Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

deberian colocar que se pueda comprar tambien todo con dinero del juego no solo con dinero real.......son muchas muy pocas cosas las que se pueden comprar con el del juego....

Esto es en gran parte debido a percepcion. Lo unico hasta ahora que nos e puede obtener jugando o con dinero del juego es la paleta de colores y los visuales nuevos de las hachas. Los cascos de la tienda se pueden obtener en "raids" y las armas se obtienen a traves de planes obtenidos o comprados en la tienda. Los "boosters" son solo para conveniencia y los Orokin Catalyst/Reactor" tambien tienen esquemas como recompensa en "raids".

Hopefully this will fix the disappearing mods/materials issue.

Nope. Just tested, didn't help at all. Mods still disappear off the floor, nano spores (and other orange/black material cubes I presume) still disappear within around 10 seconds if nto picked up.

Accounts were not reset, I logged in and had no such thing occur. Is anyone else having this happen?

Not me, my color palates for my warframes were re-set, and my excalibur prime had a scindo on his back with fragor listed in the selected melee weapon slot (which was fixed the moment i switched weapons), but that is about it.

Only thing that got reset for me was melee weapon selection and colors, but i guess that was because of the addition of the weapons to the color/customization system. I hope we'll se the option to pick the colors of our guns in the future too. Need some golden/white rifle for my prime frame.

A hefty list of fixes. Am I the only one who's going to miss the old login screen? Best. Login. Ever. Hope the new one is temporary.

didnt saw the new one yet, but yeah never saw a login screen that badass before...

sometimes i was just chilling watching it for minutes...

A hefty list of fixes. Am I the only one who's going to miss the old login screen? Best. Login. Ever. Hope the new one is temporary.

Agreed, The in game login looked really cool, although I'm sure the generic textbox login is a placeholder I still think I would prefer the in game version.

Also hooray for being able to roll while reloading.

Edited by TinFoilMkIV

Accounts were not reset, I logged in and had no such thing occur. Is anyone else having this happen?

Happened to me too. Account was not reseted, just some color/weapon settings.

But everytime I log in, I have to go through the tutorial. Which strangely seems to scale with my rank: the final test features lvl26 mobs, when I have only the starter set of weapons oO. Tough.

I'm gonna try reinstalling the game now.

Edit: reinstalling fixed it.

Edited by Thelonious

Happened to me too. Account was not reseted, just some color/weapon settings.

But everytime I log in, I have to go through the tutorial. Which strangely seems to scale with my rank: the final test features lvl26 mobs, when I have only the starter set of weapons oO. Tough.

I'm gonna try reinstalling the game now.

Edit: reinstalling fixed it.

Thanks for the update!

Haven't had a chance to actually try the new patch (Currently at work, yay for laptops!), but, the one thing I can comment on is the new weapon models, which, to be honest, I felt were a little underwhelming and gimmicky looking =( Love the game, but, those things look like something out of 8-Bit Theater (Sword-chucks anybody?). Seeing as the Tenno are elite warriors, I imagine them using weapons that would be a bit more... useful? Those things look like they'd get stuck inside people pretty easily, slowing them down in a fight considerably. I'm not an artist, but, maybe just make them a different variety of axe?

This is a possibility, for both, even: http://images.buycos...diser/18492.jpg

Obviously, you guys have your own style, but, that's my opinion.

Edited by Cradicias

stupid question:

Had anyone else the problem just after patching, that the max party size now seems to be three?

We tried a couple of times playing with a party of 4, but always we got the message, our party was full, even though only 3 of us were in there. I found nothing in the patch notes... anyone any idea?

Guest Sess1on

Overall a bunch of great fixes. I'm particularily happy about the host migration and frozen enemies one.

Well, all my frame colors reset to default (again), that's a good start...

Same here. Plus, my loadout was changed too.

Also, the new "paint" icon beside the weapon slots made me giddy. At the moment it's just for skins, but I truly, truly hope you guys open up weapons to be recolored at some point!

Agreed, being able to customize the color and skins of each weapon would be amazing.