instead. Anywayz, I am looking forward to update 7!

I actually think some of the other weapons could stand to become skins instead of separate items, particularly the swords. Cronus is a direct upgrade over Scindo that you get early, so thats cool, but things like the Pangolin Sword and Jaw Sword aren't distinctly different enough and should be skins for Cronus.

I actually think some of the other weapons could stand to become skins instead of separate items, particularly the swords. Cronus is a direct upgrade over Scindo that you get early, so thats cool, but things like the Pangolin Sword and Jaw Sword aren't distinctly different enough and should be skins for Cronus.

YES! Those with the blueprint can reskin it, as a CB reward =P

I think you meant Skana.

My God.. i swear to Him. If the developers working on this game ever lose their will to make it happen as they wanted it to, the blame will be on all those different people who - while on their own are doing nothing wrong - as a group can do nothing but complain, and very loudly might i add, about stuff that shouldn't matter that much.

You made an extremely devoted chief developer devote extra time over the weekend simply to correct a - and don't argue with my opinion on this - pretty worthless issue. Was it an issue? Yes, of course it was. To quote a brazilian saying, you "bought a rabbit and got a cat" (don't ask me to explain the sense behind it, i have no @(*()$ idea). But it wasn't like the UPnP and NAT issues. This wasn't preventing you from playing the game, it just meant that your desidered color had more (or less) saturation. Unless you have OCS (in which case disregard this rant), you could live perfectly fine for a few days or weeks while the issue was sorted out.

A whole plethora of solutions were made available. The saturated color palette which should be the original one was offered for 1 credit. A platinum refund for those who bought the first palette was offered. And you complain that now people who didn't had any full color palette have one for basically nothing, unlike you who had to spend the equivalent of 5 bucks to get one.

Well, guess what?! The people who bought the thing for 1 cred only have 1 palette while you have two. And don't come and say that you were "ripped off" with the original purchase you made, because no one forced you to. When you bought that, you didn't even know that a saturated option was available, so you did (just as i did) the purchase because you desired what you were seeing.

And if for some cosmic reason you thought that you were buying the saturated pallete all those weeks back instead of the classic palette, the plat refund is available for you. Get your bloody 75 plat back and buy the new one for 1 cred. Yes, other people who didn't had plat bought it for 1 cred, but now you have your @(*()$ 75 plat back and they still have either nothing or something under 50, like everyone else.

So, for the love of God and Jesus Christ, if you found any ammount of common sense between your last complaints and now, STOP acting like spoiled childs, play the @(*()$ game and stop complaining about what you have, what other people have and about what you think you don't have.

Edited by ruivoml

Although I agree with most of the above poster's arguments, this isn't a completely worthless issue because it costs real life money. However a solution was introduced where no one misses out. (Everyone gets the colours they wanted) Sure, people who didn't pay platinum at all got extra colours. Why is that a problem? Their enjoyment is a detriment to yours?

Really I just want people to be more tolerant of others. Mistakes were made and solutions were presented. The devs are sorry and were with good intentions.

Edited by Liacu

Sorry about the color mess guys, I definitely knee-jerked to restoring the classic color purchases and I didn't have a lot of flexbility in merging or showing single column palettes. I wish I did.

Please believe me, the intent is never to cheat, devalue or rip a single one of you off. I thought it sucked that we changed prior classic buyer's colors underneath their noses. If you want a refund on a color picker you bought we can work it out next week and you'll be back where you started.

The other option is to accept my crappy solution which will 'grandfather' you in with 2 color pickers for the price of one. In a few days the 'screw up' sale will end and they will cost the same and when you're refunded you'll have to buy one or the other.

Sorry again!

Well, it's already done.

Just be careful next time when it is about money and/or plat.

My God.. i swear to Him. If the developers working on this game ever lose their will to make it happen as they wanted it to, the blame will be on all those different people who - while on their own are doing nothing wrong - as a group can do nothing but complain, and very loudly might i add, about stuff that shouldn't matter that much.

You made an extremely devoted chief developer devote extra time over the weekend simply to correct a - and don't argue with my opinion on this - pretty worthless issue. Was it an issue? Yes, of course it was. To quote a brazilian saying, you "bought a rabbit and got a cat" (don't ask me to explain the sense behind it, i have no @(*()$ idea). But it wasn't like the UPnP and NAT issues. This wasn't preventing you from playing the game, it just meant that your desidered color had more (or less) saturation. Unless you have OCS (in which case disregard this rant), you could live perfectly fine for a few days or weeks while the issue was sorted out.

