Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Get a refund then. You'll get your 75 plat back aswell as keeping the saturated colours.

If you do end up resetting, I think you'd need to pay 75 plat for the saturated palette. I have my doubts about the game keeping track of how much you've spent on a specific item unless the reset isn't automatic and an actual dev manages that. (which would be very unlikely aswell)

you can tag stuff to keep them

I pm'd Steve and from what i gathered they'll take a way both pellets and refound you 75 plat and you can only choose to buy 1 of the 2 either the classic one for 75plat or the saturated one for 75plat.

than what about the peaple that never payed 75 plat that got the saturated for 1 credit?

if what you say is true than i miht as well keep both than lose both

You mean, lose one. Because you could totally just go and buy the Saturated Colour Palette again.

You cant cause in a week the saturated one will cost 75 plat and i think,i'm not sure that only after this week you can get refounded.

Edited by MrDubStepz

My my ruivolm you got turned to...

you allmost sound like more devoted to the game than me... (how double dare you?)

sadly i dont master the english language enough to express myself clearly enough for that kind of "defense mission"

but ill try

-----------------------------------

I dont think some bunch of troll will succeed to wash away that divine motivation

(if they do ill chaze those troll irl during and after life)

-----------------------------------

Guys we are still closed beta and mistake are made (that's the point of the"closed" part!)

if ever you think you wasted money on something

You ll be able to get back your platinium with the optional rezet

----------------------------------

Please Guys keep in mind that's "closed beta" and you signed in for it knewing that you were beta tester

Test are not only for the gameplay and technikal aspect of the game but also the shop and everything

----------------------------------

That game got Exponential potential be pround to be part of the beta testers

Hehe, yeah sorry. Really. When i get on i get ON!. Honed my argumentary skills with the best of the best in the span of some 8 on-and-off years.

I might even go out of line on occasion, but what really tickles my feathers is to see very dedicated, honest and cordial developers get ganged on by people for things that they don't deserve at all. And don't get me wrong, i've done my own fair share of dev bashing (not here) but only when it was called for, so much so that the issues they caused ended up not only in gaming media, but on general media.

WTF after this update I was forsed to complete tutorial again. I've even was able to select started warframe again, but this time I've selected ex instead of loki. Sadly I did not get him :D My rank and other stuff stays the same but this was strange...

Also I no more need to logging in in launcher, old login system is back for me...is this okay or something is broken?

Edited by Hero1nZero