Update 6.4 Hotfixes

qustion i know this aint relted but i wanted direct contact ith dev why is it that everytime i enter i ma with pepz already in i automatically go into host migration

Can't explain why it would do that *everytime*. If it persists, hit up a support ticket with a description and we'll try to diagnose. (support.warframe.com)

DE, you are planning to enter the high level content?

weapon tier 5-6. hard difficult raid for 8 people or something?

For sure higher level content. New defense mission style will help this a bit (leveling enemies to infinity). End-game is what keeps me up at night. 8 people answer is 'not sure/not yet' though.

Please change the font in the Russian version of the game. In the Russian version of the game should not write the name in capital letters - it looks disgusting.

Sorry to hear that. Which parts are all capitalized? I think the font support both!

Yeah I google translated everything - seems to be not needed or wanted. Won't do it again.

Hehe, no problem. At the moment it really is not that much needed since we are still in closed beta. But if you guys want to put these notes into the spreadsheet for us to translate, we'll do it gladly. (The EULA is very well translated, and it's not in the sheet either, Whoever did the job with it did it very well).

As for the rest i'll have to talk with Draice on the monday. But again, if you folks want to hand us the update notes, hotfixes and all those things that appear on the launcher just throw it on the sheet and we'll work on it. Either there, or just make a post with the english version on each of the localization forums and we'll take it from there.

You know the English version of the game all the names are written in capital letters, and it looks cool, but in the Russian version - very bad. It should be make in the Russian version of title (in the lobby, the names of weapons, etc.) to make a capital letter.

not ГАРГОНА, Just Гаргона

(sorry for google translate)

I feel the Launcher Login is a step back from the in-game Login; I loved being able to see my last used WarFrame as he meditated in wait for his owner to unrestrict his movements.

Other than that, though, great job with the updates :D

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I feel the Launcher Login is a step back from the in-game Login; I loved being able to see my last used WarFrame as he meditated in wait for his owner to unrestrict his movements.

Other than that, though, great job with the updates :D

Agreed - its temp and will be replaced soon.

Agreed - its temp and will be replaced soon.

DE_Steve. It's like 9pm there, right? And friday man. TGIF. Go grab a beer, get

It's very thrilling to finally realize a dream, and very thrilling for us to see such dedicated developers, but we don't want you guys (DERebecca too) to burn yourselves out. I know it's friggin Canada.. but still...

Edited by ruivoml

I don't like how pale the colors are for the warframes now. Perhaps you want to set a more serious tone, but I feel even offering orange as a color is then a problem, considering what used to be orange is now a bright sand color. What was the reason to change the color scheme? Will the old colors be offered in a purchasable palette? I use black and white for a majority of my warfare, so I need a color that stands out underneath. Thank you for the fixes for bugs.