A whole plethora of solutions were made available. The saturated color palette which should be the original one was offered for 1 credit. A platinum refund for those who bought the first palette was offered. And you complain that now people who didn't had any full color palette have one for basically nothing, unlike you who had to spend the equivalent of 5 bucks to get one.

Well, guess what?! The people who bought the thing for 1 cred only have 1 palette while you have two. And don't come and say that you were "ripped off" with the original purchase you made, because no one forced you to. When you bought that, you didn't even know that a saturated option was available, so you did (just as i did) the purchase because you desired what you were seeing.

And if for some cosmic reason you thought that you were buying the saturated pallete all those weeks back instead of the classic palette, the plat refund is available for you. Get your bloody 75 plat back and buy the new one for 1 cred. Yes, other people who didn't had plat bought it for 1 cred, but now you have your @(*()$ 75 plat back and they still have either nothing or something under 50, like everyone else.

So, for the love of God and Jesus Christ, if you found any ammount of common sense between your last complaints and now, STOP acting like spoiled childs, play the @(*()$ game and stop complaining about what you have, what other people have and about what you think you don't have.

Although I agree with most of the above poster's arguments, this isn't a completely worthless issue because it costs real life money. However a solution was introduced where no one misses out. (Everyone gets the colours they wanted) Sure, people who didn't pay platinum at all got extra colours. Why is that a problem? Their enjoyment is a detriment to yours?

Really I just want people to be more tolerant of others. Mistakes were made and solutions were presented. The devs are sorry and were with good intentions.

Well, it's people and their money. When others get something that basically free but some have to pay......

And for the refund, from what I get is you get your 75 plat back but lose both palette. And when you want to buy the saturated, the price will be back to normal, correct ?

CMIIW, but if it is... some people will not happy although yes, this is no urgent issue. But again, it's people and their money.

Edited by frost19

I really think we should all put this behind us. DE derped. Everyone does sometimes. Sadly we're all human behind these screens. They derped and then quickly brought forth a VERY good solution where everyone comes out of this happy...At least, everyone except those that just enjoy arguing and crying. Sadly there's a group like that everywhere in every media.

What surprised me though, was that there were master level Founders COMPLETELY ignoring DE_Steve's posts about making amends and continued to rage anyway. Wow, seriously? Also, people need to remember that this game is still in BETA. Things change. We're not here just to enjoy the game - we're here to give our input and kick the tires of this new game before it's released to the public. Be happy you're here - and stop being so entitled to everything.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I mirror Soul's thoughts; At this point in time, we should all acknowledge that, thus far, DE has done an incredible job listening to the majority, and trying to do right by the majority of players. Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely satisfy every single person after something like this (An honest mistake when setting up the Default/Extended Palette)

DE did notify us that it was a mistake; the colours weren't intended to be so high in saturation, After the initial outcry, in an act of generosity, DE provided everyone, nearly free of charge, a palette of the bugged colours that everyone grew to love and adore. The way I see it, we all paid for the colours that DE intended us to have. We all did not know what colours were included in the extended Palette because the colours are locked from Preview until you actually purchase the pack. So please, Let bygones be bygones. People make mistakes; The staff of DE are no different. But in trying to at least atone/say sorry for making such a mistake, they have been very generous in giving us that free pack. I am sure each and every one of us in this thread has made a mistake before somewhere along the line.

Everyone is still getting their paid 75 platinum's worth in their Extended Palette, and there are still quite a few colours that can be used to great effect in conjunction with the Fully Saturated colours. If you still do not accept DE's manner in which they've tried to make things right, by all means, file a Support ticket, and apply for a refund. But don't go off at them with such harsh words when a mistake is all it was.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Well, it's people and their money. When others get something that basically free but some have to pay......

And for the refund, from what I get is you get your 75 plat back but lose both palette. And when you want to buy the saturated, the price will be back to normal, correct ?

Incorrect. You only lose the palette you bought with platinum. You can buy the 1 credit palette now and request a refund for the other one. You'll have the saturated palette without having had to spend any platinum at all.

All my yes for the above posters.

Incorrect. You only lose the palette you bought with platinum. You can buy the 1 credit palette now and request a refund for the other one. You'll have the saturated palette without having had to spend any platinum at all.

Well apparently after a week the 1 credit will become a 75 platinum price so for anyone that wants a refund better do it now. I'm personally just gonna keep both palette anyways, saturated doesn't mean better.

Edited by Liacu

Well apparently after a week the 1 credit will become a 75 platinum price so for anyone that wants a refund better do it now. I'm personally just gonna keep both palette anyways, saturated doesn't mean better.

