Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.4 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

You mean what the vast majority likes.

If you don't like the vivid colors - you can always pick the darker hues in the color picker.

The problem is that with the current color palette everything looks washed out/dull greyish hue even if you pick red it looks like grey pinkish.

There are no true colors... Red is pink/grey, orange is something that looks brownish, black is grey and so on..

My god I can not only feel anything than baffled by the sheer arogance of the poster ( Mak_Gohae ) and can nothing more than agree to the person quoting. Is the quoted even in his right mind by saying what he says? I think not.

The representation of the color picker does not even remotly depict the color you get when you choose. /sigh.

Wow.

Edited by Oktalz

I said a few pages back I'll be looking at getting the more saturated color picker back out there (personally don't agree the accidental super-saturated one is better, but that doesn't matter - its about choice).

So hang in there, take a breath, I see about hotfixing something that makes everyone (slightly) happier.

Hey Dev Steve, I've been waiting for you the whole day. Can you help me with my problem? I'm about to reach Rank 3 Mastery on Warframe..and I really miss it.

Read my previous posts and you'll get what I mean

EDIT: My launcher is outdated. But I downloaded an installer on this website and installed it again..same..

Edited by Jabbzz

Hey Dev Steve, I've been waiting for you the whole day. Can you help me with my problem? I'm about to reach Rank 3 Mastery on Warframe..and I really miss it.

Read my previous posts and you'll get what I mean

EDIT: My launcher is outdated. But I downloaded an installer on this website and installed it again..same..

Sorry! Just woke up. Can you screenshot the crash?

Sorry! Just woke up. Can you screenshot the crash?

I can't (uninstalled it) but I can explain. When I run the launcher and when I clicked play, it opens the window and a white screen appears then crashes (I unchecked full screen so I would know), I also unchecking use DirectX 11. Still the same.

I checked my launcher version (Settings). It seems to be outdated even if I already updated it.

So I tried redownloading "Warframe.msi" from this site and reinstalled it. After it had done updating I ran the launcher and it is the same outdated version.

So my biggest guess would be the launcher version

What I don't it is that why is it still outdated even if I had already updated it..

Uncheck dx11 and uncheck fullscreen - should be easier to see what is causing the crash.

Already did..

I told you it opens the game window but only a WHITE SCREEN appears then crashes. Of course it left a message "Warframe as crashed"

I think it's the launcher..because I have an outdated version even after updating..

Edited by Jabbzz

And no bug report tool and number? Ugh.

Recommend you try killing your local settings files:

%LOCALAPPDATA%/Warframe

You are doing a very good work, when you finish all of this, and not only you, all DE Staff have to rest, we love what you are doing for us :D

How about instead of making them skins for one specific item, you should make them available for the same type of items :)

For example: Dual dagger skins can be used for any dual melee weapon, and scindo skin can be used for any axe.

Im not sure, i guess maybe it was mentioned at the weapon&warframe feedback section but may i just ask a short question. :3

(maybe someone have a link )

Whats planned for the dual pistols (Afuris, Aklato , Akbolto) relating to the mods, will there be mods espacily for them?

(like Skana and Dual Skana have already)

Or will you change mods for the single handed version of that weapons so the dual version can use it aswell ?

I personaly hope for the second one cause i got some mods left wich get just dusty cause i have no single

but only dual weapons to put them on , but the first is ok aswell. ;D

Thanks in advance

Im still curious :P

Yes - may make them compatible with their single variants. Looking into it.

Ah thank you very much for the enlightenment, so soon my single gun mods whitch are unused right now, will return from oblivion

and death shall rain upon my pitiful enemys once more again *insert evil cliche laughter here* >:D

Ahm ..... maybe i need a bit more sleep in the next days after all that observing in the ?alert section ^.^"

Edited by Sorros

I hope DE_steve or any other DE staff sees this

I just like to say that Bladestorm of Ash got worse than it was before....

What it used to be: he falls through the ground/stairs/platforms, no smoke effects and fisheye camera

What it is now: the same as above but in addition to that ash also cant manage to target his enemies right, so half of the time he just teleports to ceilings or floors hitting nothing...

I really love ash as it is my favorite warframe so, the only thing that depresses me is his ultimate.

Hope it can be looked into soon. (Hope all ash players agree with me)

Edited by Blackchaosvortex