When is Tennogen Round 19

7 hours ago, Scruffel said:

It's barely been 3 weeks. Sometimes a TennoGen Round takes 2 months to release, or perhaps even 2 weeks to release. Patience is necessary.

Jeez, DE's workflow is that slow? They already showed us everything that's in that round and they still need weeks or even months to release it?

31 minutes ago, Samhel said:

Jeez, DE's workflow is that slow? They already showed us everything that's in that round and they still need weeks or even months to release it?

Because some of those models are not completely finished yet in terms of physics or rigging process. And TennoGen is not a priority for DE to work on, so of course it's going to take some time.

• Like 4

Is anybody aware of at least the time frame it's bound to release? My plat's burning a whole in my pocket as it tried to escape to find Gauss' new skin and the badass syandanas.

Edit: Oh nvm, found another topic asking the same thing. Didn't notice all the threads were pinned ones.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
On 2020-08-20 at 5:28 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

EDIT SEPT 18:

As announced on the Home Devstream today, we are releasing this round in two batches to help each individual piece shine. We don't want you to wait too long between batches, so expect batch one later this month, and the second half in October. 

That is the most you're going to get of a release date. I'm going to guess most likely this week for the first batch.

• Like 1