Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mute rp?

_Anise_

so hearing nora felling me "there has to be some way to kill these things dreamer" after I have killed like 200 of them starts to get a little old, its not just that there are a lot of pointless "RP" voices like that guy popping up to say "try my new amalgams" or "we have to hack the console to start the survival mission" maybe the whole lotus thing while doing the rapotalist that takes up 70% of the screen that just do not need to be seen (after the first time)

think the option dosn't exist so suggestion maybe we could have a mute rp option that mutes/turns off all none essential character popups?

and new rewards to match these situations, i especially hate the procedure for juggeranaughts and opening relics, or finding catalyst with no oper uses, if the relics had other reasons to attach to the exp and growth curves players would  craft and attach them before missions they could also be discorev, in the planets they could offer PVE interesting enemies and temporary applications for energy and free-roaming, or harvesting, musical changes also a faster way to deal with NPC chatter or environmental rains, this way players just gets points for the scenario's syndicacy.

Just now, SnakeBadger said:

and new rewards to match these situations, i especially hate the procedure for juggeranaughts and opening relics, or finding catalyst with no oper uses, if the relics had other reasons to attach to the exp and growth curves players would  craft and attach them before missions they could also be discorev, in the planets they could offer PVE interesting enemies and temporary applications for energy and free-roaming, or harvesting, musical changes also a faster way to deal with NPC chatter or environmental rains, this way players just gets points for the scenario's syndicacy.

syndicates get involved with new versions enemies, and revalent challenges / loot / rewards

Archived