Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A solution to Exalted Weapon and Stat Sticks Scaling and consistency.

keikogi

Am 2.10.2020 um 00:12 schrieb keikogi:

Could work well but it would break the game rules for power str and damage since it just fallows the simple formula Power str x Damage. I´m pretty sure power str always just increases any number affected by it using the power str x Number . There are caps  for some skill but I can´t recall a skill that does not fallow N x Power strenght rule. Breaking this rule for exalted weapons would make the game have even more complexity under the hood (witch is worse than viseble complexity ). Maybe adding a "skill damage stat "could adress this since this would not affect buffs and debuffs.

Which exalted weapon has an effect that scales with strength? And I am only talking about more damage, not better buffs or debuffs or any other skill, just a higher multilicator out of Ability Strength, nothing more.

On 2020-10-02 at 3:46 AM, Xepthrichros said:

Interesting idea of "fair" right there.

So baruuk should be default way stronger and make even 9 forma umbra and prime excals look like a crappy frame (which excal currently is, let's be real) simply because it's harder to get? Then your definition of "fair" is no less twisted, pal.

Maybe excal prime should be busted then, huh? It being harder to get than baruuk and all. What a hogwash.

Archived