Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Arena/Affinity Farm.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Don’t know what to call it since there is multiple options. But basically a place to level up your Necramech faster. Open Worlds are too wide and not enough enemies to level up a Necramech in a short amount of time. Now I’m not talking 20-30 minutes. But open worlds can take a few hours to level a warframe 1 time. A Necramech is much slower and more tedious to use. Having to summon, tenno transference in, tenno transference out, summon Archwing, fly to next location, rinse wash repeat. 

Then there is no enemy radar so you have to rely on pure sight alone which with a large map, it can difficult to spot enemies. And again not enough even with a full squad to level up that much in a few hours. Don’t want to have to spend time fighting corpus while I’m trying to get other things. Even they would take a while. 

Next the mods. A Necramech can hold a lot of mods and don’t forget polarization. Which require going through the tedious affinity farm up to a dozen times. Not everybody has the time. Then we still need to hunt Necramechs to get the mods which is also tedious. I’d say it would take like a month to flat out no life it to fully pull it off.

I just think something similar to onslaught could exist for Necramech. AND ONLY NECRAMECH. Like maybe Cephalon Simaris has taken an interest in the newly discovered Necramech and wants to fully test its abilities. Which could also lead to a fight with enemy Necramech. And only those with a Necramech equipped can participate similar to how only those with Archwing a can do Archwing missions. 

And it doesn’t have to be as big/full as ESO but big/full enough to notice a pretty big difference in how fast we level up our Necramech. 

But I’ve spent hours upon hours trying to use my Necramech and its taking way too long even with an affinity booster. Just saying.

Archived