Finally finished my floof collection

I've been at it since the conservation effort was a thing, love them it makes me feel accomplished at something else then "i have all weapons and mr and arcanes and mid maxed" blerg... i'm a slow go player, but i've been here for a while, and these type of collectibles are what drives me more in this game, like the lore items you need to scan on the maps, that's really fun for me. 

KPhIs5x.jpg

xRPt9wH.jpg

5VdFwyX.jpg

S3heuXE.jpg

8p9Fxl5.jpg

I wish they would optimize the decorations in the liset so i can pile more decorations without it actually affecting my fps. I also wish there would be more trivia and more decorations lore wise that we could actually farm for and unlock. Hope you guys like! Btw what do you guys think?

Edited by Zefat
Thx Chewarette for the tip <3
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

If you enlarge your pic and right click "copy image adress", you can directly put it in the post and it will show the picture. It should be a link like this instead https://i.imgur.com/xRPt9wH.jpeg

Really sweet collection and well displayed. :satisfied:

Tyvm for the tip! I'm used to just copy the bbcode and post it in other forums, and it used to work, but this way its just faster :)