Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avichaea conservation - not working!

(XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080

So this is absolutely the worst conservation in any of the 3 open worlds.  Sometimes it works...a lot of times it doesnt.  

Avichaea's are required to tokens, among other important things! But their spawns are totally broken. Sometimes they spawn,

sometimes they dont! Sometimes they spawn right inside the big Cerebrum Magnaj thing...sometimes it says they spawned,

but they are nowhere to be found. 

Avichaea conservation is totally not working, please fix it ASAP!  We cant progress without it!

It seems to me that they do spawn, but their highlight color is exactly the same as the surroundings, particularly at the cerebrum. Also, yes, they do sometimes spawn/land/drift inside the terrain and are unreachable.

What is most frustrating to me, is how rare the Sporific Avichaea are. I've shot down dozens of them and have not had a single one respond to pheromones. I have shot down close to 100 commons, and I only have 6 Sporific tags, and only from random encounters on the drift. I've started keeping track of the times I used lures, too.

No pheromones used:

common
common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Viscid
Common

Pheromones used:

common
common
viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Common
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid

Clearly something is busted with the Sporific Avichaea spawns.

*edit, I play on PC, didn't notice this was a XB1 thread. Problem still valid.

4 hours ago, IcicleFerret said:

It seems to me that they do spawn, but their highlight color is exactly the same as the surroundings, particularly at the cerebrum. Also, yes, they do sometimes spawn/land/drift inside the terrain and are unreachable.

What is most frustrating to me, is how rare the Sporific Avichaea are. I've shot down dozens of them and have not had a single one respond to pheromones. I have shot down close to 100 commons, and I only have 6 Sporific tags, and only from random encounters on the drift. I've started keeping track of the times I used lures, too.

No pheromones used:

common
common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Common
Viscid
Common

Pheromones used:

common
common
viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Common
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid
Viscid

Clearly something is busted with the Sporific Avichaea spawns.

*edit, I play on PC, didn't notice this was a XB1 thread. Problem still valid.

Yea I might have given my only sporofic avichaea tags to brother for tokens. It wasn't until a short time later when I went to get the conservation badge that I noticed my horrible horrible mistake.

Pheremones bring in rare, not having them brings in common, meaning the uncommon version is actually the hardest to get.

Archived