Did Steve ever say the saturated palette will remain available after the week for platinum? Since its inclusion was a mistake to begin with I would think they'd just remove it.

Was thinking about refunding too because money's sliiightly tight at the moment and I can use the 75 for something else.

But you know what? F- that. DE, keep my 5 bucks. You've earned it simply for being awesome to us so far, and will earn more of my money...once I get more. ;_;

Did Steve ever say the saturated palette will remain available after the week for platinum? Since its inclusion was a mistake to begin with I would think they'd just remove it.

Sorry again!

There. I'm glad I didn't make that up =>

Was thinking about refunding too because money's sliiightly tight at the moment and I can use the 75 for something else.

But you know what? F- that. DE, keep my 5 bucks. You've earned it simply for being awesome to us so far, and will earn more of my money...once I get more. ;_;

Awesome =P

Edited by Liacu

yah DESteve is awesome, I mean I was upset at first about the color palletes, but in the end, its just a small mistake, they're human, they make mistakes, hell they even apologized, most companies wouldn't do that, much less own up to their mistakes. Lets not look at one mistake when they've done a ton of other great things like listening and communicating with their community, giving us a great game and quick hotfixes.

I think I said this in the design council but I'll say it here again

it's cool I wasn't trying to give DESteve a hard time, just wanted their response on this, anyways in all regards, I still love this game and the staff for their quick responses and their hard work and dedication.

You guys are the best, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Keep up the good work DESteve, I hope this game and company lasts a long time! because I enjoy this game and appreciate you and your staff for your dedication and work to this game.

Edited by BushidoCode

My my ruivolm you got turned to...

you allmost sound like more devoted to the game than me... (how double dare you?)

sadly i dont master the english language enough to express myself clearly enough for that kind of "defense mission"

but ill try

-----------------------------------

I dont think some bunch of troll will succeed to wash away that divine motivation

(if they do ill chaze those troll irl during and after life)

-----------------------------------

Guys we are still closed beta and mistake are made (that's the point of the"closed" part!)

if ever you think you wasted money on something

You ll be able to get back your platinium with the optional rezet

----------------------------------

Please Guys keep in mind that's "closed beta" and you signed in for it knewing that you were beta tester

Test are not only for the gameplay and technikal aspect of the game but also the shop and everything

----------------------------------

That game got Exponential potential be pround to be part of the beta testers

Edited by Tsoe

Sorry again!

OK im sorry but this is a little hard to follow for me so let me get this strait

i can eather 1 keep both colors and have spent a total of 75 plat or

ask for a refund and get only the 1? or non? becouse if i get a refund, i have 75 plat and no color pickers if so what about the peale that got the saturaed for 1 credit?

or is it get a refound of 75 plat and keep the saturated and lose the 'New" classic?

do i have this right?

P.S. im trying not to add to the mayhem but for give me

Edited by CamoPsycho

OK im sorry but this is a little hard to follow for me so let me get this strait

i can eather 1 keep both colors and have spent a total of 75 plat or

ask for a refund and get only the 1? or non? becouse if i get a refund, i have 75 plat and no color pickers if so what about the peale that got the saturaed for 1 credit?

or is it get a refound of 75 plat and keep the saturated and lose the 'New" classic?

do i have this right?

P.S. im trying not to add to the mayhem but for give me

Basically if you get a refund, you won't have the classic palette but you will get the 1 credit saturated palette.

Don't get a refund and you get both.

Be sure to decide soon, the 1 credit palette will cost 75 palette in a few days.

Basically if you get a refund, you won't have the classic palette but you will get the 1 credit saturated palette.

Don't get a refund and you get both.

Be sure to decide soon, the 1 credit palette will cost 75 palette in a few days.

i bought the saturated classic and i dont like the 'new' classic.

so your saying i do want the refund?

and if i get the refund than i will get to keep the saturated classic?

and if i reset my account would i get to keep the saturated colors like the vandel or not?

Edited by CamoPsycho

i bought the saturated classic and i dont like the 'new' classic.

so your saying i do want the refund?

and if i get the refund than i will get to keep the saturated classic?

and if i reset my account would i get to keep the saturated colors like the vandel or not?

Get a refund then. You'll get your 75 plat back aswell as keeping the saturated colours.

If you do end up resetting, I think you'd need to pay 75 plat for the saturated palette. I have my doubts about the game keeping track of how much you've spent on a specific item unless the reset isn't automatic and an actual dev manages that. (which would be very unlikely aswell)

Edited by Liacu