Flow gives 150% more BASE energy.

Streamline gives 30% more TOTAL energy.

So say Banshee:

Base at 0 = 150.

Rank 30 = 225.

With Flow = 450.

With Streamline = 292 (effective).

With both = 585 (effective).

The advantage of Streamline is that it's easier to refill. Popping off a "4" ability is refilled with 3 regular energy orbs rather than 4.

Edited by PlebbyMilliner

Both are very good .... just depends on what play style u have and  which warframe ur using .... like for nova u need to use streamline as she has enough energy space to use MP 3 times (at rank 30) 

but if u have like banshee or frost prime or frost u definitely need flow ........

+ it also depends what kinda misison ur doing .... like if ur planning for high lvl def misisons u need flow ...... and if ur doing low lvl def missions or normal missions (EXT,SURV,OD,CAP) u should use streamline.

The advantage of Streamline is that it's easier to refill. Popping off a "4" ability is refilled with 3 regular energy orbs rather than 4.

This everytime.

Flow is useless when your low on energy, Streamline is always usefull.

Also consider Streamline as a 30% boost to Energy Syphon.

I use both on my Vauban for Xini, Streamline for every other frame.

Edited by Egg_Chen

Streamline of course. It allows you to use more abilities.

Flow is waste of a slot in my opinion, it only does anything if your energy is higher than your energy without Flow. And you can store energy in the ground as orbs so it doesn't really matter that you have double max energy.

Depends on energy capacity and skill energy cost. My Loki is an energy hog (especially high level defense), always going invisible, placing decoy, or disarming. For him I put both Streamline and Flow on but if it's not defense/survival you can swap Flow out. Frames like Loki, Banshee, Nova, etc will still have 225 energy. For my Ash, I only use smoke screen with Streamline to bring it down at a low 25 energy. Flow would not help him considering his capacity is 150 but also because I don't spam a high cost skill. It really depends on you and the frame's purpose, such as Frost and Vaubanwho should remember their great defensive capabilities, which is achieved through high skill usage.

Flow is the most important because having a much greater pool of energie, @ full rank flow in a unranked Warframe you can use your 4th skill twice, if you use steamline @ unranked Warfames you yous able to use your 4 th skill ones, and thiy is why Flow is > Steamline of course if your Warframes is fullranked you can use Flow+ Steamline for your Warframes

... i have exalibur level 30 with 25% flow mode, and my energy bar is now 175 but iam stuck allways with 150... :/ or i imagine that?!

it seems that last 25 of energy is empty and i cant refill it no matter how many blue orbs do i collect... sry for grammar... thx.