Nidus' Energy Color issues are STILL not fixed.

I've been trying my best to bring this issue to DE's attention since Heart of Deimos was released, and it never seems to get enough attention for DE to see and fix it. Here is the earliest report I could find from 2019:

The issue was reported again on September 2nd this year, exactly one year after the previous post, but again, it did not receive much attention.

It's very disappointing that this problem having to do with an infested-themed Warframe did not get fixed in this infested-themed update. The problem only gets worse when you consider that Nidus is included in the new Starter Pack. It does not make sense why this issue wasn't brought up with the team who decided that Nidus would be included in the new starter pack, as it would leave a bad impression on new players who purchase the pack.

Please DE, for the sake of fashion frame and the impression you leave on new players, fix this issue.

• Like 2

Damn, I reported this several times myself.

Good to finally get this addressed after so long. Now if only they would fix the maggot nest/maggots using default orange particles and parasitic link/larva covering enemies in that black/red texture instead of using yours. Oh and Larva always being Nidus' default purple/grey/pink. One small step though.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ---Redemption--- said:

Reported this once or twice myself also. Did they fix larvae color to match his colors if changed? im on about his 2nd ability

No, it still uses the default nidus colors.

Which is weird because like a year or so ago, they updated his 4 so the maggot nests take on your colors. Before they also used his default. So its weird they would change that part but not larva. His entire kit is a mishmash of weird color bugs and inconsistencies.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

No, it still uses the default nidus colors.

Which is weird because like a year or so ago, they updated his 4 so the maggot nests take on your colors. Before they also used his default. So its weird they would change that part but not larva. His entire kit is a mishmash of weird color bugs and inconsistencies.

Yup. I was actually hoping that this fix would actually fix the discoloration issues on his 4, but they still exist. My guess is that his Infestation did not get updated to use the new rendering tech (specifically PBR), so it still looks ugly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Teletric said:

Yup. I was actually hoping that this fix would actually fix the discoloration issues on his 4, but they still exist. My guess is that his Infestation did not get updated to use the new rendering tech (specifically PBR), so it still looks ugly.

Hopefully they'll decide to revisit him.

Most of the infested weapons also have weird energy and texture issues that need attention.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Hopefully they'll decide to revisit him.

Most of the infested weapons also have weird energy and texture issues that need attention.

I made a post in the suggestion forum if you want to take a look at it: