Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Hey everyone, we've just put out a new update that should take care of some of the issues you brought to our attention. Fixes include:

- restored default color palette back to original colors

I bought the color unlock because of the more solid colors that there were before. I really dislike this look now that seems like someone dumped a bottle of bleach into my dark laundry...

Why were the colors reset?!? Everything looks so dull now. The reds are pink, the orange is sandy, and the greens have got this sickly tint to them now. I bought the color unlocker for the sole purpose of getting colors that were more vivid, but they've been reverted.

Did people really prefer the default color set?? Can we have a poll take on this or something? These are not the colors I paid for. =/

Seems like defense mission mod drop rates are far less now as well, in at leaat Xini and Outer terminus, I've pretty much only gotten 1 mod out of 3 whole runs in Outer terminus, and maybe 4 max if any now on Xini

EDIT: seems like i had a bad run back then, looks normal now.

Edited by Akrilor

Am I the only one who used V, though? I found it easier to press when crouching than ctrl + shift tap. Bye Bye Stealthmode ;~;

This. I personally find the double-tap shift more of a nuisance since I sometimes end up rolling when I wanted to break sprinting for a moment.

DE_Steve. It's like 9pm there, right? And friday man. TGIF. Go grab a beer, get

It's very thrilling to finally realize a dream, and very thrilling for us to see such dedicated developers, but we don't want you guys (DERebecca too) to burn yourselves out. I know it's friggin Canada.. but still...

(Looks at hand, sees beer in it.)

Cheers!

now headshotting corpus crewmen on mars deals worse damage than shooting their body.

im using latron, headshotting corpus crewmen deals 24 damage, while shooting their body deals 29 damage.

Should always be that way??? (They have reinforced helmets to mix up the Grineer headshot habit)

Ever since the second patch came down myself and a friend have been running missions non-stop and farming some bosses. We have not recieved a single blueprint or special drop from a single boss. We know it was good prior to the second patch of the day but after the one that dropped around 7:15pm EST or so we haven't seen a single drop. We have literally been playing non-stop since then and finally have come to the conclussion that we are either the most unlucky people in the world all of a sudden or something is broken. Also another thing to note is that since the update not a single Random reward alert mission has shown up.

We had accidentally swapped a color picker in the data. We were in a crappy place where people noticed the bug and said "What the hell, give me my old colors back" vs. "I want the new (accidental) one." We went with our original intention (the original scheme).

I will see what we can do on Monday to fix this up for both camps.

Ever since the second patch came down myself and a friend have been running missions non-stop and farming some bosses. We have not recieved a single blueprint or special drop from a single boss. We know it was good prior to the second patch of the day but after the one that dropped around 7:15pm EST or so we haven't seen a single drop. We have literally been playing non-stop since then and finally have come to the conclussion that we are either the most unlucky people in the world all of a sudden or something is broken. Also another thing to note is that since the update not a single Random reward alert mission has shown up.

Sorry you're getting the short straw. I will check if the drop tables have changed (last I checked they did not).

Sorry you're getting the short straw. I will check if the drop tables have changed (last I checked they did not).

If that ends up being the case that we really are getting the short straw I am okay with that. Seems we aren't the only ones with the issue plus the coincidence just makes sense. Though only seen a few responses to the bug thread that was created, time will have to tell I suppose.

We had accidentally swapped a color picker in the data. We were in a crappy place where people noticed the bug and said "What the hell, give me my old colors back" vs. "I want the new (accidental) one." We went with our original intention (the original scheme).

I will see what we can do on Monday to fix this up for both camps.

How about doing it like the Vandal and giving people the option of what starter color set to use (the single line we get) between bright or toned down for just one credit?

Cause i dont want my Space Ninja to look like this

mightymorphinpowerrangex.jpg

But some people seem to do.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Im not sure, i guess maybe it was mentioned at the weapon&warframe feedback section but may i just ask a short question. :3

(maybe someone have a link )

Whats planned for the dual pistols (Afuris, Aklato , Akbolto) relating to the mods, will there be mods espacily for them?

(like Skana and Dual Skana have already)

Or will you change mods for the single handed version of that weapons so the dual version can use it aswell ?

I personaly hope for the second one cause i got some mods left wich get just dusty cause i have no single

but only dual weapons to put them on , but the first is ok aswell. ;D

Thanks in advance

Edited by Sorros