Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

I badly understand spoken english. You here could write highlights?

I don't remember everything but in Update 7 there will be:

New map - on the planet

Pets - called Sentinels

Different Skill Tree

No more mods - we use artifacts and there will be something to change your mods into something new

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe

Global chat

Arena/Dojo mode - fight for as long as you can where enemies get stronger every level

Blocking attacks

That's all I remember from the livestream.

Edited by Liacu

New map - on the planet

Pets - called Sentinels

Different Skill Tree

No more mods - we use artifacts and there will be something to change your mods into something new

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe

Global chat

Arena/Dojo mode - fight for as long as you can where enemies get stronger every level

Blocking attacks

wow, that's nice

I'm still watching the recording now

New map - on the planet

Pets - called Sentinels

Different Skill Tree

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe

Global chat

Blocking attacks

Allow me to further enlighten thee:

New map - on the planet [On a planet. A very old Orokin planet with cold weather]

Pets - called Sentinels [That you have to buy with plat, or craft with mats from a BP. It can also be "modded" with scripts that change its behaviour]

Different Skill Tree [Not different skill tree. NO skill tree. You'll have like eight slots to put cards in, and then you'll be able to fuse two similar cards into one more powerfull card so that you wont take two slots for the same thing. Although this will cost more energy (upgrade points)]

No more mods - we use artifacts and there will be something to change your mods into something new [And no more artifacts as we know them either]

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe [sonic Video would be even more badass in my opinion]

Global chat [That's a maybe]

Arena/Dojo mode - fight for as long as you can where enemies get stronger every level [No, you got these two mixed together. They want the Arena/Dojo to have a larger role, but it has nothing to do with fighting for as long as you can. That will happen in special defense missions, where it's basically survival mode, with endless waves and waves of more powerfull enemies until you submit or die.]

Blocking attacks [and bullets, which will both consume stamina based on the weapon. Larger weapons might even parry rockets.]

New map - on the planet

Pets - called Sentinels

Different Skill Tree

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe

Global chat

Blocking attacks

Big thanks!

Allow me to further enlighten thee:

New map - on the planet [On a planet. A very old Orokin planet with cold weather]

Pets - called Sentinels [That you have to buy with plat, or craft with mats from a BP. It can also be "modded" with scripts that change its behaviour]

Different Skill Tree [Not different skill tree. NO skill tree. You'll have like eight slots to put cards in, and then you'll be able to fuse two similar cards into one more powerfull card so that you wont take two slots for the same thing. Although this will cost more energy (upgrade points)]

No more mods - we use artifacts and there will be something to change your mods into something new [And no more artifacts as we know them either]

Poison Warframe

Sonic Sound Warframe [sonic Video would be even more badass in my opinion]

Global chat [That's a maybe]

Arena/Dojo mode - fight for as long as you can where enemies get stronger every level [No, you got these two mixed together. They want the Arena/Dojo to have a larger role, but it has nothing to do with fighting for as long as you can. That will happen in special defense missions, where it's basically survival mode, with endless waves and waves of more powerfull enemies until you submit or die.]

Blocking attacks [and bullets, which will both consume stamina based on the weapon. Larger weapons might even parry rockets.]

Thank you oh mighty Design Council God.

Thank you oh mighty Design Council God.

You're not welcome. My time is too precious to be wasted fixing misinformation campaigns ran by ignoramuses. But i am pleased, nonetheless, by your display of appreciation. Thy shant be smoten this time.

by the way i was only joking, sorry if i came out presumptuous on my last post

Do the sentinels level up? Say they level up, does that go to our exp to rank up, like leveling a frame or weapon?

Most likely they will, if they're going to be something similiar to MAGs in PSO (aside levelling done via feeding them with items). And from the looks of it, they're going to be quite similiar to what companions were in Jade Empire functioin-wise (I.E. possibly be programmed to either support via buffs or harash/de-buff enemies).

Edited by Pave

Most likely they will, if they're going to be something similiar to MAGs in PSO (aside levelling done via feeding them with items). And from the looks of it, they're going to be quite similiar to what companions were in Jade Empire functioin-wise (I.E. possibly be programmed to either support via buffs or harash/de-buff enemies).

Cool. They sounds pretty awesome, so we are going to have to craft them like a weapon or a frame? Wonder what materials it will take...I am excited!