Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

WTF after this update I was forsed to complete tutorial again. I've even was able to select started warframe again, but this time I've selected ex instead of loki. Sadly I did not get him :D My rank and other stuff stays the same but this was strange...

FYI you can just hit escape and skip the tutorial.

super mınor but ıt was 11 mb? hmmm :)

Sometimes certain information is stored in one not-so-"big" file. So, if they changed one or two lines of text, they still have to upload it entirely. I can be wrong on that one, but most likely that's the case.

Not that it's the first time when they hotfixing things with 11MB update.

You cant cause in a week the saturated one will cost 75 plat and i think,i'm not sure that only after this week you can get refounded.

see this guys knows what im talking about

Damn, I'm glad I bought the color pack for 1 plat. I was away from my computer all weekend and bought it about 10 minutes before the update.

i i get the refund an i lose both colors than i have 75 plat. i then have the option to buy 1 of the colors. but if i didnt than i have both.

or if i never bought the colors to begin with than i have 75 and the saturaed classic for free (aka 75 free plat)

Edited by CamoPsycho

So this happens to you too? It often happens after updates or what? I am playing from open beta weekend and this is first time I experienced this thing.

It only started happening since this last hotfix, and never happened before. So it's new to me, too.

Now it happens every time I start it up. It doesn't actually have any effect at all, so it's negligable.

the tutorıal thıng never happens to me... just go to settıngs ın the game and put off the tutorıal button...

My tutorials are turned off so Lotus doesn't repeat her "This is the Origin system, and you... are it's ward" speech never repeats.

The one that DOES repeat is the very first thing, with the text crawl and tutorial in Orokin Towers.

Edited by Shion963

see this guys knows what im talking about

i i get the refund an i lose both colors than i have 75 plat. i then have the option to buy 1 of the colors. but if i didnt than i have both.

or if i never bought the colors to begin with than i have 75 and the saturaed classic for free (aka 75 free plat)

Open up a support ticket, we can help you out.

So Steve, is it a buggy feature or just simply a bug that some weapons like the Gorgon adapt to our frame's color? As you most likely know already, the occurrence of weapon color change is not consistent, whether it be the full weapon or pieces of it like the Gram's energy light. Can we expect this to be fixed/developed down the road?

Ended the color palette sale (colorgate scandal)

I'd say it was $75 and 9001 points of not-caring-about-your-customers short of earning the "gate" suffix, after the most recent example of the same fashion. Not to mention you didn't tried to dismiss the issue by saying you wear $1000 jeans. Edited by ruivoml

Wait what? Was there a color palette sale for 1 plat? Was I blind or was there no update on this?

Well there was a discount for the Saturated palette for 1 credit which ended just now. It was intended for those who wanted the Saturated palette but bought the Classic palette instead which is why there wasn't a huge announcement about it.

Well there was a discount for the Saturated palette for 1 credit which ended just now. It was intended for those who wanted the Saturated palette but bought the Classic palette instead which is why there wasn't a huge announcement about it.

But I wasn't even aware that there was a saturated one. When was that added? When Im looking at that color palette I think they look a lot cooler than the original ones.

But I wasn't even aware that there was a saturated one. When was that added? When Im looking at that color palette I think they look a lot cooler than the original ones.

Supposedly it should have been the first one, but for some reason the first one ended up being the bland one. Still, you saw it, you liked it, you bought it.. no buyer's hindsight should be allowed to come into play here, it is my opinion.