Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Can you switch skins back and forth or is this permanent?

Cause i would love to use the big old axe for the heavy frames and the more refined skin for my smaller frames.

The skins can be switched back and forth. It's just like the alternate helmets for warframes, but without any stat changes. this is confirmed by me, as i went and bought the scindo skin the moment i saw this post.

Aw, the patch reset all my colours. I still had the OG colours applied from before they made them more vibrant. Now my Super Kid Ice Cream colour warframe is no more. Ahh well, I'm just glad I wont be killed or locked in place during cinematics.

Edited by Spazmok

Well, all my frame colors reset to default (again), that's a good start...

Oh well.

Anyway nice alternative axe skins. That's the right way to spend platinum, not on frame slots, so if you'd be so kind to finally get rid of the slot system...

Temporary invulnerability added to beginning of bleedout to prevent near instant bleedout timer.

Fix for being stuck in place for several seconds after a skipped cinematic.

Fixed taking damage during a cinematic.

Fix for Crush and Overload animations continuing after being knocked down.

Now that's some really good news right there

Fix for Crush and Overload animations continuing after being knocked down.

What about Nyx Chaos and Frost Avalanche? when im knocked down during this skills have same problem like with crush or overload.

2nd question

Why after patch i lose colours on my warframes?

3th

Why cosmetics items for platiniums have same price like items what give you some stats? Whys new weapon -prop in future will be same problem- have same price like Helmets of Colour Palete and more expensive than orokins ;/. I can pay 5$ for helmets and to get orokins.. but only for skins and ... colours.. hever happen. I can understand prices when orokin system will be removed and players will never ever need them again.

We need some marked improved, im realy waiting when i can but few items at once.. buying 100 healing "potions" one by one is anoying.

Edited by Dreed

Ok i am mad at the game first time here.

You guys reset the warframes back to original colors so i lost the color scheme i had in my frame which was before the super bright colors were added.

I went from this beautiful lemon color

originalkp.jpg

To this candy color goofiness.

aweful.jpg

For the first time i am going to ask for something for free.....

Bring back the original muted colors at no charge. Just add that original line of colors you had before, it shouldnt be too much.

Was reaaaally hoping to see some Ember fixes and changes! Her ultimate is probably the worst out of every other frame, and many of her abilities are sadly lackluster. I love her look though, and Fire Blast is absolutely worth it. But it'd be nice to have more than just one ability that's viable.

Also, the new "paint" icon beside the weapon slots made me giddy. At the moment it's just for skins, but I truly, truly hope you guys open up weapons to be recolored at some point!

Still, I'm not going to downplay this patch. ALOT of things that needed to be addressed was addressed. Keep up the awesome work!

What about Nyx Chaos and Frost Avalanche? when im knocked down during this skills have same problem like with crush or overload.

Dude when we do the ultimate we cant be knocked down cus we are invincible ( or they can't hit us) anyway its fixed now

Edited by S3riaL

Ok i am mad at the game first time here.

You guys reset the warframes back to original colors so i lost the color scheme i had in my frame which was before the super bright colors were added.

I went from this beautiful lemon color

originalkp.jpg

To this candy color goofiness.

aweful.jpg

For the first time i am going to ask for something for free.....

Bring back the original muted colors at no charge. Just add that original line of colors you had before, it shouldnt be too much.

Looking at this. We are kicking the oompa loompa's responsible. Sorry about that.